HELOVIA || The Way to the Sun
[P] Healed, finally. [Healing and Egg Finding!] - Printable Version

+- HELOVIA || The Way to the Sun (http://helovia.com)
+-- Forum: Out of Character (http://helovia.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (http://helovia.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: [P] Healed, finally. [Healing and Egg Finding!] (/showthread.php?tid=13001)

Pages: 1 2

Healed, finally. [Healing and Egg Finding!] - Aurelia - 03-02-2014

Can one describe water with one term, one sentence, or even a paragraph? Certainly not with this water. This water contains healing properties. It leeches the demon out of me and leaves me feel rejuvinated. How did it get here? These caves are inteicate, so who put them here? The gods are the only being capable if bringing such beauty and elegance to the underground. Inscriptions of drawing ages old in one room, crystals in another, and moss in one. There are a few more rooms in which I have not gotten to explore. Water is a necessity, but hiw does it manage to be ao pure while underground? Maybe it is unclean and that is why it heals. Could there be a virus in this very trough that will end all of the residents of helovia's lives?

Can you answer these questions?

No. Only the ones who put this here can. This is why I seek to find a good, to express my appreciation to them. They have healed me of my hideous illness and returned me back to the Golden. Aurelia the Golden. I like the way that sits in my head, but now is not the time to think of legend titles.

I am no legend, but I do seek to become one.

Time has been kind to me. I am still young and able to do things. I can still fight, be a sleuth, or do pretty much anything. Now is the time to act, while I am still young and able. As I age, I will probably lose my muscle, gain a slower speed, and maybe even put one a few too many pounds, but it is life. This brings me to my next point.. Does this water offer imortality to those who drink it's waves everyday?

If so, I think I'll just hang around here for a while.

Have the horses crammed into this underground cave been testing this water in various ways? How do the healthy react to it? How about the injured? How about the insane? I am only one horse, yes, but maybe I can help Helovia's future generations.

In the midst of my thoughts, I notice something out if the corner of my eye. It is round and white. Immediately, I am drawn to it. I walk towards the egg and sniff it. It's stillness is unchanged, and I am worried what ever in side is dead. Gently, I bump the egg with my muzzle.

It is cold to the touch.

I allow my warm breath to wash over it, heating the egg like an incubator would. The egg is in the corner of the room, so it is easy to warm. "Hello, there." My gentle voice rolls over the egg andtries to soothe whatever is inside (if anything.) "Now how am I supposed to carry you to someplace warmer?" I chuckle softly. So many options, but maybe the time is limited.

I will need help thinking about my options.

ooc:; @[Mauja] @[Note] HAI GUYS. So Aurelia found her egg, but doesn't know how to carry it! :O Also, I tagged you both because I thought the dynamics of this would be awesome. Aurelia is now healed, but i didnt write much about it because it happened before there is a chance anyone saw. You guys can say your charcters see water on her muzzle and know she drank the water, 'nd stuff! :D It'd be really great if one of you offered the name Shilva to aurelia as a name to what ever is inside! <33

RE: Healed, finally. [Healing and Egg Finding!] - Note - 03-03-2014

Note wasn't sure what he was supposed to from here. His life had fallen apart in minutes. He had been left with nothing but an annoying cat to invest his time in. After his love life took an unfortunate turn, he had found a lovely mare by the name of Cheveyo to trot after. She was extraordinary, and sadly, the mare was gone on this chilly day. The stallion's second choice would be an adorable filly that he preferred to call Hanne. She was much like his own daughter, cute and awkward, light colored and innocent. And nowhere to be found.
So the dusty bay stallion wandered the caverns he had become lost in with his companion, the ever annoying lynx by the name of Sabel. The cat played every game with him that she could. She would run into rocks to get his attention, try to pounce on his tail, claw at his feathers, anything and everything. But the stallion paid no attention to the cat. He wanted nothing more than to find either Cheveyo or Hanne.
Note decided to start his search in the first place he had ever come into contact with Cheveyo. He tentatively wandered into the cave, admiring the paintings scrawled upon the walls. They were to never fade. And never be understood by the dusty bay stallion. He still appreciated the beauty they encased, though.
Sabel smelled her before Note even knew she was present. But she didn't give him any warning this time. The stallion was being rude, ignorant. He was ignoring the one creature that would always be there for him and she did not like it one bit. So the cat let him stumble upon the mare unexpectedly.
Note stopped immediately in his tracks at the sight of the mare. She was young, but incredibly pretty. Gold laced her back, her feathers. In the flickering light the stallion could see a golden mark upon her gentle features. She was nuzzling an egg, but it was no ordinary egg. That egg encased a companion, like his own Sabel. The stallion almost told her to run far, far away from the egg and just let it rot because companions are crap. But he didn't. Some specimens actually enjoyed being constantly accompanied by another being. It wasn't for him, but it might be for this mare.
"Now how am I supposed to carry you to someplace warmer?" he heard the mare say. Perhaps he could be of some assistance.
"Are your wings strong? You could tuck it under one," Note suggested, "Or you could just carry it in your mouth, if you've got a jaw large enough." The words were humorous, though the stallion relayed no particular emotions upon his features other than possible boredom.

