HELOVIA || The Way to the Sun
Candy Store - Printable Version

+- HELOVIA || The Way to the Sun (http://helovia.com)
+-- Forum: Out of Character (http://helovia.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (http://helovia.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: Stealth Archives (http://helovia.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=65)
+---- Thread: Candy Store (/showthread.php?tid=12822)

Candy Store - Confutatis - 02-20-2014

Hey, kid, I know you're not into robbery and other such petty things; but I couldn't help but wonder, would you like to raid the candy store? We can go under the cover of night, when the streetlights are on- c'mon, we may as well just take a tiny peak through those windows!

RE: Candy Store - Serenity - 02-21-2014

Serenity blocks herself:

Petty things - she is a moral type and would find robbery petty
candy store - she looks like cotton candy >_> with black mold, maybe
under cover of night - darker wings
streetlights - star markings

RE: Candy Store - Confutatis - 02-21-2014

Safe!

RE: Candy Store - Tandavi - 02-21-2014

Tandavi blocks herself

Hey, kid, I know you're not into robbery and other such petty things --> Yearling
We can go under the cover of night, when the streetlights are on- --> Afraid of the dark, owns a 'nightlight' item
c'mon, we may as well just take a tiny peak through those windows! --> Crescent blaze 'peeks' over her eyes

RE: Candy Store - Seele - 02-21-2014

Seele blocks herself-

Hey, kid, I know you're not into robbery and other such petty things; but I couldn't help but wonder, would you like to raid the candy store?
We can go under the cover of night, ---> Black coat
when the streetlights are on ---> heart trinket glows
c'mon, we may as well just take a tiny peak through those windows! ---> Windows are glass, and she has a glass horn/glass hooves

No, Tandavi and Seele, you are not wanted.

RE: Candy Store - Abraham - 02-21-2014

Abraham protects himself.

Hey, kid Abraham is a colt, I know you're not into robbery and other such petty things Still fairly innocent and young in his actions, not criminal; but I couldn't help but wonder, would you like to raid the candy store? We can go under the cover of night Black coat, when the streetlights are on White legs, aka lights- c'mon, we may as well just take a tiny peak through those windows!

Abraham is safe.

RE: Candy Store - Jorogumo - 02-21-2014

Jorogumo protects herself

Hey, kid, - Reference to age
We can go under the cover of night, - reference to her appearance as she is a pureblooded Friesian
c'mon, we may as well just take a tiny peak through those windows! - Refers to her eyes as windows.

Safe.

RE: Candy Store - Midas - 02-22-2014

Midas and what he owns is safe.

Hey, kid, I know you're not into robbery and other such petty things; - Midas can craft gold and when someone goes to steal something it is usually something of value. Such a money. Also he has a kind heart and likely wouldn't simply steal something for the sake of stealing.

But I couldn't help but wonder, would you like to raid the candy store? - He had often thought about raiding the Basin for the sake of Asylum.

We can go under the cover of night, when the streetlights are on- c'mon, we may as well just take a tiny peak through those windows! - Cover of night could be a color reference to his body, which is half black and half white.

RE: Candy Store - Confutatis - 02-22-2014

Midas is safe.

RE: Candy Store - Apollo - 02-22-2014

Apollo snorts. "I thought we've been through this, Shinigami. A coward even in such dark times..." Apollo protects himself.

Hey, kid, I know you're not into robbery and other such petty things; - Personality reference. Apollo is a law-abiding lad and detests doing 'unlawful' things.
but I couldn't help but wonder, would you like to raid the candy store?
We can go under the cover of night, when the streetlights are on - Physical reference; Apollo's black and white "night" and "streetlights"
c'mon, we may as well just take a tiny peak through those windows! - Apollo's eyes are sometimes referred to as 'windows to his soul'.

RE: Candy Store - Confutatis - 02-22-2014

Confutatis rolls her eyes, and confirms Apollo as safe.

RE: Candy Store - Confutatis - 02-24-2014

SACRE was wanted.

Hey, kid,
Age reference (yearling)

I know you're not into robbery and other such petty things;
Personality reference: He is by no means a "petty" character; he's very sweet in his posts genereally, and family oriented with his twin

Fluff

We can go under the cover of night, when the streetlights are on-
Appearance reference: Cover of night = black. Streetlights actually was not really part of this.

c'mon, we may as well just take a tiny peak through those windows!
Personality reference: peek through those windows = curiosity!

RE: Candy Store - Odd - 02-24-2014

Hey, kid,
Age reference (yearling)

+1| Good clue.

Personality reference: He is by no means a "petty" character; he's very sweet in his posts genereally, and family oriented with his twin

0| Just because someone is sweet and family oriented, does not mean that they cannot also be petty. They are not mutually exclusive.

Fluff

Appearance reference: Cover of night = black. Streetlights actually was not really part of this.

-1| Most, myself included, interpreted the streetlights as being meaningful. You have to be really careful with what you add in, when giving coat-clues!

0| I had to think a lot about this one. But in the end, it was a 0. His profile says that he's inquisitive, not curious, and there's nothing in this clue to suggest his inquisitive mind - just that your character is suggesting that they peek through the windows (and not that it's something he would want to do, etc).

Total of 0. Fail for me.

RE: Candy Store - Rayo - 02-24-2014

Hey, kid,
Age reference (yearling)
+1 | Good clue.

0 | This made me think of someone that held very high moral standards, not someone who was family oriented.

Fluff

-1 | Misleading clue - I would have thought that the streetlights were important. Basically, you should never have a clue where you have to specify that part of it isn't meaningful. People are going to assign it meaning. There is a difference between this misleading clue and the above fluff.

+1 | Personality reference.

Overall, you have 1/3 points necessary to pass. This is a FAIL for me.