HELOVIA || The Way to the Sun
Drawing character busts! - Printable Version

+- HELOVIA || The Way to the Sun (http://helovia.com)
+-- Forum: Out of Character (http://helovia.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Player Resources (http://helovia.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=99)
+---- Forum: Art Nook (http://helovia.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: Drawing character busts! (/showthread.php?tid=21606)

Pages: 1 2

Drawing character busts! - Hesperos - 11-19-2015

Hello everyone! My name's bird, and i wanna draw some character busts! they'll be in the style of the headshot on hesperos' profile. just feel free to let me know if you'd like one. c:

also i'm looking for a table for hesperos but i'm terrible at coding. haha. so if anyone'd be interested in trading a table for art that'd be great.

also for multiple busts i'll draw one for free and you can commission me for any subsequent art. all my commission info can be found on my deviantart. you can either message me here or there to request a commission.

note: i work retail and the holidays are a busy season so i'll be slower with art. i appreciate everyone's patience!

RE: Drawing character busts! - Naerys - 11-19-2015

I'd love one for Naerys, if you're up for it. :D

And I could probably make you a table tomorrow. Do you have any particular images or style in mind?

RE: Drawing character busts! - Aelin - 11-19-2015

Oh awesome!

I'd love for you to do Aelin or Arah!! :D

RE: Drawing character busts! - Mauja - 11-19-2015

I can make you a table too, same question asked as Rottie ^^

And I'd love if you made one of Mauja!

RE: Drawing character busts! - Tembovu - 11-19-2015

Tembovu would love a bust! :D

I, too, can code you a table. But it won't be nearly as pretty as Neo's :P

RE: Drawing character busts! - Hesperos - 11-19-2015

@Naerys || Can do! as for images there's always his actual image on his lookup. but aside from that i think i'd like one with more abstract imagery? his name means the 'evening star', referring to venus. so i'm really into that night/space imagery. as for his personal color scheme, you can see it on the profile. he's all about 'refined' so i like that pale gold with that off white, pinkish cremello color. so you can draw from that. c:

@Aelin || I can do both <3

@Mauja || Yesss Mauja has suck silky hair i'm about this. and you can read above for my abstract interpretation of hesperos

@Tembovu || SO gorgeous of course i can!!

RE: Drawing character busts! - Mauja - 11-19-2015

Awright! If I don't have the time tonight or tomorrow, expect it in the weekend :)

RE: Drawing character busts! - Tiamat - 11-19-2015

This is so kind of you to do this!<3
I'd love one for either Tiamat or Rohan:D

Also, I can also code you a table, although I see you've already had plenty of excellent offers xD but if you're ever in need of one for the future, please don't hesitate to ask!

RE: Drawing character busts! - Zenobia - 11-19-2015

I would love, love, love a bust of Desdemona! Your art style is amazing. If you take commissions on a dA account I would love to request some <3

Also sorry ;-; I can't really code, but all of the people above are super talented!

RE: Drawing character busts! - Rexanna - 11-19-2015

This is so wonderful of you! :D
I seriously suck at coding BUT THERES MANY WONDERFUL PEOPLE HERE THAT CAN.

I would love it if you could do one of either Rexanna, Glasgow, or Darwin! Whichever one you'd like to do c:

RE: Drawing character busts! - Dacianna - 11-19-2015

I can code tables too lolol but you have so many offers already xD
but let me know if you want to hoard some more code. <3
[or I can do you a drawing for a drawing and code that into a table ;D]

as for your beautiful art, I have Dacianna if you ever have time :D

thank you!! <3

RE: Drawing character busts! - Ilios - 11-19-2015

This is so nice of you! I'd love one of Ilios

RE: Drawing character busts! - Elsa - 11-19-2015

Bruh, Elsa is always willing to sit and be pretty for art. xD

RE: Drawing character busts! - Galiel - 11-19-2015

guh I'd love if you would do either Galiel or Hyzenthlay.

RE: Drawing character busts! - Caleb - 11-19-2015

if your pile hasn't gotten too large, i'd loveeeee one of Caleb? http://www.deviantart.com/art/A-DROP-IN-THE-OCEAN-541848161 that is his reference :D there is a detailed description in his profile

btw that drawing of hesperos is fantasticcccc

i can trade you endless tables and a manioulation if you'd like

RE: Drawing character busts! - Iona - 11-19-2015

These are amazing fyi. I'd love one for iona or najya if you ever get a chance but if your full up we could totally do an art trade after the holidays! <3

RE: Drawing character busts! - Aelin - 11-19-2015

Ah WHAT? That would be amazing! :D

RE: Drawing character busts! - Ashamin - 11-20-2015

If you're still accepting these I would love one of Ashamin :) If you pick him I can send you the best refs.

RE: Drawing character busts! - Hesperos - 11-20-2015

So many responses! Ah man I'm excited to draw everyone haha.

@Naerys You can find the drawing here! Please credit me somewhere on your profile and link to either my tumblr or my deviantart. Thanks!

@Aelin You can find the drawings here and here. Please credit me somewhere on your profile and link to either my tumblr or my deviantart. Thanks!

@Tiamat I actually need a table for Hesperos' profile! I like what you have for Tiamat, with the really big table in one section rather than spread out across a bunch.

@Zenobia I actually don't have any commission info up yet but you can follow my tumblr and my deviantart, linked above. I'm gonna be posting info soon. c: Or I could just PM you seperately.

@Caleb I actually need a manip for Hesperos' header! So trading for that would be awesome.

RE: Drawing character busts! - Carnassial - 11-20-2015

Oooo if you're willing could you perhaps do Hawke(Mane is about mid-neck) and Kvothe(Right eye green, left eye brown, and his horn is supposed to be an antler)? I can offer mostly marking passes xD And coding tables?