Image Credits

RE: Healed, finally. [Healing and Egg Finding!] - Aurelia - 03-03-2014

I was not left alone for more than a minute. I heard him coming towards this room, but perhaps the stranger could just continue to walk past this room, like many others had. I keep my mostly undivided attention on the little egg down by my muzzle. Then, the silence is shattered by the horse walking in. Almost instantaneously, I notice the lynx with him. I lift my head from the egg and turn it towards the stallion. Realizing my 'bottom half' is facing him to, I easily spin around to face him head on.

"Ugh, hi." My voice is gentle and soft. No longer is it demonic and evil. This is a stallion. He is of browns and blacks with a funny marking on his neck. He has two wings, magnificent and glorious. I listen to him speak and then my lips part and offer a reply. "Well, they may be strong, but feathers aren't really materials that are made to carry things." After finishing speaking and analyzing my wings slightly, I let them hang at m sides and then slowly unfold all the way. Each wing spread wide, the tips touching the roof of the room. My wings are bigger than the average horses. Not exactly more muscled, just with a longer wingspan.

The light glitters off of their spotlessness making them illuminate slightly. "I'd probably drop it..." With a slowness that is elegant and beautiful, my wings come back to my body, folding at my sides and hanging slightly, relaxed. "Now, I know I don't have a big mouth. Do you?" Yes, I will make him carry the egg if he has a large mouth. I would hate for it to freeze.

I glance at his companion and my smiles grows slightly. "Who is this?" My voice grows softer, to a whisper. The feline is beautiful and gorgeous looking. How fun it must be to be a cat... with claws and teeth. "Oh, I didn't catch your name either?" I look for eye contact with the stallion. I hope I'm not being overly friend, it's just that I was just a wraith, so I am excited to talk to someone normal while being normal.

RE: Healed, finally. [Healing and Egg Finding!] - Note - 03-03-2014

The mare spun around after Note's words were finished.
"Ugh, hi." her voice was soft, matching her exterior perfectly. She was everything Note had expected her to be. The mare was glorious and she knew it, therefor, she acted upon it.
"Well, they may be strong, but feathers aren't really materials that are made to carry things." She had a point, Note gave her credit for that much. But it was just a suggestion, really. She spread her wings, letting the tips brush the walls. They were large, just about as big as his own, though his were wider. Note peered around to look at his own appendages, shuffling the feathers attached to his sides. His wings never felt comfortable latched against his body as they were. The ends of his wings stuck out far behind his rump. Useful for flying, but obnoxious and pointless when it comes to anything else. He would've preferred to been born without them, though both his parents were Pegasi, so he didn't have much of a choice. So he had been born with wings, but he wasn't going to do something crazy like tear them off or anything. That was painful and took an unnecessary amount of work, might as well keep them around.
"I'd probably drop it...Now, I know I don't have a big mouth. Do you?" Note's face turned into a scowl at the words, his wings igniting with wisps of fire. Like he was about to do this girl some type of favor when he didn't even know her name. Hell no. It's not happening.
'C'mon, she is cute!' Sabel interrupted Note's thoughts, purring and weaving in and out of Note's legs. Her words only caused the bay's wings to further ignite his wings with fire, illuminating the cave instead with hues of orange, red, and yellow.
'That's bull. You're blind,' Note snapped through the bond.
'She sounds cute,' Sabel spoke, walking up to the mare to give her a sniff.
With a reluctant huff, Note ceased his fire and turned back to the mare and his own companion.
"Who is this? Oh, I didn't catch your name either?" The mare says, her golden gaze catching his own sharp green one. "I'll carry your egg somewhere safe, if that's what you're suggesting," Note spoke evenly, not quite hostile but getting there. "I'm Note, that's Sabel," He said, turning his gaze to the egg. It was large, but nothing Note couldn't handle. "I don't know your name either," Note spoke, not looking away from the egg.
"Or your companion's. What are you going to call it when it hatches?"

Image Credits

RE: Healed, finally. [Healing and Egg Finding!] - Aurelia - 03-04-2014

He caught on fire! The stallions wings lit the room with bright orange hues, and immidiately I was mesmerized. Can I do that if I try hard enough?

"I'll carry your egg somewhere safe, if that's what you're suggesting," As the stallion speaks, I could jump for glee and hug him, but some stallions (Mauja) don't like my touches, but that is perfectly okay because I can keep my distance. "I'd love for you to carry it!" I smile and nod my head, tossing my silken mane and forelock around. "But as long as you don't crush it" I exclaim jokingly as I glance down at the egg. Has it already died? Frozen before born...

"I'm Note, that's Sabel," Returning my gaze to the stallion and his friend, I keep listening. "I don't know your name either." I pause slightly as allow my lungs to fill with air before continuing. "What lovely names you guys have. I am Aurelia." It's strange saying my name, for the time that I was a demon, I was called by a different alias. Parting with that disease is the best thing that has ever happened to me (except for meeting Africa, maybe.)

"Or your companion's. What are you going to call it when it hatches?" I fall quiet as he speaks. I notice now that he seems notably older than me... maybe even double my age? Well, then again... I am quiet young. "Is it really mine to name? Plus, I'm not good at naming things." I smile softly and if horses can blush, I was blushing.

What is Note feeling?

