HELOVIA || The Way to the Sun
:: Q&A :: - Printable Version

+- HELOVIA || The Way to the Sun (http://helovia.com)
+-- Forum: Out of Character (http://helovia.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Comments (http://helovia.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: :: Q&A :: (/showthread.php?tid=19769)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19

RE: :: Q&A :: - Snow - 07-03-2016

Thanks Tamme! :)

RE: :: Q&A :: - Emily - 07-04-2016

Meant to ask this here a while ago. Brendan's original design was as an equine, but he rolled as a surprise hybrid. I have never mentioned him having a horn, but is it possible for it to grow it "late" since he's almost a year old? Or would I need a mutation pass to give him one?

RE: :: Q&A :: - Tamme - 07-05-2016

You can have him grow in horns now since he is a hybrid! You don't need a pass.

@Emily

RE: :: Q&A :: - Hawk - 07-05-2016

I have no idea where to ask this, so here we go.

The links to the guides, particularly the land guide and seasonal guide are not working in the Guidebook. Do they still exist? Site error? Or???

RE: :: Q&A :: - Mauja - 07-05-2016

(They weren't transferred when we changed the system which manages the pages back in August. They're still around in the database iirc so I can get them if need be.)

On a similar note, there is no Quotes page, but there is a Quotes link in the sidebar.

RE: :: Q&A :: - Tamme - 07-05-2016

All of those are currently being changed and built!

RE: :: Q&A :: - Thranduil - 07-05-2016

Oh! Ok, cool. Thanks guys! I know they don't usually get asked for a lot, but they are an amazing resource and can come in handy when you realize you know absolutely nothing about a place except "It is full of trees". XD

RE: :: Q&A :: - Skylark - 07-06-2016

Question as far as Others go!! Can they have unique coat colors? Like lets say this particular breed of other are all white, would it be possible to have it with a mix of black/browns even though its not natural to the breed? :o

RE: :: Q&A :: - Tamme - 07-06-2016

You would have to use a marking pass :)
@Skylark

RE: :: Q&A :: - Skylark - 07-06-2016

Thanks Tamme! :)

RE: :: Q&A :: - Volterra - 07-16-2016

I've heard RUMOURZ that if you use a Kaos Amulet in your last post of a fight, it doubles to adding 8 HP rather than 4. Is this true, or just a rumour? :O

RE: :: Q&A :: - Odd - 07-16-2016

You shouldn't believe rumors.

RE: :: Q&A :: - Volterra - 07-16-2016

That's a no, then? xD

RE: :: Q&A :: - Odd - 07-16-2016

Yes, lol

RE: :: Q&A :: - Kiada - 07-24-2016

back again with another question! So Kiada's magic is;

:: [ Magic: Fire (P) | Fire plumes run along her topline and take the shapes of animals depending on her mood. ]
:: [ Restrictions | Fire is harmless; of no use in battle. ]

Would it be possible for dragons/griffons to appear on her back? They aren't real animals but they are real in the Helovian world. Is it just for animals that exist in real life?

RE: :: Q&A :: - Odd - 07-25-2016

Nah, she can have whatever so long as it has a wikipedia page :)

RE: :: Q&A :: - Rexanna - 07-25-2016

OH SWEET. thanks odd :D

RE: :: Q&A :: - Erthë - 08-28-2016

If I have a VotG pass, can I ask for a quest that has no other purpose than going on a quest? Ie I wouldn't really want magic or items or such, just interaction with a god and an adventure.

RE: :: Q&A :: - Odd - 08-28-2016

Yep!

RE: :: Q&A :: - Erthë - 08-28-2016

Great, thanks! :D