HELOVIA || The Way to the Sun
Searching for a Pegasus Mare :D - Printable Version

+- HELOVIA || The Way to the Sun (http://helovia.com)
+-- Forum: Out of Character (http://helovia.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Character Resources (http://helovia.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=100)
+---- Forum: Plotting (http://helovia.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Thread: Searching for a Pegasus Mare :D (/showthread.php?tid=22670)

Pages: 1 2

Searching for a Pegasus Mare :D - Apollo - 02-01-2016

Alrighty, folks, here's the deal. I'm posting this to see if there would be any interest at all. 

In the future (the FAR future, but not TOO far), I'd love for Apollo to have a son or a daughter. I'd love to have a Unipeg child, which is why I'm in the need for a Pegasus Momma. :D 

Apollo is NOT one for a one-night stand, but depending on the situation, maybe? He'd prefer finding someone he could love and spend his life with, because he's a hopeless romantic.

If you have a Pegasus mare that you think would work, please let me know! Like I said, this won't be for awhile, and it would have to be something to be taken slowly!

Thanks! <3

RE: Searching for a Pegasus Mare :D - Ashamin - 02-01-2016

I don't have a pegasus mare but I do have hybrid foal stats! Not sure if you need, but...

RE: Searching for a Pegasus Mare :D - Kiki - 02-01-2016

I have Iona, queen of sass. It would probably take that long to wear her down. XD
She's a hardass on the outside, but is a big softie on the inside.

RE: Searching for a Pegasus Mare :D - Rei - 02-01-2016

I have got Rei! She would take some time and development together with Apollo for it to happen. She is definitely the long term relationship type of girl XD

RE: Searching for a Pegasus Mare :D - Pare - 02-01-2016

Here She isn't in yet, but I'm hoping in the not to far way she might be in! She is going to be an amazon lady, so look down on men, but she woudl keep him around if he all but worshiped her xD

RE: Searching for a Pegasus Mare :D - Apollo - 02-01-2016

Goodness! The offers! D:

@Kiki - They could definitely meet. Apollo might be put-off by her brashness, but he's a softie who generally loves everyone, so he'd probably just try to break through her tough-skin to see the real her. xD I'd definitely be willing to thread them and see how they act!

@Rei - I'd love to see how Rei and Apollo interact with one another! :D I think, if they got to that point, they'd have good chemistry together! <3

@Pare - An amazon-warrior lady might be a bit too much for Apollo to handle, especially if she'd only like him if he were to 'worship' her. xD When she's on-site, we can thread them for funsies and see what happens?

RE: Searching for a Pegasus Mare :D - Shahrokh - 02-01-2016

I've got Destry who's already a unipeg but could still work

RE: Searching for a Pegasus Mare :D - Caleb - 02-01-2016

Aurelia? They've met I believe? Could be interesting.

RE: Searching for a Pegasus Mare :D - Kiki - 02-01-2016

@Apollo I'd love for them to bump into eachother wherever and see where it goes. :D

RE: Searching for a Pegasus Mare :D - Pare - 02-01-2016

Sure! If you had asked before the Gull thing you could have had Pare xD

RE: Searching for a Pegasus Mare :D - Odd - 02-01-2016

Phae ;_;

RE: Searching for a Pegasus Mare :D - Vitani - 02-01-2016

-throws Amani- She needs love, and plots, and anything really. They could thread together to see how they would get along before any plans if you like

RE: Searching for a Pegasus Mare :D - Rei - 02-01-2016

Do you want me to start a thread for @Apollo to meet Rei?

RE: Searching for a Pegasus Mare :D - Apollo - 02-02-2016

@Rei - Yes, please! :D That would be magnificent!

@Vitani - Apollo and Amani could definitely meet. :D I feel like they've crossed paths before, but maybe I'm mistaken.

@Kiki - Let's do it! :D Would you like to make a thread? Or shall I?

RE: Searching for a Pegasus Mare :D - Kiki - 02-04-2016

It would be fab if you could post first but if not I can get one up this weekend! :D

I'm playing catch up after being sick last week

RE: Searching for a Pegasus Mare :D - Rottie - 02-04-2016

OMG SPROW! Naerys is too young to be Apollo's mate/lover BUT they should meet once she gets her magic. She'll be able to turn into a black siberian cat. :D THEY COULD BE FRIENDS! Or maybe she and Zola could be cat buddies.

RE: Searching for a Pegasus Mare :D - Caleb - 02-04-2016

(02-01-2016, 07:12 PM)Caleb Wrote: Aurelia? They've met I believe? Could be interesting.

I think I got passed over! lmfao or maybe u did it on purpose because Aurelia is still low key the craziest.... xDDD

RE: Searching for a Pegasus Mare :D - Apollo - 02-04-2016

@Caleb - OH! Sorry, dear! I did just overlook it! xD We can totally thread Destry and Apollo and see where it goes. :DDD They'd make a purty baby.

@Rottie - YES :D I think that's a great idea!

@Kiki - I'll see if I can toss up a post for them in the next couple of days. :D <3

RE: Searching for a Pegasus Mare :D - Caleb - 02-04-2016

aurelia and apollo, you mean? xDD

RE: Searching for a Pegasus Mare :D - Apollo - 02-04-2016

.... Yes. >_> Aurelia. Totes what I meant. XD Sorry, dear! But YES.