I don't see much emotion flowing through him. Is he cladded like a few horses that I know? Do stony barriers encase his feeling within him? If so, one day his dam will break and everyone will be flooded with his emotions. "Does something trouble you, or are you just a more quiet horse?" I chuckle softly in my elegant tones. I do want to know why he is so... unemotional. I've seen him scowl, but not really smile. What twisted logic, right?

"How did you set tourself on fire?" My head cocks to the side and my muzzle reaches forward, as if getting slightly closer to him will help me understand. "Like this?" My expression goes blank and I concentrate. Before I know it, my entire body is engulfed in flames along with my wings. The orange flames lick the air and leave a burnt smell in the air. You can see none of ny colors, no white, no gold. All I am now is a large ball of flame shaped like a horse "I don't understand..." My voice is slightly raspy, but still strong now, as if the fire dries my throat out. As I speak, the fire starts to dissappear. "I've never been able to do that before..." There is utter and complete shock on my face.

What the hell has Helovia done to me?

ooc:; she has discovered her magic! :D

RE: Healed, finally. [Healing and Egg Finding!] - Note - 03-04-2014

"I'd love for you to carry it! But as long as you don't crush it." The girl's smile was girlish. Everything about her was elegant, harmless even. The kind of woman you'd expect to stay at home, take care of the kids, and entertain the guests. But she was a wandering soul, choosing to not let her personality reflect her flashy looks. Seemed somewhat respectable to the stallion.
The young mare went on to introduce herself as Aurelia, then question the own naming of her companion. Note picked his head up at this, ears pricked forward, towards the mare. "It's not like it can name itself," Note huffed. "I suppose I can help. What about...Shilva?" Note suggested, his voice somewhat lighter, even kinder at this point with a slight smile tugging at the corner of his lips. The mare wasn't growing on him, he was just getting used to her presence. At least, that's what he told himself. He didn't really know what to think of the girl.
"Does something trouble you, or are you just a more quiet horse?" Note looked at the mare, a troubled expression appearing on his features for a mere second before being replaced by his usual emotionless looks. Why was it any of her business? Such a prodding mare. Perhaps she should keep her muzzle away from the mouths of rattlesnakes, lest she be bitten.
Words do not find their way to Note's lips. He formed them in his mind, dwelling on possible lies, but it was easier to stay quiet. And so he did, not paying much attention to the mare until she burst into flames. Her golden bodice was replaced by fire, engulfing her hide with such little effort.
Note scrambled backwards, the air sliding from his lungs as he did so. The stallion coughed once - twice after the mare had finished flaming, flicking his long, dark gray tail back and forth.
"Yeah, like that," Note sputtered as Sabel hid behind his ash colored legs. "Tone it down a bit, will you? Almost set my ass on fire," The stallion grumbled with a sigh. All that roamed Helovia now seemed to be the immature specimens, unable to fully control what's inside of them. Then again, he fell into that category quite nicely as well.

Image Credits

RE: Healed, finally. [Healing and Egg Finding!] - Aurelia - 03-04-2014

He was kind and offered a name to me. It was a nice name with a nice ring to it, so I smiled and bobbed my head up and down, a sort of announcement that that would be it's name... Her name? What if it was a boy? "I like that.. Shilva. I hope it's a girl, or I'll have to think of a name and it will be something ridiculous like spot." That is proof of Aurelia's terrible naming skills. She giggles lightly as their conversation continues.

After finding out about her magic, she is immediately shot down. "Tone it down a bit, will you? Almost set my ass on fire," My expression turns apologetic and regretful. I am just too bubbly today and for this stallion. After he dodged my question about his quietness, I figured something was bothering him, maybe a deceased family member or a friend becoming a wraith? Those are things I'd be down about. "I am sorry, Note." Instantly, my gaze falls to the floor and rolls over to the egg. The critter inside cold, dying. Do I still want him to carry it? "You don't have to help me move it if it's to bothersome." A soft beam grows onto my lips, but it is a shy smile and without eye contact, embarrassed.

I didn't mean to harm him or his feline companion. I just wanted to try out my magic, was that such a crime in his book? "and I'm sorry for asking about your quietness." I turn my body a little, to face the little egg better, my left flank facing him. This would be a prime time for him to choose whether to leave and lose whatever friendship we could have had or stay and possibly become friends.

Both had their ups and downs.

ooc:; note can leave now if he wants, or stay if he wants :D Maybe if you are getting sick of this thread you can leave! I am personally enjoying it, but if it's note's character to leave, so be it. XD

RE: Healed, finally. [Healing and Egg Finding!] - Note - 03-04-2014

"I like that.. Shilva. I hope it's a girl, or I'll have to think of a name and it will be something ridiculous like spot." Note surprised himself by actually laughing at the mare's idea for a name. Spot! Out of all things. Dapple or Patch would've been better than Spot.
"Don't name it Spot," Note spoke humorously with a soft laugh, sharp green eyes unusually friendly and a gentle grin plastered upon his lips. She was joking, surely. No one in their right mind would name their companion spot.
After his somewhat negative words left his lips, Note found himself regretting them. Aurelia was hurt, it seemed. He wasn't trying to be angry or anything. You could say he was just telling the brutal truth.
'Coulda been nicer,' Sabel points out through the bond as she cast a sightless glance up at Note. As much as he hated to admit it, there was a valid argument to the lynx's statement. The stallion looked back at the cat nestled behind his forelegs before shifting his gaze to the younger fem before them as she continued to speak.
"I am sorry, Note."
Another apology from a stranger. That's twice in one month. Helovia was getting soft on him. Or perhaps the mares were just coming to their senses.
"You don't have to help me move it if it's to bothersome. And I'm sorry for asking about your quietness." She smiled, though it was sheepish, embarrassed. Pity filled the stallion, but was gone in seconds. He had come to the conclusion that Helovia was definitely getting soft on him.
Note moved forward to stand by Aurelia's shoulder, though at a fairly awkward angle, his gaze resting upon her odd golden orbs. "Don't worry about it. Of course I'll still help move it, I said I would so I will," The stallion stated, genuine loyalty seeping into the words and painting his features. He guessed he would regret wasting his time on this later, but for now he had nothing else to do. Plus the mare had been nothing but nice to him and was in need of help.
Note had no reason to not help her out.

