HELOVIA || The Way to the Sun
Activity & A Herd - Printable Version

+- HELOVIA || The Way to the Sun (http://helovia.com)
+-- Forum: Out of Character (http://helovia.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Character Resources (http://helovia.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=100)
+---- Forum: Plotting (http://helovia.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Thread: Activity & A Herd (/showthread.php?tid=20202)

Activity & A Herd - Nymeria - 08-06-2015

It is time for Nymeria to get a herd! 

Right now, I'm not particularly inclined to any herd. Preferably, Nym will go somewhere where she can build herself up and find some fellows about her own age to hang out with, but really, whoever is willing to post at a reasonable pace to get her joining thread moving would be amazing :)

In addition to finding a herd, I would love for Nymeria to get more active and out there as a character, especially following Confutatis' departure from Helovia. Right now I'm mainly looking for friends for her, but enemies and plots are all cool too!

RE: Activity & A Herd - Crowley - 08-06-2015

I want her and Crowley to become either friends or enemies, or something, after their thread! Not immediately after of course, but... Eventually.

RE: Activity & A Herd - Morrigan - 08-06-2015

I think she and Morrigan still need to meet! I don't know if their thread is still up since it's been so long...

RE: Activity & A Herd - Ranjiri - 08-06-2015

i plan on posting jiji to our thread when i get home tonight (sorry for sucking and taking forever) i would like for them to meet again in a non-dream thread to see how they interact and whether or not they could be friends :3

nym is also welcome to meet the rest of my crew :D

RE: Activity & A Herd - Parelia - 08-06-2015

Throat! *whispers* Ilios + Throat+ Nym= BADASSNESS

RE: Activity & A Herd - Mauja - 08-07-2015

shrugs Mauja and Nymeria

RE: Activity & A Herd - Elsa - 08-07-2015

Elsa and Nym could always meet up again?

RE: Activity & A Herd - Caleb - 08-07-2015

throws caleb at

RE: Activity & A Herd - Odd - 08-07-2015

Iso + Nym + Volt?

RE: Activity & A Herd - Syrena - 08-08-2015

SYRENA AND NYM FINALLY MAYBE?

RE: Activity & A Herd - Coris - 08-10-2015

@Dingo: Haha yess ♥ I have to say their last thread together was one of my favorite threads I've ever done ;u;

@Xyroca: I'm so sorry about that, it was totally my fault! I sent you a PM but I'm not sure if you got it? Anyways! I was thinking we could maybe un-archive our old thread and I could respond to it? It's started in Frostfall anyways c:

@ali: I would love for them to meet again once their current thread has a few more posts in it!

@Parelia: HNNG YESS PLEASE I'm incredibly overdue for a Pare thread ;_; Can you start or should I?

@Neo: I would love that since I'm one of Mau's many stalkers heehee. Is now a good time for you though or would you prefer to wait until you're a little less busy with your coding/catching up with thread things? c:

@Klare: I can start a thread? Or if you have the time maybe you could?

@baylee: I AM OVERDUE FOR A BAYLEE THREAD AND I CANNOT ABIDE BY IT ANYMORE. We are threading. I demand it. Whose the starter?

@Odd: It's all my dreams come true. All the drama. All the excite. Let's do it. 8D If we're dragging Snowwy/Volterra in there though perhaps we should wait a bit since I'm still finishing up a bunch of Snowwy/Volt/Nym threads xD

@Sarah: YES FINALLY ABSOLUTELY. Can you start or should I?

RE: Activity & A Herd - Ragnarok - 08-10-2015

I would love if you could start please! <3! I'm so excited!!!

RE: Activity & A Herd - Mauja - 08-11-2015

RECKLESS ABANDONNNNNN

whenever, really :)

RE: Activity & A Herd - Elsa - 08-11-2015

I can start a thread if you'd like, is there anywhere in particular you'd want to have it?

RE: Activity & A Herd - Volterra - 08-11-2015

I'm so down for a Vol x Nym x Iso thread! Vol and his two favourite girls ;D

RE: Activity & A Herd - Syrena - 08-11-2015

I can start :D I'll tag you when it's up!