HELOVIA || The Way to the Sun
:: Q&A :: - Printable Version

+- HELOVIA || The Way to the Sun (http://helovia.com)
+-- Forum: Out of Character (http://helovia.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Comments (http://helovia.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: :: Q&A :: (/showthread.php?tid=19769)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

RE: :: Q&A :: - Volterra - 05-20-2016

GARGLES HAPPILY THIS IS EXCELLENT NEWS

thanks odd <33

RE: :: Q&A :: - Wanderer - 05-23-2016

If I want one of my characters to leave their herd, should the character first complete an IC thread about leaving or is it okay to post immediately in Rank Updates?

RE: :: Q&A :: - Odd - 05-23-2016

You can just post in rank updates!

RE: :: Q&A :: - Sarah - 05-31-2016

I recently tried putting an account up as an adoptable but when I went back to fix something it said the account I was on wasn't able to manage/create adoptables and the account (Artorius) doesn't appear to be showing up in the adoptable list for me. His rank appears to be changed to the 'up for adoption' one.

I think I saw a couple other people having this problem but I don't remember who/whether it was fixed so I wanted to see if there's a solution? Or if it just takes a couple days for adoptables to show up on the list?

And for future reference is there a better approach than to make the adoptable profile from the account going up for adoption?

RE: :: Q&A :: - Ilios - 05-31-2016

So Ilios just got his SS Rougaro (thank you!), and I was wanting to check on it's mythical form. Would either This or a winged wolf with longer than normal fangs, be acceptable?

Also, do I need to wait the normal two weeks for it to hatch, or can it right away?

RE: :: Q&A :: - Mauja - 06-01-2016

@Sarah I'll Skype you...

THIRD TIME'S THE CHARM?!
Sarah, I put Artorius Creator ID to your OOC account ID, he shows up now, and you should be able to edit his adoptable listing from any of your accounts (which won't put that account up for adoption, the "Edit Adoptable" text is just scary because it is the same as the Create Adoptable text). I should fix that some day.

And I did write a nice post about how the Adoptables/ID works, but "post code authorization mismatch" ate it and then it ate it again and I give up.

RE: :: Q&A :: - Odd - 06-01-2016

@Ilios

No you don't have to wait two weeks!

What is that thing called? I've never seen that before - is it an actual mythical creature, or just a fantasy painting? It could just be me being ignorant of it though!

If you tell us what it's called I can let you know definitely one way or the other :)

RE: :: Q&A :: - Ilios - 06-01-2016

Awesome!

I see pictures of wolves with wings all the time, but apparently they aren't a "recognized" mythological creature xD

The stag with wings, and birds back feet is called a Peryton. They are a "real" thing.

RE: :: Q&A :: - Odd - 06-01-2016

Loosely we're saying that if the animal can be found with its own page on wikipedia, then it counts as a mythical :P

So a peryton is definitely okay!

RE: :: Q&A :: - Ilios - 06-01-2016

Thank you Odd <3 Glad I checked xD

RE: :: Q&A :: - Airlia - 06-02-2016

So a Peryton doesn't really have a color scheme set out, and I was wondering if it would be accept able to have it looks like this.

Also, would it be acceptable for it to have any ivy marking on it in every form? Just one little strand lol. I was thinking around it's tail or over one side of it's face.

RE: :: Q&A :: - Odd - 06-02-2016

Yes and yes!

RE: :: Q&A :: - Ilios - 06-02-2016

I know, I've been asking a ton of questions xDD Thank you! I just wanted to make sure I could get this design down just right and without any issues lol.

RE: :: Q&A :: - Psilo - 06-08-2016

Helloooo!

So you DO still need a wishlist to be in a drop, right? And can I add to the wishlist the day i post in the drop if I wanted to or is there still a month minimum?

I'm hearing that perhaps maybe we don't need wishlists at all anymore? But that doesn't make sense because the drops ask for the link to a wishlist...so... lol I'm just a little confused with a little switch is all. Making sure I get it right. <3

thanks in advance ^^

RE: :: Q&A :: - Parelia - 06-08-2016

So I'm kind of confused about challenging. Would an outcast be able to challenge for a rank, or just entry into the herd?

RE: :: Q&A :: - Odd - 06-09-2016

@Psilo

Sorry for the confusion. There is no 30 day wishlist, and you don't even need a wishlist anymore! However we STRONGLY encourage having one, because without one, you can't be considered for random giveaways! But with regards to drops, you don't need to have one/have the magic/companion you want listed for 30 days.

@Parelia

You can only challenge for entrance into a herd. In order to challenge for a herd rank you must first be part of that herd :) And remember, because of how herds work, anyone qualified can take your opponent's place in a challenge. So imagine you decided to challenge Shida for an item, because you think she's weak, Gaucho could take her place as a member of the herd (just as an FYI if you're trying to be strategic about something ;) )

RE: :: Q&A :: - Ilios - 06-09-2016

Thank you Odd! <3

RE: :: Q&A :: - Beowulf - 06-09-2016

Just something super quick.

I am.not getting my activation email at all. Not even in spam. And would just like to have Eredhes activated or something sorted out for it as i didnt get a single email for any of my accounts

RE: :: Q&A :: - Psilo - 06-09-2016

oh @Odd - thank you my lovely! <3

RE: :: Q&A :: - Tamme - 06-10-2016

Hey Eagle!
@Beowulf - If that ever happens, just post in our rank updates page on whatever account and we can activate it for you. Unfortunately most major email providers marked us as spam :(