--

ooc; I'm having fun with this! Plus Note guilts himself into being nice like...always so he'll stay a while longer cx

Image Credits

RE: Healed, finally. [Healing and Egg Finding!] - Aurelia - 03-10-2014

"Don't worry about it. Of course I'll still help move it, I said I would so I will," My teeth expose themselves in a pearly grin. The face of a jokester taking over as I begin to speak. "You'd better, Note, but first I must say... please don't accidently burn it. Burnt egg isn't really my favorite meal." I laugh softly. My laugh fits my appearance. Soft and subtle, yet beautiful if you bother to pay more attention. I am a lot of things, but deadly isn't one. I think this stallion has been around too many deadly horses. He needs a break before he goes and dies.

What am I even saying?

If anyone is going to go and get themselves killed, it would be me. I have a slight tendency to over look details, which often puts me in quite... harry situations. Like when manbitch decided to scar my flank with a flesh colored line. I could've very well have avoided that, but I was stupid enough not to avoid it. The only new marking I have besides scars is my golden blaze. Instead of a regular white blaze, mine is painted the same hue and color as my dapples. I noticed it once I finished healing. The reflection of the water showed me my newly decked out face.

I have no idea why I got this, or how, but it's pretty and I like it.

I wonder if strange markings appearing on horses is normal to horses here. This is certainly not the norm for me. Am I just really strange and foreign? I've been here for a little bit of time, and I can easily say that Helovia is one of the weirdest places I've ever been to.

"When you first came to Helovia, did you think this place was strange?" This asked because of me assuming he is foreign. Are there many natives to Helovia? I want to know more about this place and it's history. The ever strong caveman with the tribal markings (Gaucho) had told me about some of Helovia's past wars. Immediately I thought of the gods pitting is against each other and making us fight for a rawhide bone. We aren't dogs. Eventually, I figured out that the gods aren't bad at all. They allow us into their world, they take care of us, and they don't slack off at their job.

I do not know about Note, but I am pro gods!

RE: Healed, finally. [Healing and Egg Finding!] - Note - 03-11-2014

A mischievous grin whisked away the melancholy mood Aurelia had before his words. "You'd better, Note, but first I must say... please don't accidently burn it. Burnt egg isn't really my favorite meal." A laugh escaped his ashen lips, giving the mare a lopsided grin. This was about the max amount of emotion Note ever showed. He was laughing partially because his fire was actually fake, purely aesthetic.
"I can assure you that seared egg will not be on the menu tonight," The bay stated humorously, the lopsided grin still present upon his features, sharp green gaze filled with the same emotion.
"When you first came to Helovia, did you think this place was strange?" Aurelia asked. This was a complex subject for Note to touch, not because of anything other than the fact his memory was beginning to fail him. He had lived in Helovia for about two years, so it shouldn't be hard for him to remember what it was like when he first arrived. But it was. All the memories he had were the ones he wanted to keep, the ones of Sohalia and Skysong and Levi and Kri.
So the stallion tucked his head, a hesitant look flashing upon his features as the grin dwindled. He started from the beginning. He was at the Threshold...a stallion, yes, a unicorn recruited him to the Dragon's Throat. The fellow was nice, but mute. What was his name...Lynx! Yes, it was Lynx, whose horn twisted through his jaw, enabling speech. That was odd. After discovering such an odd stallion, he hadn't thought much about what other peculiar beings roamed. He accepted each one as they were without question, no matter the magic or appearance. He knew what it was like to be judged without reason and wouldn't wish it on his worse enemy.
"At first I was a bit startled by the oddities known to this land, yes, but after a month or so it felt like home, as if I was meant to be nowhere else," Note spoke slowly, thinking about each word before he said it. He was happy he had stayed, for with the heartbreak came his little treasure: Sabel. The cat was wound around one of his legs, watching Aurelia with sightless eyes. She was the greatest friend he could not ask for.

Image Credits

RE: Healed, finally. [Healing and Egg Finding!] - Aurelia - 03-14-2014

Aurelia</style>
"I can assure you that seared egg will not be on the menu tonight,"

Reassuring, yes, but I'd figured he wouldn't dare burn my egg to ashes. What would be the point of that? Plus, I would probably attack him before he had the chance to burn completely. Why would he want a dead whateverisinthategg and an angry mare that would attack him in a split second if he was to harm an object that could grow into something magical? Is Note a murderer? By that, I mean of things that haven't even been born yet, but still, I'd think of him as a murderer.

