HELOVIA || The Way to the Sun
Christmas Art! - Printable Version

+- HELOVIA || The Way to the Sun (http://helovia.com)
+-- Forum: Out of Character (http://helovia.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Player Resources (http://helovia.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=99)
+---- Forum: Art Nook (http://helovia.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+---- Thread: Christmas Art! (/showthread.php?tid=21838)

Christmas Art! - Rei - 12-04-2015

I love you guys like family, so I have got to do something for Christmas! All I have to offer is art though, so if you comment letting me know what character you would like art done of I will put that one on my list. 
I am going to try to do one every two days.
Example
--Please just fill this out--
Character Name:
Song(s) that suit the character:
Character's Personality:

RE: Christmas Art! - Calista - 12-04-2015

Character Name: Calista
Song(s) that suit the character: It's My Life by Bon Jovi
Character's Personality: Happy, outgoing, unafraid, innocent.

Thank you so much Tier, and happy (early) holidays to you as well <3

RE: Christmas Art! - Ashamin - 12-04-2015

Character Name: Ashamiiiiin
Song(s) that suit the character: Oh man, lately who knows. This one is good: http://listenonrepeat.com/watch/?v=lF_C7BvAf_A#Danger_Mouse%2C_Daniele_Luppi_-_Two_Against_One_ft._Jack_White
Character's Personality: Passionate. So so passionate about like everything, right now. <3

This is so kind of you, happy holidays dear Tier <3

RE: Christmas Art! - Zandora - 12-04-2015

ZANDORAAA PLEASE!!!
I think I see fire is my muse song for her, she's sad
Right now she's sort of depressed but yet still going around and hooking up

I LOVE YOU AND IM SO GLAD TO SEE YOU AGAIN!

RE: Christmas Art! - Essetia - 12-04-2015

Character Name: Essetia
Song(s) that suit the character: Burning House - Cam
Character's Personality: Well, she's a bit of a character at times. She's inquisitive, smart, and sometimes a smartass. (Okay, most of the time she is a smartass.) She can be serious, if a bit intense, and easily angered.

You're the best lovie! If you ever want me to work on a table (not that it would be anything special) for you, I would love to!

RE: Christmas Art! - Erthë - 12-04-2015

Character Name: Erthë
Song(s) that suit the character: White foxes, Waiting for love, Rip the wings of..., Can't take it in,
Character's Personality: Kind and caring, loving, warm, curious and very intelligent. Snarky and precocious, drawn towards the dark and the mysterious, can be rather blazé about things other's consider evil - murder, death, pain etc. Outwardly strong and capable but really quite frail and insecure, feels like she has to continually prove her worth.

RE: Christmas Art! - Johnny - 12-04-2015

Character Name: Johnny
Song(s) that suit the character: omg any 90s pop tune. Spice Girls, BSB, S Club 7, you name it. Also he's peppermint flavoured so you know, Christmas songs also fit really well too!
Character's Personality: cheerful, flirty, friendly, inappropriate, adorable

RE: Christmas Art! - Eira - 12-04-2015

Character Name: Eira
Song(s) that suit the character: Any slutty song you can think of, lol. Buttons by Pussycat Dolls comes to mind
Character's Personality: Flirtatious, smartass, blunt, acts like a man but is extremely sexual.

RE: Christmas Art! - Naerys - 12-04-2015

Character Name: Naerys
Song(s) that suit the character: Here by Alessia is her most current. But most of Lindsey Sterling's stuff works well for her, too. :D
Character's Personality: Naïve, caring, impulsive, restless, strong-willed, observant, and quiet. She has daddy issues (and tends to be most interested in older males; it isn't sexual yet due to her age but... yeah). Her personality tends to shift a bit depending on the company she's with, for example: if she's with other foals she tends to be more playful and open.

RE: Christmas Art! - Voodoo - 12-04-2015

Character Name: Voodoo
Song(s) that suit the character: "Creep" by Radiohead and basically any song by Tool. <3
Character's Personality: Shy, hopeless romantic, unsure, insecure and basically a bashful little boy.

RE: Christmas Art! - Auriel - 12-06-2015

Character Name: Auriel
Song(s) that suit the character: this is kinda her right now :)
Character's Personality: peacekeeper, kind of holier than thou, outgoing, tactful, polite

so nice of you to do these <333

RE: Christmas Art! - Iona - 12-09-2015

Character Name: Iona
Song(s) that suit the character: Angry girl anthems. Like angry Pink songs or something.
Character's Personality: Angry, sassy, sarcastic, grumpy, doofus

RE: Christmas Art! - Eldala - 12-25-2015

Character Name: Eldala
Song(s) that suit the character: hummm,lol. I'd say Tove Styrke- Borderline and Hold Me Down by Halsey
Character's Personality: Currently very youthful and immature(so a little sweet and a little douchey) but I think she'll eventually become kindof a strong, crafter, gypsy type with some sass.

RE: Christmas Art! - Irrydae - 12-25-2015

Character Name: Irrydae
Song(s) that suit the character: ahhhhh crap im going to give you a list
  • Such Great Heights - The Postal Service
  • Cough Syrup - Young the Giant
  • Midnight City - M83
  • Coming Home - Diddy
  • Slow it Down - The Lumineers
  • Afraid - The Neighbourhood
  • Nirvana (Harry Fraud Remix) & Safe With Me - (both) Sam Smith
Character's Personality: Mysterious, full of life, caring, curious, tender hearted, although more typically closed off now

RE: Christmas Art! - Ki'irha - 12-25-2015

How kind of you :D I would love to get some art of my girl!

Character Name: Ki'irha
Song(s) that suit the character: Time Will Tell-Gregory Alan Isakov, Supermassive Black Hole-Muse, I Lived-One Republic (I'm so bad at closing songs XD)
Character's Personality: Reserved, Lady-Like, Passionate, Elegant, Gentle, likes to pretend she's all mysterious, Kind

RE: Christmas Art! - Elsa - 12-25-2015

Character Name: @Violet
Song(s) that suit the character: Soap by Melanie Martinez
Character's Personality: Kind of like subtly badass, sarcastic, funny, and ironic