HELOVIA || The Way to the Sun
[O] Put your trust in me - Printable Version

+- HELOVIA || The Way to the Sun (http://helovia.com)
+-- Forum: Out of Character (http://helovia.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (http://helovia.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: [O] Put your trust in me (/showthread.php?tid=22361)

Put your trust in me - Misael - 01-10-2016

Between two evils, always pick the one you have yet to try

It was no perfect day, it was no perfect life, but he was content in himself. Worries were not cast upon his horned head, his thoughts weren't clouded, resting in a clear ease. It was in these days that he wondered, let the land speak to him, while he traveled across it's isles, soaking in all that it had to offer. He had returned recently from patrolling and the threshold. Patrolling allowed an excuse for his constant wandering, that in all actuality was just wandering. Today though, he let the sanctuary of the sands soothe him. The breeze was not too cold, being particularly nice for the coming season. He had not experienced a winter in the throat, the thoughts of snow covering the sand built dunes not easily imagined. Did it snow in the throat of the dragon? Suddenly, Miseal was quite interested for the nearing frostfall.

Turning his attention away from white thoughts, he neared the heart of his home, searching for a certain man of flaming wings. He'd been wanting to discuss some questions and thoughts concerning his rank for quite a while now, but the chromed became distracted by an unexpected child and never tracked down Gaucho. Miseal wanted to know more about what he could do, for he hadn't really seen any meetings with the other spies of the Dragon's throat, nor had he seen the black and crimson. Surely, the Sultan had ideas to unite the sneaks. So with respectful chords he called out for Gaucho, words bellowing across the ever-shifting sands. He stood and waited, golden orbs scanning the desert for the man of copper and fire.

"Talk?"
OCC: Worst intro post writer of the year award goes to me lol @Gaucho
image credits

RE: Put your trust in me - Gaucho - 02-21-2016

Gravedigger, when you dig my grave can you make it shallow? So that I can feel the rain..

It took longer than normal for Gaucho to arrive. There had been much on his mind lately - the state of the herd with regards to the others, his tumultuous situation with Ampere and Mesec, his ever expanding family...and then there were his regular duties; patrolling, meetings, spars.

And so, Misael had to wait. But not forever. Gaucho would always come.

On simmering blackened wings, the Wildfire glided over the sands. He flew low enough that each beat of his wings pushed some of the reddish sands around, causing small sand-storms to rise up momentarily, in his wake.

He spied the oddly-coloured stallion ahead of him, and so as not to subject him to the bloody granuals, landed. Gaucho tucked his ever-burning wings against his flanks, already slightly sweaty from the days exertions, and moved gracefully but with purpose towards the unicorn. The dark patches around Gaucho's eyes looked even darker, as weariness had seemed to found a permanent place inside of him. Still, he was a warrior at heart, and would continue on until he had no more left to give.

"Misael." He offered once he was close enough, nodding his antlered skull slightly. "You call?"

Vorsa's bright orangey-red body landed on Gaucho's antlers - though she was careful to stay away from where Mara was currently curled up. The pheonix was now able to control when her body burst into flame, but she knew that the core of herself was still quite hot. She couldn't burn Gaucho, but she could easily scorch the snake if she wasn't careful.

@Misael

Image Credits

RE: Put your trust in me - Misael - 03-04-2016

Between two evils, always pick the one you have yet to try

Miseal had waited, he had become a patient man, long ago he could've never said that, but now, he respected the time of the leaders and he knew that it was very limited. He also could relate to the pressures and strangeness of becoming a father. He had heard of the birth of twins, and that had to be quite a lot of work. The chromed had yet to visit Anzaine, but he had plans to do so, it was just taking a bit of time. Just as everything was.

Never did Gaucho come to Miseal without it being some array of dramatic, sandstorms and fire, what was next, a flaming hurricane? Nevertheless, Miseal returned the nod, offering the wildfire the earned gratitude he deserved. Without wasting time, Miseal spoke. He wasn't quite sure what Gaucho thought of the striped stallion, but he would prove himself if the bay found it so necessary. "Thanks for answering" He started, golden's relaxing on the Wildfire's orbs. "I wanted to discuss my rank and what more I could do or offer for the Dragon's Throat. I am at a place where I am very comfortable with dedicating myself wholly to the herd, and I just wanted to know your thoughts on this. I have been keeping up with my tasks, and am ready for more." He said strongly, there was no question to what was Miseal's goal, but he understood to reach such recognition was going to take proving and time, and he was very willing to offer such. As well as the fact that he believed the throat only offered one position, and he would not fight Ghost for it, he just wants to know what more he can do, if anything. "On a side note, I am hoping to get with Ghost to talk about a frostfall meeting or games with our spies, if you are alright with that." He added, sealing his lips then so that Sultan may speak.

"Talk?"
OCC: @Gaucho
image credits