I noticed the large grin smothered across his maw deteriorated as my voice spoke. Does he not like my question? I could see the hesitation in his stance. The way he hid his eyes from me by tucking his head in slightly. Was this an awkward or potentially even a touchy subject? My insides fluttered with butterflies as I anxiously waited for his masculine voice to flood the room once more.

Come on, Note... Speak. My thoughts rattled the inside of my brain, not helping my growing discomfort. I did not like when he got mad the first time. I certainly do not want to see it again, now do I? It'd be bad if two horses (Note and I) were to set ourselves on fire and have a sort of... brawl, I suppose. Plus, I was a terribly inexperienced fighter. There was no way I'd be able to beat a stallion who has a good muscle tone and is probably trained in the art of combat.

The silence shatters, and I am thankful for that. His powerful voice filled the room, echoing through the corridors of the Heart Caves. "At first I was a bit startled by the oddities known to this land, yes, but after a month or so it felt like home, as if I was meant to be nowhere else," At first he was startled, but then grew accustomed to it. Does this mean I am supposed to surround myself with magic and oddities and hope it becomes more normal? The idea of magic startles my brain, and I can't quite comprehend it. It's like trying to image a new color.

You can't use red, blue, yellow, or any variation of those colors. So, what do you use to understand?

There is no easy explanation of magic. One could say voodoo, tricks, illusion, but my coat engulfing into flames on my command is certainly not a trick. I can feel the hotness (it's not searingly painful), but it does get a few degrees hotter when I use my magic. Possibly voodoo is the only word to explain the mysterious things taking place in Helovia.

"I've been here for many morns and nights, but hast not yet gotten used to the charm of this land." I pause for a moment, a purely innocent expression on my face. "What if I never become accustomed to the land and lore of Helovia?" Would I just get up and leave, or fight for the knowledge, the ability to understand?

What would Note do?

Walk walk walk walk walk
talk talk talk talk
ooc:; <3
oh, tell me, what's the matter?</style>

image credits

RE: Healed, finally. [Healing and Egg Finding!] - Note - 03-16-2014

Aurelia was a strange mare - she asked serious questions and expected him to act differently. She was anxious for his reply as well. Didn't she have real friends to bother with this kind of stuff? Or did they run from her? He couldn't imagine why.
'Sarcasm,' Sabel whispered through the bond, purring as she rubbed her head against his canon bone. Note held back a laugh, simply casting a quick smile at his bonded instead. He had been an incredibly sarcastic being when he first came to Helovia. He said things he didn't mean, and Sabel knew all too well. After his accident, Note's humor wasn't quite the same, his sarcasm diminished. Unbeknownst to him, it was making a spectacular comeback.
Maybe not spectacular. It was a quirk of his that caused many to hate him, an equal amount to love him. A curse and a gift, it carried it's own pros and cons.
Aurelia's voice broke the stallion's thoughts, his eyes flicking back up to the mare. He wasn't sure what he was expecting her to say, but he wasn't exactly this.
"I've been here for many morns and nights, but hast not yet gotten used to the charm of this land. What if I never become accustomed to the land and lore of Helovia?"
Note looked at the girl sympathetically, noticing her innocent demeanor. Such a strange little fem she was, graced with beauty but conflicted with her existence nonetheless. "I've known others who never got used to Helovia," Note said, looking away from the mare. He shifted his gaze to Sabel, the cat's pale eyes finding his.
"They left."
It was the truth. The truth wasn't always pretty, or kind in the least, but it was what she had to hear. He just had to pray that he wasn't screwing up some kind of deluded fantasy she had conjured about Helovia.

Image Credits

RE: Healed, finally. [Healing and Egg Finding!] - Satanic Silk - 03-19-2014

In the darkness of the caves I stumble, but though it is dark around me I feel enlightened. Having just been healed by Hector and Midas, the world around me seems lighter, brighter. I can understand the horses around me and I feel I have a new clarity. And I know that life is something to treasure, not to throw around carelessly, needlessly. The darkness that I was in had taken who I was and thrown it away, keeping only the ugly parts. Despite the newfound clarity that I feel, being cleansed of the infection that sought my life as well as others', I can tell that there is a darkness that remains inside me. Like an internal scar, I sense that it will never fully heal. I will never fully heal.

It's a realization that I am slowly coming through the caves. I find myself in a room with two other beings. One I sort of recognize, the other is completely unfamiliar to me. The unfamiliar one is a pegasus stallion, a dusty bay coloring. His toes silver, slashy marks on his neck, dark gray mane and tail. No, I do not know this beast. The other is vaguely familiar. I remember her... Aurelia was it? From the gathering in the Deep Forest.. the Asylum members... she came in all huffy and wanting to lead her own group.. but she had no followers. The Asylum quickly laughed her away. She seems... more familiar than that, but I can't place her from where. They are gathered around an egg... Curious.. what's an egg doing in the caves? That doesn't make any sense at all. I approach cautiously, not wanting to startle them. I stop a few yards away and clear my throat, then speak in a soft but deep voice. "Hello.. " I feel like there's something more that I want to say, but whatever was on the tip of my tongue has decided to stay there quite happily, and will not be airborne anytime soon.

