HELOVIA || The Way to the Sun
[O] The Killing Spree Is Finally Over [Quest Turn In] - Printable Version

+- HELOVIA || The Way to the Sun (http://helovia.com)
+-- Forum: Out of Character (http://helovia.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (http://helovia.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: [O] The Killing Spree Is Finally Over [Quest Turn In] (/showthread.php?tid=11323)

The Killing Spree Is Finally Over [Quest Turn In] - Azale Moniet - 12-13-2013

Azale Moniet

It had been years, since I had been here. I had only been a small filly then, but even I knew the importance of protecting my family. How little did I know, just how right I had been. My mother had been stolen and beaten, our herd attacked, my mother and the stallion I concidered a father murdered.. How I wish I had been able to protect them with a gust of wind. Well that was about to change. I did not fly here today, much like that day I first came here. However this time I was loaded down... Sixteen rotting bodies of animals were tucked between my double sets of wings. The trip had been hard, but I was here. That Goddess better keep her end of the bargin. I had done it all on my own, no mercy killings either. Each had been in it's prime, the best it could be from what my orange eyes saw. They may not look like it now, but they had been then.

As I stood before the broken shrine to the Goddess of the Moon, I began to shift my wings. "I did what you asked, although it took much longer than I imagined. Time has only proven the need to protect those I care for even more." As I continue to move my wings, the bodies began to fall to the ground. The first to fall was fairly rotted snake and a rat. "Two from the Dragon's Throat." Three more thudded to the ground, a squirrel, a raccoon, and a stoat. "Three from the Deep Forest." I shift a bit more and out plops a chipmunk and a beaver. "Two from the Windtossed Foothills." Two rabbits and a ferret fell to the ground next. "Three from Thistle Meadow." I shake again, glad the weight of the dead was growing less and less. Down to the last ones. A seagull, a rat and a fish fall next. "Three from the Endless Blue." With one finally shake and spread of my wings the last ones fall. One last rat, a marsh ferret, and a badger. "And three from the Spectral Marsh." I step back, glad to finally be rid of all these bodies. I had to hide them and keep other animals away for months now.

Now, all I could do was wait and see if she truely kept her end of the bargin... Or would I be turning to another God for help... Or worst yet, leaving empty handed...
"talk talk talk"

Dragon's Throat - http://helovia.net/showthread.php?tid=4898
Deep Forest - http://helovia.net/showthread.php?tid=3598
Windtossed Foothills - http://helovia.net/showthread.php?tid=6275
Thistle Meadow - http://helovia.net/showthread.php?tid=8237
Endless Blue - http://helovia.net/showthread.php?tid=10796
Spectral Marsh - http://helovia.net/showthread.php?tid=11074

Was Questing for - PYROCHLASMA :: WindxFire :: Ability to release a wave of fast superheated air that burns body and lungs.
[Image: 511c499da2515]
Image Credits

RE: The Killing Spree Is Finally Over [Quest Turn In] - God of the Sun - 12-19-2013

The GOD of the SUN

Burn the whole world down

The God of the Sun was already standing upon the ledge in the center of the field of churning blue. He raised a brow when a four winged filly from so long ago came flying back. The Sun God had a decent memory when he decided he wanted to remember, and this had been an interesting task - perhaps one of his sister's most dark ones. My, had she been in a mood when she ordered her to kill so many animals.

As she dropped them all at his hooves, the God's expression turned to bemusement. At least she had taken her task seriously and completed everything exactly as he had asked. She had spent years finishing this quest, and he was, for lack of a better word, impressed. Would she be surprised to see another god there? Would his sister be irritated? Naturally.

She and her damn herd had been growing too cocky as of late. So, why not step in? After all, he was contributing to part of this magic; he deserved to give it if his sister would be late, again. Always making an entrance, and he just wanted to blast her...

The Sun God smiled. The expression fit poorly on his features and was an ill replacement for his usual scowl.

"My sister has such a flare for the dramatics," he said, looking distastefully at the bodies on the ground. "Next time, I would suggest coming to me, lest you be asked to spill more blood to feed her twisted sense of humor." The God of the Sun rumbled these words before looking down at the mare.

"I can grant you what you want, right now and give you another gift. Or, you can wait for my sister. The choice is yours..." he trailed, eyes burning passionately as he awaited her answer.

