HELOVIA || The Way to the Sun
ZERO PLOTS- HEY FOALS (and the rest of y'all, I guess) - Printable Version

+- HELOVIA || The Way to the Sun (http://helovia.com)
+-- Forum: Out of Character (http://helovia.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Character Resources (http://helovia.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=100)
+---- Forum: Plotting (http://helovia.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Thread: ZERO PLOTS- HEY FOALS (and the rest of y'all, I guess) (/showthread.php?tid=17476)

Pages: 1 2

ZERO PLOTS- HEY FOALS (and the rest of y'all, I guess) - Zèklè - 01-21-2015

Zero wants to be your friend!

Overall, I know we have an abundance of foals right now and I want to thread with all of them.

As a vaguely formed muddle of ideas, I think we need a foal gang. Now recruiting. Members wanted. We have hats. Or maybe bandannas. or cool metal tattoos made from his magic

In specifics, I am looking for:

Friends! People interested in being buddies with this goof, getting into crazy adventures and pressing the limits of what foals can do. Zero's a risk-taker, a show-off, a loud-mouth, and never backs down from a dare. He wants to explore everywhere, learn everything, and he needs your help!

Enemies! I really want him to get bullied, pushed around for being shrimpy and only having the one wing. Got a foal with anger issues, or just looking for a punching bag? Great! Just be forewarned that he won't take it lying down, and will likely retaliate in some form or other (possibly EPIC pranks).

Frenemies! I imagine this kid will rub some people the wrong way (just like ma) and manage to make a few friendly rivals, being the competitive buttface he is. Have you got a competitive buttface too? AWESOME. Let's be bros!

Young Love~ This is most likely to be something I plan out, but I want him to discover crushes and be a hopeless little romantic, pining over girls and bringing them flowers, or trying to win their hearts by being as gross as possible (that's how it works, right?!). Not sure which yet. What I DO know is I want one girl (at least) to utterly spurn him, be it for his deformity, his size, his behavior- whatever! So got a little diva-in-training? Heartbreaker who needs to brush up her skills? Fillies who just want to learn how a boy works? This guy. Right here. Get 'im while he's hot.

RE: ZERO PLOTS- HEY FOALS (and the rest of y'all, I guess) - Aakesh - 01-21-2015

AAKESH WANTS TO BE HIS FRIEND!! lol Zunden will pick on him, because she is cruel like that xP

RE: ZERO PLOTS- HEY FOALS (and the rest of y'all, I guess) - Elsa - 01-21-2015

-pushes Auriel forward-

She basically could work for anything really. She could be a potential crush although she'd likely return it considering she's all nice and stuff now. xD Or she can be a friend in general, or an enemy if he wants to make fun of her or be mean. Just let me know if you're interested. :)

RE: ZERO PLOTS- HEY FOALS (and the rest of y'all, I guess) - Areli - 01-21-2015

I know we already discussed this but
-SHOVES ARELI TOWARDS X100-

RE: ZERO PLOTS- HEY FOALS (and the rest of y'all, I guess) - Tandavi - 01-21-2015

@[Aakesh] YEAH DESERT FOALS. We should start a desert kids thread. @[Hertz] @[Spice] @[Cerin] @[Ryuu] could get in on it. Maybe @[Rhoa] and @[Ivehzo] can chaperone?!

@[Auriel] throw em together and see what sticks??

@[Areli] YES

RE: ZERO PLOTS- HEY FOALS (and the rest of y'all, I guess) - Bellona - 01-21-2015

I'm thinking that Bellona might have a kid soon, so I'd love to have her child hang out with the gang. Especially since she won't take care of said kid!

RE: ZERO PLOTS- HEY FOALS (and the rest of y'all, I guess) - Miykael - 01-21-2015

Once the Mikey x Aly baby is born, they must meet! :D

RE: ZERO PLOTS- HEY FOALS (and the rest of y'all, I guess) - Elsa - 01-21-2015

Yes to Auriel!
Also Yes to throwing Cerin in too! :D

I can get a thread up whenever you want to post!