OOC: throwing things up by jumping on this bandwagon super late. liquid tiiime.. also. I have not read your posts SO if I'm horribly off, feel free to smack/correct me. ;)
Satanic Silk
Image Credit

RE: Healed, finally. [Healing and Egg Finding!] - Aurelia - 03-20-2014

Aurelia</style>
""I've known others who never got used to Helovia," Oh, so he knows what I am saying. I offer him a soft smile. The power of speech is elusive. I watch him, without taking my gaze of of him. I know there is more, for it was weird how he ended him sentence. I'm hoping he will say something like 'They eventually felt at home and all was well' but that never happens. Instead, the complete opposite happens, making me gape at him. My jaws drops open, before being shut firmly.

"They left."

I do not think I want to leave. Would my friends be hurt? Would anyone even care? I'm struggling with the idea of leaving Helovia. Helovia is vast and large with feral and brutally honest horses. How dare he tell me this? I'm angry, happy, and painstakingly upset. What do I even say to reply to that? I could easily cone up with a witty remark, but the power of speech is still elusive to me. "It's peaceful in this cave." My voice is cool as I try to change the subject, my expression completely guarded and unreadable. My eyes are seemingly blank, allowing him to imagine whatever emotion he wants to. Deep down, I know that I may never call this place home.

That thought scares me, so I brush it off. There is no need to worry about that this moment. I can worry and be self conscious tomorrow. My thoughts switch back to the egg. I shoot a slight glance at the white egg, to make sure it is okay still. As I take in it's odd shape, ivory coloring, and near perfect cleanliness, I realize this egg is not like me. Can I really take on the challenge of caring for a perfect egg when I am flawed in every single way?

I think about how others might view me. Perhaps they think of me as a beautiful mare, but that I cannot realize that, and because of that-- I am flawed. I doubt anyone had thought of me as flawless, for I am far from that. I am flawed, flawed, flawed...

In every way.

I am uncertain of how to fix my flaws, or if they are a permanent thing. Maybe I can outgrow them. Lacking blemishes is almost impossible, so I am okay with a few bumps and bruises physically and mentally, but nothing overwhelming. How am I supposed to go about fixing myself if I cannot decide what is wrong?

What the fuck is wrong?

All of a sudden, I hear a masculine voice speak. "Hello..." My head turns sharply towards the sound. I see a stallion. He has bat wings (a rare trait, yet they seem so familiar.) Red eye bore into my soul, and I have to blink a few times to break what I feel is eye contact. Does he have a sibling I've met? He seems so familar.

I push his familiarity to the side and smile softly at him. My porcelain face reaching out to bump against his nose. "I am Aurelia, and you are...?" My voice caresses the air gently and sways through the stillness, echoing back slightly. It's strange to hear my voice. I can hear the growing maturity, and I know that I am aging. I have already lost my virginity, gotten attacked, flirted, and about everything else someone of my age can do.

Do people my age worry about their mistakes?

Am I just weird and strange?

Walk walk walk walk walk
talk talk talk talk
ooc:; <3
oh, tell me, what's the matter?</style>

image credits

RE: Healed, finally. [Healing and Egg Finding!] - Note - 03-30-2014

Her jaw dropped, then shut, reminding Note of a spoiled child just now coming to terms with the fact that the world didn't revolve around it.
That was a decent way to describe Aurelia in Note's eyes: a child. She was unaccustomed to the world despite being somewhat aged. Note mused upon this fact, thinking of what a life that would be, to have such a mindset. He wouldn't want it, but it would be endlessly fascinating.
"It's peaceful in this cave."
Note held back a snort. She was desperately trying to change the subject and he was not so tolerable when it came to the endearing, yet frustrating activity that was conversation. She didn't even use a decent matter to discuss upon. She could've suggested moving the egg already or talked about the herds or herself, but no, she chose the caves. They were peaceful. So peaceful that they were loud with silence. And the silence was so silent it was deafening. Is this madness?
"Hello.. "
Note didn't even see him at first. His sharp green gaze was unblinking, looking at absolutely nothing in particular, consumed with his on thoughts about what insanity meant.
But the word brought him out of it soon enough and the dusty bay shifted his gaze to the stranger.
No, not a stranger. A fully-fledged demon. Note narrowed his eyes, blinking a couple times to make sure what he was seeing was real. Surely enough, Aurelia saw it, too. So Note went along, pulling his head up and shifting slightly to face the leviath - pegasus newcomer better.
"I'm Note, the cat's Sabel," the dusty bay murmured in a way that could only be described as grumpy. Not quite hostile, but easily able to slip into such a state.
Sabel's disapproval of Note's tone was obvious. A soft hiss was found amongst the cat's purrs as she rubbed her head against his canon bone.
What was with people and being nice? It didn't matter to him. He was going to behave however he pleased.
Maybe it wasn't the pressure to be nice that was bothering him, but rather the pressure to to be what he was not.

