HELOVIA || The Way to the Sun
Calling flighted females - Printable Version

+- HELOVIA || The Way to the Sun (http://helovia.com)
+-- Forum: Out of Character (http://helovia.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Character Resources (http://helovia.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=100)
+---- Forum: Plotting (http://helovia.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Thread: Calling flighted females (/showthread.php?tid=21400)

Calling flighted females - Tembovu - 11-05-2015

SO normally I just like to let plots happen organically (with loose ideas). Otherwise it murders my muse dead, chainsaw-massacre-style.

BUT I want a pegasus (wingswingswings). And I was going to bring a new character in, but then I realized it would be WAY MORE FUN to have a Temb-baby :D

However, at this point, the only way I see him banging out a babes is if he becomes (close?) friends with a peggy mare first. And then future events (spoilers) make sexy times happen. So it's a longer timeline, if you're okay with that :D

TL;DR version: I want pegasus-Tembovu baby. But he & baby-momma need to be bestfraands first.

Anyone? Bueller?

RE: Calling flighted females - Ktulu - 11-05-2015

I have Naja, she's a rifter and has passive magic o:

RE: Calling flighted females - Alysanne - 11-05-2015

ALY

RE: Calling flighted females - Leeka - 11-05-2015

I have Hearth, though she's a bit of an oddball, it might take a while for anything to bloom if it manages to work xD

RE: Calling flighted females - Elsa - 11-06-2015

Sooo.

Since I do want Elsa to have another kid, I think if Temb made her feel better after she told him what happened when she left and like comforted her that it is likely that could be a baby momma because plotwise it would make her feel better and yada yada yada.

Of course it would take a couple threads, but i'd be willing to give it a go. I cant force anything though, but at this rate she appreciates his empathy.

RE: Calling flighted females - Tembovu - 11-07-2015

@Naja is a featherbutt, and I'll get a thread up fro us soon, Ali :D

@Hearth is gorgeous! We should definitely thread them to see how it goes.

@Alysanne I think he sees her as the Good Doctor, now D: but we could throw them together one-on-one and see where it leads

@Elsa I want it to take multiple threads (and can't force anything to happen, either)! I definitely want to put them together, I can easily see a friendship happening, maybe more ;)

RE: Calling flighted females - Ciceron - 11-07-2015

He can try and befriend Rhea :) She isn't so bad when she comes around plus they would make smexy babies haha

RE: Calling flighted females - Aaron - 11-07-2015

Amani? I'm game for threading them to see if they would have a kid. She also has magics @Amani

RE: Calling flighted females - Elsa - 11-07-2015

;) maybe more is always awesome.

Anyways, just let me know whenever you are ready for a thread :)

RE: Calling flighted females - Hearth - 11-07-2015

Let me know when your ready for a thread and I'll make one!

RE: Calling flighted females - Iona - 11-07-2015

Can potentially offer Iona too if something works out there.  She's way more of a hardass than Aly when it comes to men. xD

RE: Calling flighted females - Tembovu - 11-22-2015

HOKAY so I'm finally at a place where I can take on another thread or 2.

@Amani HELLO SEXY BABIES. Let's can throw them together and see what happens! Could you please like to start the thread? <3

@Rhea Yes they would make such pretty babies, but he's already fallen for ONE Basin mare. But I think we should put them together and see if sparks fly. Would you mind throwing up a thread and tagging me?

RE: Calling flighted females - Rhea - 11-22-2015

Sure I can do that

RE: Calling flighted females - Amani - 11-22-2015

@Tembovu - I'll start it tonight. Any place in mind?

RE: Calling flighted females - Cheveyo - 11-22-2015

I have @Faeanne !

RE: Calling flighted females - Shahrokh - 11-22-2015

i have @Amara and possibly @Destry

RE: Calling flighted females - Tembovu - 11-22-2015

@Amani He hasn't been to the Ancient Rotunda, yet. So maybe there? ^^

I'm not ready to take on more threads just yet, but I definitely think he and @Destry should meet, I don't think he'd have any romantic interested in Amara. Probably more of a "here let me please help you pretty little mare" response XD
@Faeanne is gorg, but might be a tad young for him. He might try to be her Uncle instead of lover. But we could try!

Hopefully a few of my threads will be wrapping up and I can take on another this week <3

RE: Calling flighted females - Zèklè - 11-23-2015

I have nobody ._____.

but Temb is so sexy Esk might spontaneously grow wings

RE: Calling flighted females - Rexanna - 11-23-2015

REX'S HEART IS GONNA BREAK SO HARD.

soooo future baby mommas be aware.
;)

RE: Calling flighted females - Orithia - 11-23-2015

OMG Okay so there is a very slim slim slim thin chance that Orithia would let him in. Honestly, the only way she would even talk to him outside of trying to get him to fight her is if he beat her in a fight. SO I MEAN IF TEMBOVU WANTS TO GET IRRITATED OR HUMOR HER OR SOMETHING AND END UP HAVING THEM FIGHT, IF HE WINS, SHE MIGHT CONSIDER GIVING HIM HER TIME.

Then if it turns out that she doesn't rip his throat out, they might be able to be Orithia's version of friends which is just a lot of verbal abuse.

then past that, she might just be like "I know you want kids you ass. Ill be your stupid incubator"

BUT THESE ARE SLIM CHANCES BUT HONESTLY IT SEEMS SO MUCH FUN THO