HELOVIA || The Way to the Sun
All the Dilemmas - Printable Version

+- HELOVIA || The Way to the Sun (http://helovia.com)
+-- Forum: Out of Character (http://helovia.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Character Resources (http://helovia.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=100)
+---- Forum: Plotting (http://helovia.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Thread: All the Dilemmas (/showthread.php?tid=22409)

All the Dilemmas - Lena - 01-13-2016

I want Lena to have a foal.

But, the issue is, she’s not one for one-night-stands, random flings, etc. She’d need an actual relationship, and based on how they’ve gone lately, luck is really not on her side. I’d want it to be a developed thing, not just a wham bam thank you ma’am.

-sniffles and pines for Roland-

She’s just so sad and pathetic and I’m tired of it. XD

So basically, I’m asking you lovely people if there’s anyone who’d be interested in threading, with the possibility of a relationship (I’m sorry if it takes eons god I suck really bad this is why I’m here begging), with the…possibility of that leading to a foal? XD

It would take time and patience. .__.  So I understand if I scare everyone off. XD

Buh.

OR. Alternatively; maybe someone just wants to thread with Lena to help her get out of this funk? HAPPY TIMES YAY.

I’M SURE THIS THREAD WILL HAVE SOME AWESOME OUTCOME. :DDD

RE: All the Dilemmas - Caenan - 01-13-2016

I have Demothi that I could offer! I am wanting to get him active again. I would love to test them out.

I have also got Caenan but he is more flirty and is less likely to settle down.

Everything depends on character interactions of course!

RE: All the Dilemmas - Essetia - 01-13-2016

nnngggg, I wish I played a stallion. >.>
Heather. I really wish.
BUT, I do have Essetia if she'd like to have some character development threads. I'm literally throwing her at everyone and working on branching out.

RE: All the Dilemmas - Tiamat - 01-13-2016

-throws Tia for happy times- :D

RE: All the Dilemmas - Mortuus Nox - 01-13-2016

DEEP TALKS WITH NOX!!!! hahah he would love to talk with her and cheer her up. He has gotten very well at fighting Demons. We can thread and
Take it from there if you would like? I'm not sure where love life will go but we can always play it ;)

RE: All the Dilemmas - Roux - 01-13-2016

I would love for her to meet Roux! He hopes to become a healer for the Basin once he wanders his sad ass back there!

RE: All the Dilemmas - Whit - 01-14-2016

She's welcome to become Kiro's beauty ;D

RE: All the Dilemmas - Lena - 01-14-2016

Aww, thank you so much for all the offers. ;__;

@Caenan We can certainly try. Do you have a preference with either one? I'm willing to thread with anyone/everyone, and just see where things go.

@Essetia I WISH YOU PLAYED A STALLY TOO. -SOBS- But I'll take Essetia for fun times.

@Tiamat Absolutely all the time every day. They need to go paint hearts and rainbows and forget stupid men. <333

@Mortuus Nox They can always talk. Maybe if she isn't out of her funk when he comes back from his expedition?

@Roux I'd be quite willing to thread them, Semper! We can see where it goes.

@Whit Oh Kiro. Oh yes. Drama. Issues. Let's bring 'em all back. ;D

RE: All the Dilemmas - kae - 01-17-2016

This is... sort of relevant, but I was planning on Caneo trekking up to the basin after Frostfall (which is forever away >.>)

Maybe he and Lena can cheer each other up then? He misses Roland, too. Unfortunately, he's probably not much use for foals.

RE: All the Dilemmas - Lena - 01-17-2016

@Kae Pfft I would appreciate a Caneo visit all the same. <333 Sounds delightful.

RE: All the Dilemmas - kae - 01-18-2016

:D

btw, if you might end up needing a foal player.... lemme know? x3

RE: All the Dilemmas - Parelia - 01-19-2016

Well.... Daemyn isn't a unicorn, but he is a sweet heart and needs someone <3 They could at least thread and maybe have some fun? Idk xD

RE: All the Dilemmas - Sialia - 01-19-2016

-pushes Soren in here gently- <3

RE: All the Dilemmas - Sialia - 01-19-2016

-pushes Soren in here gently- <3