Image Credits

RE: Healed, finally. [Healing and Egg Finding!] - Satanic Silk - 04-04-2014

Somehow it doesn't surprise me that neither of them greet me pleasantly. In fact, both of them seem displeased to see me, at best. The mare in front of me introduces herself. Her shimmers in the odd glow of the caves. Aurelia. Yes, I did remember her. The meeting in the forest, her pompous attitude. Well.. I suppose we all have to assert ourselves somehow. If that's how she chose to make her way.. so be it. It didn't seem to have been that effective, however. Now she seems.. disgusted to see me. But as far as I know, she's never met me before. I pin my ears back at the gruff greeting. I turn to the stallion.. though he seems disgruntled, at least he doesn't seem quite as rude. But then, I can be rather rude, too. Perhaps it isn't something I should hold against him. He introduces himself and his companion, a feline I had not noticed at first, lurking by his feet. Note and Sabel. To the three of them I nod my head politely. Whatever good will I'd entered in with has quickly disappeared, and my reply is thinly veiled annoyance. Why can't we all just play nice? I lift my crown again as I announce my name, in the most mundane announcement in my short life. "I am Satanic Silk."

My own name sounds foreign in my mouth. Like.. it's lost some of the oomph that it once had. I wonder what has changed about me. Is it that I came near death and was barely brought back? Is it that my heart now belongs to another - whether she knows it or not? My attention refocuses on the two of them - plus Sabel - and I step closer, my flints clacking on the stone below. My body is barely visible in the dim light, but my silver mane and tail are bright, showing where my form is. I dig deep and find the evil left by the infection. What spews from my mouth is not evil, but manages to have the spiteful spin that I'm looking for. "What are you children babbling about I wonder?" I sneer, my ivories stained yellow and pink from the days of the infection, not too far behind me.

Walking "Talking"
OOC: sorry if that's like.. all over the place. I'm still finding him post-wraith
Satanic Silk
Image Credit

RE: Healed, finally. [Healing and Egg Finding!] - Aurelia - 04-07-2014

Aurelia
Keep your head up, keep your heart strong.

"talk talk talk"

The silence is deafening.

I stand their awkwardly, yearning to get out, to leave. This conversation has been turned to the worst setting. After my horrible attempt at changing the topic, Note doesn't speak. I remember that Note had come in wanting to do something, find someone, or be somewhere. There was determination in his beautiful eyes. Maybe that is why he is in a foul mood.

He had lost something he can't find.

I do not think I can help him find whoever he is looking for, but he shouldn't take it out on me. I feel like he is giving me the cold shoulder, and I snap. Rage builds inside of me. "Note, damn it. Why can't you just be happy? Why do you have to rain on my party? Yea, maybe I don't belong here, but you are basically saying 'Get out. Leave.' I feel terrible for anyone you have managed to scare of with your terrible attitude. Some of us, are actually looking for someone to say something positive. You want me to leave?" I pause and stare sternly at him. My ears pin flat against my neck. I am quite intimidating. I snarl at him and resume speaking. "Fine, Note." I spit his name at him. In one swift movement, I jerk my right wing to the ground and swoop the egg up.

I walk right paste Note, not giving him any eye contact whatsoever.

Suddenly, another asshole joins us. "Hello..." "Hi." I say with an unusual harshness to my voice. My ears still pinned and rage plastered on my face. He speaks again, which is his mistake. "What are you children babbling about I wonder?" I halt abruptly and stare at him. Again, I need to correct an idiot. "Excuse me?" There is sarcasm and venom dripping from each word. "Listen here, you fucker. I'm not a baby. I don't need to be unnecessarily called a baby. Your imaturity is outstanding. Good lick in life with that attitude." My voice is so evil it sounds like it did when I was a wraith.

Then I remember.

This stallion decided to jump on my back and try to impregnate me. My features immediately soften. Yes, soften. I can't be mad at him for some reason. I reach my muzzle out to him. This is a greeting and he decides to deny it, I will just walk away from this cave and he will never know that he fucked me.

Actually, he will.

"Um... Do you remember it?" My voice is quiet, a hushed whisper. I don't know if Note can hear or not, but I don't give a hoot and a holler if he can. As I finish speaking, it all comes back to me. All of it. I clearly remember attacking Aly and her friends. Guilt surges through me. I have to fin her now, before it's too late to apologize. Secretly, I wonder what triggered my memory. Could it have been my rage at Note? I do not know. I am not sorry for lashing out at him, though. The stallion deserved it. If he gets sad, his cat can cheer him up, because I fucking won't.

Not anymore, I won't.

ooc:; She is carrying the egg with her right wings. I don't know why this happened, but moody aurelia. >.>

credits

RE: Healed, finally. [Healing and Egg Finding!] - Note - 04-09-2014

'What have I done?' Note inwardly groaned, rolling his sharp green eyes as Aurelia went on to yell about him not being happy or something. He wasn't really listening. Mares were as emotionally distraught as he was socially inept. He enjoyed silence, getting jobs done, for the stallion wasn't gifted in conversational ability. She bared her teeth, laid her ears back, obviously angry. Note paid no mind, face fixated instead on the wall, etchings he didn't understand but were beautiful nonetheless.
Sabel was not quite as calm. She hissed at the mare when she advanced, claws digging into the rock and teeth bared. She did not at all appreciate others acting that way to Note. Her pale, sightless eyes bored into the mare's features as she stopped rubbing up against her bonded, the pause only being taken to express her displeasure.
"You're overreacting," Note said to the golden mare cooly, emotionless as he studied the paintings. "I apologize for being so very incompetent when it comes to soirées. I wasn't telling you to leave. I was bored with the conversation and would rather have my throat slit than to continue with it," Note's voice was sharp as his eyes flittered back to the mare.
And finally, her business was done with him. Note turned his attention to the other stallion who went by the name of Satanic Silk. Unique. Note dipped his head respectfully, turning to leave when the stallion opened his mouth. He just had to open his goddamn mouth.
"Children? Dimwit, I'm probably twice your age," Note snapped, pulling his head up and giving Satanic Silk a look of pity. The taller stallion's coat wasn't as worn as his own, Note's age was obvious. There were better insults out there than that. The blindness of the insult was almost more offending than the insult itself.
"I'm afraid I have less imprudent functions to waste my time on than this one," Note stated evenly, tossing his dark gray mane and pulling his body up into a trot.
'Idiots, idiots...I am literally surrounded by idiots, Sabel,' Note spoke sullenly through the bond as he slipped by the other pegasi and out into the rest of the caves. The little lynx hissed at the pair before breaking into a run to catch up with her bonded. 'Agreed,' Sabel commented grumpily. She never spoke a mean thing about anyone, but the petty insults being thrown around in there gave him a headache to listen to. Then an idea he hadn't considered sprang into his mind, picking his pace up into a canter with excitement.
'We're leaving the caves.'

