HELOVIA || The Way to the Sun
Please thread with my boys. - Printable Version

+- HELOVIA || The Way to the Sun (http://helovia.com)
+-- Forum: Out of Character (http://helovia.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Character Resources (http://helovia.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=100)
+---- Forum: Plotting (http://helovia.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Thread: Please thread with my boys. (/showthread.php?tid=17329)

Please thread with my boys. - Biru - 01-12-2015

So I actually have a lot of muse for Biru and Cerin at the moment. They're also sadly not quite that acquainted with the world. So i'm in need of plots and threads for them both.

Biru:
- He currently needs a home; he's not really a basiner so I see him leaning towards the Edge if any Edge's would like to thread with him?
- Any women threads. He likes the ladies. c:
- Spars. I'm very up for spars with him, because him and Annabelle need to get in sync with each other.

Cerin:
- Someone to love him ;-; Poor kid just wants a friend.
- Someone he can confess everything too with his magics, this can be a friend too.
- A mentor in healing? I see him heading that route so i'd love for him to be taught how to use plants or something by healers.

Im also up for random meet-up threads. So if you're interested let me know and I can get some started. Cerin has an open thread in Heavenly Fields already, but Biru has none and needs some socializing.

RE: Please thread with my boys. - Niskaru - 01-12-2015

I'll throw Niska and @[Aoife] at you if you'd like to thread with either, I'm open for anything ^^

RE: Please thread with my boys. - Africa - 01-12-2015

I can offer Hector or Africa up for anything, especially spars (I PROMISE not to be a dud spar partner again -sorry-) :D

RE: Please thread with my boys. - Ráeru - 01-12-2015

I have @[Arah], @[Arwen] and Raeru active at the moment. If any of my girls appeal to you just start a thread and Tag me! :)

RE: Please thread with my boys. - Elsa - 01-12-2015

@[Niskaru] I think Nisk would get along great with Cerin! :D If you want he has an open thread in the Heavenly Fields that you could join if you wanted? Or we can wait if you have a lot of threads. :)

@[Africa] Hector spar with Biru? He'd probably want to meet him first but if they strike up a conversation Biru could ask to spar with him?

@[Arah] I think I'll make one for her and Biru. I dunno how it'll go but I think it'd be interesting. :)

RE: Please thread with my boys. - Parelia - 01-12-2015

Alija would mentor him in healing! Aakesh and Ilios could be friends!

RE: Please thread with my boys. - Africa - 01-12-2015

Sounds awesome :-) would you like me to start something somewhere on Sky Island? Let me know your preference.

RE: Please thread with my boys. - Sikeax - 01-12-2015

There's a thread here that Cerin can come in and learn a bit about healing with the other healers and gain an interest in it there.

RE: Please thread with my boys. - Arah - 01-12-2015

Okay lovely! Sounds like fun! <3

RE: Please thread with my boys. - Elsa - 01-12-2015

@[Africa] If you could start one that'd be great, just tag Biru when it's up. :) I have no preference to where either, so anywhere you want to put him will work!

@[Parelia] :o could Aakesh or Ilios meet Cerin? He needs more guy friends, so whichever one you think would work i'd love to get a thread up!

@[Sikeax] Wonderful! Ill probably throw him in sometime tomorrow, but if you need to reply before then you don't have to hold up for me. ^^

RE: Please thread with my boys. - Sikeax - 01-12-2015

Take your time with the reply. I'll be replying to it on Thursday so you might want to get it in by then.

RE: Please thread with my boys. - Alija - 01-12-2015

I have a thread for Aakesh in the Throat he his welcome to join! <3!

RE: Please thread with my boys. - Thor - 01-12-2015

I will take Biru to da EDGEE

RE: Please thread with my boys. - December - 01-12-2015

Myrrine is a very sweet girl who loves making friends, so she can be acquainted with either Biru or Cerin. Whomever you think would fit best with her, or even both if you want! If no one has snatched up that Heavenly Field's thread I'll jump in, and if not then I can start something or you can start something, lemme know which you prefer!

RE: Please thread with my boys. - Hertz - 01-13-2015

Cerin is in the Throat right?
I would love for him to meet Hertz!

RE: Please thread with my boys. - Zèklè - 01-13-2015

I have Zero and Tandavi if you wanna meet either ^^

RE: Please thread with my boys. - Cerin - 01-13-2015

@[Alija] Ill throw him in for sure!

@[Thor] YES PLEASE. Haha I really want to get him in a herd so whenever you are open for a thread either I or you can set one up to bring him there? :D

@[Hertz] :o that'd be awesome. whenever you're ready to thread Hertz we can get one up!

@[Zèklè] I'd always like for Cerin to meet some more boy babies, so like I keep repeating, whenever you're up for one, I am! :D

RE: Please thread with my boys. - Hearth - 01-13-2015

I have Leeka in the Edge who'd be fine as a friend for either of them ( and shes a pretty lady) and Hearth who is an all out chill-time bud. Take your pick~