HELOVIA || The Way to the Sun
Milo :: Jen - Printable Version

+- HELOVIA || The Way to the Sun (http://helovia.com)
+-- Forum: Out of Character (http://helovia.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Character Resources (http://helovia.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=100)
+---- Forum: Wishlist (http://helovia.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=83)
+---- Thread: Milo :: Jen (/showthread.php?tid=21289)

Milo :: Jen - Milo - 12-13-2015

[FirexLight :: Can dry the surroundings to spark fires]
[Restrictions :: Up to Admin]
[Upgrade :: Ash from the fires has healing properties]

[WaterxDark :: Can use moisture from the surroundings to summon waves]
[Upgrade :: Foam from the waves has poisonous properties]

[DarkxLight :: Can take on the appearance of whatever version of himself the viewer wants to see]

[WindxLight :: Passive :: Is trailed by faint whispers that speak his inner thoughts and emotions]

Normal Companion :: American Wood Bison :: Grow
SS Mythical Companion :: Dragon :: Fire Breath
NSS Mythical Companion :: Kitsune :: Dreams

RE: Milo :: Jen - Ashamin - 12-13-2015

"Normal Companion :: American Wood Bison :: Grow"
Added to this: Normal Companion Magic

RE: Milo :: Jen - Milo - 12-13-2015

"Normal Companion :: American Wood Bison :: Grow"
Added to this: Normal Companion Magic

RE: Milo :: Jen - Odd - 12-13-2015

[DarkxLight :: Can take on the appearance of whatever version of himself the viewer wants to see]

Can you elaborate on what this is?

RE: Milo :: Jen - Milo - 12-13-2015

@Odd I was having trouble figuring out how to word it, but the best example I came up with is if Deimos fell in love with Milo then Deimos would see him as a unicorn so their love wouldn't be forbidden. Or if say Archibald had wanted Milo to be a warrior for the Falls then he would see Milo as bigger and stronger, etc. If someone considered him a father figure he would appear older and maybe have some features resembling that person, etc.

RE: Milo :: Jen - smitty - 03-09-2016

APPROVED:
[FirexLight :: Can dry the surroundings to spark fires.]
[Restrictions :: Extends 5m radius from body.]
[Upgrade :: Ash from the fires has healing properties.]

[WaterxDark :: Can use moisture from the surroundings to summon waves]
[Restrictions :: Extends 5m radius from body; Can create up to three small or one large wave.]
[Upgrade :: Foam from the waves has poisonous properties]

[WindxLight :: Passive :: Is trailed by faint whispers that speak his inner thoughts.]
[Restrictions :: Of no use in battle.]

Normal Companion :: American Wood Bison :: Grow
SS Mythical Companion :: Dragon :: Fire Breath
NSS Mythical Companion :: Kitsune :: Dreams

Normal Companion Magic

UNAPPROVED:
I think this is powerful & too difficult to restrict, but I will tag @Odd or @Tamme to discuss and decide! :)

RE: Milo :: Jen - Tamme - 03-09-2016

Yeah, that last magic would have to be restricted to, at max, 3 different forms only!

RE: Milo :: Jen - Odd - 03-16-2016

(and that would be upgraded. Illusory magic/transformation magic of this kind is 3 forms when upgraded.)

RE: Milo :: Jen - Milo - 04-01-2016

Please remove that shapeshifting magic from his wishlist, I came up with one that I think fits him better. (Could post #2 also be deleted? It is a duplicate.) I spoke to Smitty about some possible restrictions so I think it should be doable:

[Dark :: Can shapeshift a part of his body into that of another non-mythical animal.]
[Restrictions :: Transformation is painful and lasts one post in battle. Can only transform 1/3 of his body at a time.]

(Or maybe just one limb at a time? Upgrade to either include more of the body or last longer? Not sure, looking for your thoughts.)

RE: Milo :: Jen - Milo - 04-11-2016

Please remove:
[WindxLight :: Passive :: Is trailed by faint whispers that speak his inner thoughts and emotions]

Please add:
[LightxDark :: Passive :: Eyes begin to glow gold when experiencing heightened emotion.]
[Restrictions :: Of no use in battle. When emotions are especially intense, light of the glow hinders his vision, allowing him only to see shadows of things. ]

RE: Milo :: Jen - Milo - 05-01-2016

Please remove:
[Dark :: Can shapeshift a part of his body into that of another non-mythical animal.]
[Restrictions :: Transformation is painful and lasts one post in battle. Can only transform 1/3 of his body at a time.]

Please add:
[LightxFire :: Can turn his body into fire that burns whatever it touches.]
[Restrictions :: Up to admin]
[LightxFire (U) :: Can turn his body into fire that burns whatever it touches. Build bulks and height increases to *hh.]
[Restrictions :: Up to admin]

*height is currently up for discussion, to be decided by admin.