HELOVIA || The Way to the Sun
Dungeons and Dragons, Helovia style - Printable Version

+- HELOVIA || The Way to the Sun (http://helovia.com)
+-- Forum: Out of Character (http://helovia.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Character Resources (http://helovia.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=100)
+---- Forum: Plotting (http://helovia.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Thread: Dungeons and Dragons, Helovia style (/showthread.php?tid=18184)

Pages: 1 2

Dungeons and Dragons, Helovia style - Shadow - 02-19-2015

Hi everyone!

I'm thinking of hosting a Dungeon of Adventure for anyone and everyone who have those neat little trinkets that they want their characters to have but no real reason or excuse as to how or why they would have them. The idea will be to set out in small parties gathered at random (by 'coincidence'), you will have to battle past some monsters and at the end there will be a reward.

Since this will be done through NPC, only those who already have Item Passes may keep something from this adventure, but there will be brownie points for anyone who joins in anyway, because this will be fun!

You have until Sunday, February 22 to reply to this thread with the characters you wish to enter with, after which time I will randomly put together teams of 3-5 characters - this for the sake of avoiding clutter, confusion and waiting times.

I will play the monsters for the first round, to make sure that everything works alright, but it is my hope that any rounds played after that can be hosted by one or several of you guys! :) Just make a little note along with your character entries and let me know if you're interested, and I'll show you my monster battle stats. ;)

Adventure threads:

When in trouble, do... what?
coming

Characters :

♦ Caenan
♦ Adelric } Underway
♦ Megaera

♦ Myrrine
♦ Keidajen } Waiting
♦ Bellona (requests some sort of skeleton monster)

♦ Aisling
♦ Leeka } Waiting
♦ Rei

Additional entries: ( OPEN! )

-- Ophelia
--

NPC Hosts:

♦ WatermelonBob
♦ Nyte
♦ xTierx
♦ Selkie

RE: Dungeons and Dragons, Helovia style - Myrrine - 02-19-2015

*throws Myrrine with all of might* LET'S DO THIS! I would also love to be an NPC host for any of the groups that should need one!

RE: Dungeons and Dragons, Helovia style - Bellona - 02-19-2015

Yes please!!

I'm going to cash in a custom item (as Bell's bone armor) and was going to write as my own NPC. This sounds so cool though, and I would absolutely love to help everyone else! Shady and I would love for Gull and Bell to tackle a monster together (maybe a skeletal beast in a graveyard? To help Bell decide to quest for bone-possessing magic and help Gull find his own armor).

Edit; I also need bell to find an earth, sun and moon amulet x3

RE: Dungeons and Dragons, Helovia style - Keidajen - 02-19-2015

I am going to throw my entire trio at this amazing idea. Rei, Caenan, and Keidajen.

RE: Dungeons and Dragons, Helovia style - Rei - 02-19-2015

I would also love to help as a NPC player!

RE: Dungeons and Dragons, Helovia style - Arya - 02-19-2015

I can be an NPC host<3

RE: Dungeons and Dragons, Helovia style - Leeka - 02-19-2015

Tossing Leeka in for good measure, this is an awesome idea!!

RE: Dungeons and Dragons, Helovia style - Megaera - 02-20-2015

HOLY TRINKETS, BATMAN!! This os a fantastic idea!! Add Aisling to the list, might not be much help fighting a minster except maybe as bait, but she needs to find her bag and her magical flute!! And of course Megaera because fighting!

RE: Dungeons and Dragons, Helovia style - Sevin - 02-22-2015

Oh, Adelric wants to join.

If possible, don't put him with Bellona, as I need a fleshy sort of monster. I want him to discover his horn slicing magic :D

RE: Dungeons and Dragons, Helovia style - Shadow - 02-24-2015

I've randomized the entries and split you into groups of three. Please confirm that you are okay with these groups (so you don't have all your own chars in the same place) and I'll get starting on the first adventure!

RE: Dungeons and Dragons, Helovia style - Mauja - 02-24-2015

HEY WHY DID I NOT KNOW ABOUT THIS - pouts -

I DON'T KNOW, WHY DIDN'T YOU? :P but hey, if you want to play too I'll just keep the thing open.. Heck, lets do that anyway ~

iow YOU CAN STILL JOIN IN ok? give our lovely volunteers lots of fun adventures to experience, or help them them yourself by signing here, for a mere $1.99 8D -cackles and runs-

RE: Dungeons and Dragons, Helovia style - Nyte - 02-24-2015

@[Shadow] Rei and Keidajen are both written by Tier. c: Maybe a swap with someone would be suitable. I request Rei being swapped because Tier and I wanted to thread Keidajen with Bellona anyway.

Confirming though ;D

Done. Anything else? :) Will get the first post up sometime tomorrow.

Lmao Rei and Caenan are also played by Tier XD
@[Shadow]

;___; how 'bout now? Chan can keep juggling characters, yes she can... all day long she can juggle.

It's perfect now <3 Keep on juggling!

RE: Dungeons and Dragons, Helovia style - Rei - 02-24-2015

XD Sorry about throwing my small army into the mix and making it all complicated!

Everything looks great (:

RE: Dungeons and Dragons, Helovia style - Sevin - 02-24-2015

Woot, Adelric is happy. Can I request to be tagged as Sevin when the thread is started? If that's annoying, don't stress too much about it, lol. Very excited!!

RE: Dungeons and Dragons, Helovia style - Shadow - 02-25-2015

Alright, first adventure for the first group is up! Have fun ~