HELOVIA || The Way to the Sun
Pre-meet d'Arcy? - Printable Version

+- HELOVIA || The Way to the Sun (http://helovia.com)
+-- Forum: Out of Character (http://helovia.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Character Resources (http://helovia.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=100)
+---- Forum: Plotting (http://helovia.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Thread: Pre-meet d'Arcy? (/showthread.php?tid=20112)

Pre-meet d'Arcy? - d'Arcy - 07-18-2015

Due to lots of various reasons, dear little d'Arcy has yet to be born, but I've been really feeling the itch to get her onto Helovia lately. So, with the whole dream-funtime-shenanigans going on around Helovia I thought it'd be a fun little exercise in character exploration to NPC an adult d'Arcy into someone's dream!

It'd be a fun, no-risk way to try my hand at writing her character and I think it'd be interesting for whoever's dream she wanders into to actually meet her later on and be all: -squinty suspicious glare- "Why do you seem so familiar???"

I'd really like someone from the Basin, since that's really where I see her heading at some point, so more chances for a run-in later, but I'm not overly particular. Might just post an open thread but I thought I'd post here first and see if anyone had an interesting little dream scenario in mind xD

RE: Pre-meet d'Arcy? - Arya - 07-18-2015

DADDY WANTS TO MEET HER

RE: Pre-meet d'Arcy? - d'Arcy - 07-18-2015

OH MY GOODNESS YES

There are several ways i could see that going:
1. They meet with no knowledge of who the other is and just have a 'passing strangers' type of interaction
2. Meeting for the first time with her as an adult and knowing of the father/daughter relationship (or one or them knowing and the other like 'wtf. what are you talking about')
3. Last, a kind of outtake scene, like she's grown up knowing him and this would be just a day in their would-be lives (they could be on some sort of mission or something? for the sake of giving the thread direction)

And then of course you'd be able to decide how much of it Deo would remember, whether it would be just sort of like a deja vu or he shows up at her birth like "I literally had this dream one time and I am pretty damn sure someone in it had those exact markings, wtf is going on?"

RE: Pre-meet d'Arcy? - Arya - 07-19-2015

i am kind liking the idea of her knowing her being his daughter and him being like "wtf? u don't look like either of my kids"

and i imagine it'll just be deja vu for him later on.

RE: Pre-meet d'Arcy? - d'Arcy - 07-19-2015

Peachy keen, Jelly Bean! Ill post tomorrow! (past bedtime now, lol)

RE: Pre-meet d'Arcy? - Nyx - 07-19-2015

MAMMA NYX MAMMA NYX OH YES

RE: Pre-meet d'Arcy? - Ashamin - 07-19-2015

Throws Ashamin into the mix please???

RE: Pre-meet d'Arcy? - Caleb - 07-19-2015

calebbbbbb! he would think shes super attractive and be all about that, but then he'd meet her when she is born and be super confused about everything

@[Nyx] - YES MOMMA! do you want to join her and Deo?

@[Ashamin] & @[Caleb] - I can do a second thread for the boys, yes?

RE: Pre-meet d'Arcy? - Ashamin - 07-19-2015

Sounds good, @[d'Arcy]--@[Caleb] and I are in a thread rn, maybe when that's finished so we know what's going on with them?

RE: Pre-meet d'Arcy? - d'Artagnan - 07-19-2015

amg more family O___O Déodat lad.

-late to the scene- but d'Art & d'Arcy? :3 I need to somewhere to put him xD

Jen - Yep no problem!!

imi - YUUUUP! Working on getting a thread up for Snow and Selkie up now. I can do one for use right after unless you want to start.

RE: Pre-meet d'Arcy? - Caleb - 07-22-2015

@[Ashamin] I'll reply to that soon I'm sure Caleb will just think of their relationship as "neutral" (e.i. Not friends not enemies) I don't think that'll change so if u want we can just start it /shrug

RE: Pre-meet d'Arcy? - Sialia - 07-22-2015

<3 She can meet Glacia orrr Sia <3

RE: Pre-meet d'Arcy? - Ashamin - 07-22-2015

@[Caleb], I'd like to finish up our thread for timeline purposes regardless, I have Ashamin in too many open ones right now so it makes sense to close it first I think. I don't foresee the relationship changing too much either but you never know! :P

RE: Pre-meet d'Arcy? - Volterra - 07-22-2015

Sure Nyx can join the Deo x her thread, or they can have their own, it's up to you! :D

She's gorgeous btw! Mamma drools hardcore.

RE: Pre-meet d'Arcy? - Megaera - 07-23-2015

Oh my lord. SO the days have gotten away from me and I didn't realize my vacation was coming up so quick. This in mind I'm gonna scale back slightly on starting threads. so...

@[Nyx], if you want to start I would love a mother/daughter thread!

@[Caleb], @[Ashamin], @[d'Artagnan], and @[Sialia] - I'm gonna make http://helovia.net/showthread.php?tid=20118 my "open" thread since it's a basin party XD so anyone who wants to join in is fine by me!

RE: Pre-meet d'Arcy? - Nyx - 07-24-2015

I'll post to the Deo x d'Arcy thread with her when I get back on Tuesday, then we can have a one on one thread after that if you want :D

RE: Pre-meet d'Arcy? - Megaera - 07-24-2015

Sounds good!