--

& Note's out! BAI

Image Credits

RE: Healed, finally. [Healing and Egg Finding!] - Satanic Silk - 04-13-2014

There's a lot of sass flying around in this cave, and honestly, I'm getting a little overwhelmed. I won't say I started this sass battle, but I definitely didn't discourage it. Oh well. It's good to let loose sometimes right? Aurelia cusses me out, and I stare at her with an uninterested look. She can call me immature, and I suppose that's true. I am still pretty young - only 3 - and there's a lot of learning and growing left to be done. But certainly she is no better example of maturity and wisdom than I am. The other, Note, seems to be no more impressed with her than I am. Emotional words spoken so.. sans-emotion. It's an impressive skill. He serves up the mare with a smoothly delivered insult, and seems on his way to go. But he stops as he hears my words - and he's unimpressed. But his insult is light and doesn't cut me deep - it's more factual than a real jab. I swish my silvery tail lightly back and forth as I watch him depart. His cat, Sabel, hisses at us, and my ears swivel back slightly. As confident as I am around other equines, I'm much less confident around creatures with claws and fangs. No desire to die right now, thanks.

My attention is redirected now by the sudden proximity of the fair golden fairy. Oh my goodness, she's in my face. Um.. okay. She extends her muzzle out to me and I extend mine to greet hers, sniffing her. Her scent becomes more familiar, and stirs a memory that's tucked deep away. That's unexpected. She's asked me just before Note left if I remember it. Remember what? After retracting my muzzle I stare at her blankly. But then the memory starts creeping back into my conscious. "Oh.. did I fuck you?" My works are without emotion. I vaguely remember a sense of hurt pride as she insulted me after our coitus. But that's about it. I have no shame at this one night stand, nor am I full of joy at the rekindling of two lovers. She is a lay to me.. nothing more. I wonder, in the back of my mind, if she can hear it in my voice, my lack of emotion, and if it bothers her. She does seem the emotional type.

Walking "Talking"
TAG: @[Aurelia]
Satanic Silk
Image Credit

RE: Healed, finally. [Healing and Egg Finding!] - Aurelia - 04-18-2014

Aurelia
Keep your head up, keep your heart strong.

"talk talk talk"

"Children? Dimwit, I'm probably twice your age," All my focus is on Note. I wish I could take back what I've said, but I obviosly can't. CAN'T HE SEE I'M ONLY A YOUNG GIRL? I'm here to make mistakes and learn from them! Will he forgive me in the future? Will he forgive and forget or hold a grudge? Will I have to apologize? I want to know how our relationship is. Are we enemies, friends, allies, buddies, mutual? Do I have to grow up to prove myself to this stallion and his cat?

His cat seems sorta on my side, but now that I've said what I have, there is no way she will side with me. She is obviously entwined with Note's soul. Ampere told me about this. She said horses take animals as prisoners.. is that what I am about to do to this egg? Note is obviously okay with having his cat as his prisoner, of course.. I am less comfortable with the entire thought, but that is just me. As Note now knows, I am surprisingly... special...

"I'm afraid I have less imprudent functions to waste my time on than this one," Note's voice is annoying. He sounds like a fucking old man, which he says by claiming he is at least twice this stallion's age. Does that mean he somewhere between 6-12? HA, he's oldddd. I can't hold back the quiver of laughter that rattles through my body. "Wo-o-o-ow, Note. If you were twice as smart, you'd still be stupid. The world doesn't need anymore genetically defected stallions like you." He trots off and I am pulled away from my thoughts about the old kinda cute bastard. His cat only lingers for a moment to hiss at us before continuing on.

Then, this one talks. "Oh.. did I fuck you?" I giggle uncontrollably for a moment before coming back to my senses. "Did you fuck me? Yea, you could say that." Deep down somewhere, I'm hurt. Did I fuck you? Yes, you did, and maybe I liked it, but there is no way I am going to admit that because obviously I don't mean anything in your little world. I wanted to say so much more, but I didn't. I also made my voice sound cool and careless-- just like his. "What is your name, stallion? I am Aurelia." For once, I refer to a stallion as stallion and not as 'boy', as I usually do. Anyone with enough balls to mount a random mare, deserves to be called a stallion, not a boy. Plus, this guy is obviously not a boy.

credits