HELOVIA || The Way to the Sun
future father? - Printable Version

+- HELOVIA || The Way to the Sun (http://helovia.com)
+-- Forum: Out of Character (http://helovia.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Character Resources (http://helovia.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=100)
+---- Forum: Plotting (http://helovia.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Thread: future father? (/showthread.php?tid=21550)

Pages: 1 2

future father? - Alysanne - 11-13-2015

OKAY so I've got this idea for a future character that I was thinking of using Alysanne as a mother for, and I wanted to see if there was anyone interested in having their boyo be the papa? It won't be for a while yet... like, several months down the line.

Plenty of time for things to develop IC though, to be honest, Alysanne's got this 'I love everybody' attitude and she'd probably be so excited about being a mom again she'd agree to it with just about anyone.

Just putting out the thought so I can plan/design and see if it's an idea that I'll click with :D

RE: future father? - Brendan - 11-13-2015

Sadly I only have Aaron. Not that he probably couldn't be convinced, but he's also very much in love with Cheveyo (even tho hes having a kid via one night stand now)

RE: future father? - Sialia - 11-13-2015

Soren can be a dad if you want ^^ I think it would be cool leading up to it ^^

RE: future father? - Hera - 11-13-2015

Offers Kalona

RE: future father? - Ktulu - 11-13-2015

@Leliel is supposed to die, but i can hold off on it if you want him to be a daddy o:

RE: future father? - Naerys - 11-13-2015

Well, Mikey is available if you want him. <3

RE: future father? - Gull - 11-13-2015

-pimps Gull out-

RE: future father? - Daemyn - 11-14-2015

Daemyn would be an awesome father! I also have Ragnarok and I'm going to bring Cowboy back in so he is an option, you can see him in the adoptables <3

RE: future father? - Mauja - 11-14-2015

There's like a 2% chance of Mau doing this if Alysanne convinced him it was a good idea. But then she would have to think it was a good idea. And he would probably not think it was. xD So .. yeah. Maybe that chance just dropped down to 1%...

RE: future father? - Kratos - 11-15-2015

-throws Crowley in- We can plot via Skype or PM if you're interested x)

RE: future father? - Abraham - 11-19-2015

I have Argen!

RE: future father? - Odd - 11-19-2015

Rhoa or Virgil :)

RE: future father? - Zèklè - 11-20-2015

ahem

RE: future father? - Alysanne - 11-20-2015

:|

I mean I knew I was going to be asking for trouble when I made this thread because DAMN LOOK AT ALL THE POTENTIAL PAPAS I LOVE IT <3333 lol at the ones that need convincing, Aly would never persuade someone to knock her up! Silly boys

Thank you all so much for offering, I appreciate it so much!! Charks and I have a plan though so I'll be going with that ;)

RE: future father? - Alysanne - 03-04-2016

-casually bumps-

back to looking for a dad! Hopefully a unicorn or a hybrid :D bonus points for antlers but not a must. If anyone that replied above is still interested lemme know <3

Fun facts:
Aly has a thing for sad, dangerous boys
would 100% be up for a random hook-up (what, you never thought this Moon Doctor could be kinky?), especially/even with friends - no strings attached
uses sex as a method of cheering people up so if you've got a boy that's feeling down...

I'll be playing the baby and it comes with a PLOT but the dad doesn't have to be involved if he doesn't want to

depending on some other baby happenings this will be like ~Orangemoon? maybe? Or a little later. BUT I like to plan ahead

RE: future father? - Rune - 03-04-2016

SOREN SOREN SOREN

RE: future father? - Rottie - 03-04-2016

For you I would offer Crystarius. Definitely no strings attached but he's a messy, bad boy.

RE: future father? - Reginald - 03-04-2016

Reginald will hop on top of anything tbh but depending on what kind of character you wanted he might fit the part of daddy :B

RE: future father? - Mauja - 03-05-2016

You know I don't think Mau would do it but it would be fun if she ever got the idea to try to seduce him. <_>; Torment him some.

RE: future father? - Ilios - 03-05-2016

Ilios, Daemyn, or Ragnarok might help out xD