RE: ZERO PLOTS- HEY FOALS (and the rest of y'all, I guess) - Odd - 01-21-2015

SHIDA FOR FRENEMY.

ALSO RHOA FOR BROTHERS.

AND ISOPIA ONCE SHE'S BORN?!?!?!?!

RE: ZERO PLOTS- HEY FOALS (and the rest of y'all, I guess) - Hertz - 01-21-2015

I'd be up for a desert foal thread!

RE: ZERO PLOTS- HEY FOALS (and the rest of y'all, I guess) - Destry - 01-21-2015

when shahrokh is born they should thread :D

RE: ZERO PLOTS- HEY FOALS (and the rest of y'all, I guess) - Myrrine - 01-21-2015

I'm willing for Myrrine to meet them. I know she's a little older, so either she makes a new friend with him, or maybe he forms a little crush on her, but it isn't at all reciprocated. Kind of like the equivalent of the little boy who has a crush on his hot babysitter? idk, up to you, but Myrrine loves friends!

RE: ZERO PLOTS- HEY FOALS (and the rest of y'all, I guess) - Spice - 01-21-2015

OH! You know how you said Zero never backs down from a dare? I had a good idea...Spice and him playing a game of Dare. Just Dare...and they both do risky stuff and have fun and...yay I want them to be friends so bad. xDD

Also, I love his little titanium thingy. :D

RE: ZERO PLOTS- HEY FOALS (and the rest of y'all, I guess) - Tandavi - 01-21-2015

OK GUYS THIS IS GETTIN GOOD

@[Bellona] They can bond over having mothers too busy being badass to be totally there :P

@[Elsa] Sweet! Whenever you wanna throw up a thread just tag me; no rush, I'm trying to catch up on all my Tavi threads still xP But I will be excited. We'll make sure Cerin's tagged whenever the Throat foals get together, too~ Zero will probably think it's neat he doesn't speak, he'll feel like they're both a little broken so they can be friends.

@[Aud] YES. TO EVERYTHING. ESPECIALLY BROTHERS THREAD.

@[Hertz] YOU WANNA START IT? :P

@[Destry] Totally :D Keep me updated!

@[Myrrine] Sounds fun, she seems like a good crush candidate :P Maybe we can do a follow-up thread when the storytelling is done??

@[Spice] Dude that sounds awesome. He'd be totally down for that. Maybe when he's a touch older? After the upcoming Operation: Desert Storm of Foals?

RE: ZERO PLOTS- HEY FOALS (and the rest of y'all, I guess) - Glacia - 01-21-2015

OH MY GOSH. GLACIA IS UP FOR BEING A REALLY MEAN GIRL AND SPURNING HIM. EVEN THOUGH SHE ISN'T A THROAT BABY

RE: ZERO PLOTS- HEY FOALS (and the rest of y'all, I guess) - Hotaru - 01-22-2015

Happily scoots Ryuu forward

RE: ZERO PLOTS- HEY FOALS (and the rest of y'all, I guess) - Isara - 01-22-2015

-inserts isara in here somewhere-

RE: ZERO PLOTS- HEY FOALS (and the rest of y'all, I guess) - Zèklè - 01-25-2015

YOU ALL ARE BEAUTIFUL

Sorry I haven't gotten on these yet work was nuts @____@ I'm gonna start making threads this week to get some of these things going. First will be desert foals, then some of the girls ;D GETTING TO ALL OF YOU GUYS THOUGH I PROMISE.

RE: ZERO PLOTS- HEY FOALS (and the rest of y'all, I guess) - Breccan - 01-25-2015

I can so see Zero and Breccan daring each other to do more and more dangerous/stupid stunts XD

RE: ZERO PLOTS- HEY FOALS (and the rest of y'all, I guess) - Aeolus - 01-25-2015

Pushes Aeo forward, he is good for anything you wanna throw at him :)