HELOVIA || The Way to the Sun
Anyone want a Mikey baby? - Printable Version

+- HELOVIA || The Way to the Sun (http://helovia.com)
+-- Forum: Out of Character (http://helovia.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Character Resources (http://helovia.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=100)
+---- Forum: Plotting (http://helovia.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Thread: Anyone want a Mikey baby? (/showthread.php?tid=21253)

Anyone want a Mikey baby? - Miykael - 10-23-2015

So, Mikey loves being a dad and I would LOVE for him to have a kiddo that he could interact with (that doesn't involve me posting to myself, lol). With WatermelonBob busy, his thing with December is on hold. This is predominantly to find out if there's any interest but I'm definitely up for planning!

Miykael is not racist, so the mom could be just about anyone. ;-)

RE: Anyone want a Mikey baby? - Brisa - 10-23-2015

I would so offer Rhea but that might be a little more difficult haha

RE: Anyone want a Mikey baby? - Tiamat - 10-23-2015

HHNNNNG ROTTIE WHYYY

-straps down grabby hands-

RE: Anyone want a Mikey baby? - Miykael - 10-23-2015

Haha, yeah.. I'm sure Rhea would be tough. I don't see them working well together.

RELI! But, it doesn't have to happen right now. ;-) Just someday! -tempts-

RE: Anyone want a Mikey baby? - Eira - 10-23-2015

Jahzara is missing being a mom, and I need her to meet more men, lol. I'd be up to having them meet and see if they could hit it off or not?

Eira is more than willing to screw around with him, lol. But I'm not looking for kids for her any time soon.

RE: Anyone want a Mikey baby? - Sikeax - 10-23-2015

SIKEAX?
THEY'D HAVE THE CUTEST BABIES
just saying

Anyway, I don't think Sia would put much interest towards him other than friendship since she's rather close with Amara, but a platonic thing would work? I doubt she'd have an issue with being around him a lot to raise the kid since they seemed to get along rather well together the first time they met

RE: Anyone want a Mikey baby? - Mauja - 10-24-2015

Mau x Mikey

RE: Anyone want a Mikey baby? - Ktulu - 10-24-2015

hurrrr .... i have Naja, a priestess from the rift who currently has no plots, so i can offer her up to be a mommy :3

RE: Anyone want a Mikey baby? - Ghost - 10-24-2015

I have eh Ghost or Dacianna, who don't really have any plots right now xD because imi sucks. If you need a player I'd be up for it too if its happening like later as in at least a few months lolol

RE: Anyone want a Mikey baby? - Parelia - 10-24-2015

-tosses Pare in- She already respects and enjoys him lol

RE: Anyone want a Mikey baby? - Ashamin - 10-24-2015

I wish I did but alas ;-;. I would like to say, though, that in a gay world surely he and Ashamin would make the most adorable painted babes.

RE: Anyone want a Mikey baby? - Mirabella - 10-24-2015

Calypso, Merida, Amani, and depending on how long you wanna wait theres Vitani

RE: Anyone want a Mikey baby? - Esk - 10-24-2015

Esk and Mikey for beautiful buckskin paint beebs.

RE: Anyone want a Mikey baby? - Miykael - 10-24-2015

Ah! I'm loving all these mommy and gay daddy options! You people tempt me. Here I had been hoping for someone else to play the foal so I wouldn't have to thread with myself for Father/Child interaction but... damn you make that so hard!

If we could find a player for it (@Ghost maybe? If you're interested), then we could narrow down who the mommy is? Or... maybe a twin pass and some plotting. xD

BUT, again, this doesn't have to happen yet. It can wait. Maybe Birdsong? So better chance of healthy foal(s)? Which would also give us plenty of time for posting. ALSO, this in no way has to involve love or anything like that but it can if it works out that way but he'll still have feelings for December and Aly. (He thinks he should be committed to only one but even his father wasn't monogamous so...)

RE: Anyone want a Mikey baby? - Zünden - 10-24-2015

Well, I'll have Tiva back here sometime soon as well <3

RE: Anyone want a Mikey baby? - Ghost - 10-25-2015

If its a Birdsong birth I'm totally game to play it :3

RE: Anyone want a Mikey baby? - Odd - 10-25-2015

Hilariously offers Shida for the lols.

Who doesn't want a crazy mom who explodes things.

RE: Anyone want a Mikey baby? - Miykael - 10-28-2015

Can totally see Shida blowing his ass up before he gets the chance. lol

xD So, just wanted to put this out there but this isn't limited to just one baby. As long as there's a player for the foal, there can be multiples. ;D

Just think of the pretty paint babies!