[[she gets her magic either way :3 up to you ]]

CREDITS

RE: The Killing Spree Is Finally Over [Quest Turn In] - Azale Moniet - 12-19-2013

Azale Moniet

I could of cried with joy when the golden and bright form of the God of the Sun arrived. After all, it had been him I had wanted to see the first time around. But then that.... ahh I won't say what I want to call her... arrived instead. I should be nice, after all she did give me a quest. Land by land I had dropped the bodies at his hooves. What I wasn't expecting was to see him smile...

I could merely nod in his awesome presence as he spoke of his sister. Yes, over dramatic would fit just right for the quest she had given me... Maybe I had impressed him by still returning? "It was to you both I came, but only she answered." Was my soft reply. I did not want to anger the God that was over the land I so badly wanted to live in. The Throat had been a mere dream since I was tiny and just beginning the quest.

I could not believe my ears what he said next. In fact I was startled. He could give me my magic now.... and something else.... or I could wait for his sister... Without a second thought I spoke. "I would rather deal with you Sir... If it is not to much to ask...." I was no longer proud or angry... Just, amazed... I had never seen the God I was coming to worship up close, let alone this close... Here he was offering to fill the wish I had wanted for so long, and then some.... "You do not need to give me a gift, but I would gladly do something in return if you wish it."

"talk talk talk"

Image Credits

RE: The Killing Spree Is Finally Over [Quest Turn In] - God of the Sun - 12-21-2013

The GOD of the SUN

Burn the whole world down

The Sun God tried to smile again, but the expression came up looking more wild than comforting. Still, the stallion was rather pleased at how quickly she had chosen him to be the giver of her magic. His sister would not easily forget this moment, and he reveled in that revenge against her sense of entitlement and rather... horrible attitude. The fact that he could not exactly judge attitudes did not escape him, but his sister was the type who was so subversive, she was rarely caught.

Well... he would not let her slide so easily this time. His hawkish, golden eyes would be watching the shadows.

"I offered, did I not? You are not asking too much."

With a strong inhale, the God summoned a tidal wave of fire that he hovered in the air in front of Azale for a few seconds. "This will not hurt," he said. Suddenly, he shoved the flames forward, engulfing her body in a warm, tingling inferno before it disappeared into smoke. The God looked at her carefully.

The flames had also cleaned in the process, giving her coat and wings a celestial gleam. Mane and tail were white and untangled and the golden markings on her body sparkled in the light. Little did she know that this beautiful, sparkling, almost crystalline appearance to her figure would never go away, and thus was her gift.

Now, she was armed with magic and unparalleled beauty.

[[Adding to records:

[Magic: FirexWind| Ability to release a wave of fast superheated air that burns body and lungs ]
[Restrictions | The wave of hot hair does not linger and is only wide enough to hit three horses standing side by side]

[Magic: Light (P) | Body glows and sparkles during day and night, never getting dirty and never losing a beautiful sheen]
[Restrictions | Of no use in battle but will make her easier to see]

The passive magic is up to you if you want to keep it!]]

CREDITS

RE: The Killing Spree Is Finally Over [Quest Turn In] - Azale Moniet - 12-21-2013

Azale Moniet

I could not help but continue to smile as the God spoke.... It was only now that I really looked at him in all his glory... How handsome he really was. The wave of fire startled me at first, but I stood still. After all, the God I was starting to worship said it would not hurt...

The wave was warm, my skin tingled as it passed over me. However it did more than just give me my long desiered magic... My ivory coat was cleaned and seemed to have a heavenly gleam. My golden markings seemed the shine and my mane and tail untangled and shimered as well. Was this my gift? I was clean? But as I looked myself over it was much more than that. I was beautiful. With a huge smile upon my face I turned back to the God of the Sun. "Thank you Sir, thank you so much."

With a small giggle I thought to myself Not only am I beautiful, but I am deadly. Now, I finally saw what my mother had seen from the very beginning. I was beautiful. My double set of wings was not a downfall, but it is what made me special. What I did not yet realize, was that this heavenly glow and shine that the Sun God had given me was not a temporary thing. It was here to stay. It made me just as beautiful as I was now deadly. I hope I make you proud now Momma

"talk talk talk"

[Yay!!! Thank you!!!! I would like to keep the Passive magic!!]

Image Credits

RE: The Killing Spree Is Finally Over [Quest Turn In] - Tamme - 12-21-2013

** Profile, stats and records have been updated!