HELOVIA || The Way to the Sun
searching for parents - Printable Version

+- HELOVIA || The Way to the Sun (http://helovia.com)
+-- Forum: Out of Character (http://helovia.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Character Resources (http://helovia.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=100)
+---- Forum: Plotting (http://helovia.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Thread: searching for parents (/showthread.php?tid=22702)

searching for parents - Nova - 02-03-2016

I'm getting a tribrid foal pass (with magic! :D) and I'd love to use it!

So I'm gonna jump in on Chim's bandwagon and search for parents for this lovely foal. I'm not wanting to use mine for it as it'd be wonderful to branch into some of the existing bloodlines of Helovia and add to it!

I'm all over for this to be a huge plot between characters and good development for all involved — whether your character will be actively involved in the kids life, or a sporadic apparition that comes in and says some parental things and poofs away — it's all gravy for me.

Please, throw all your studs and ladies at this.

studs;
mares;

RE: searching for parents - ali - 02-03-2016

Mordecai - Equi/Peg hybrid Mare
Vadim - Uni/Eq hybrid Stallion
Evangeline - Eq mare

I might also offer up Ranjiri, but i'm hesitant D:

RE: searching for parents - ali - 02-03-2016

Also, Time is shouting at me to post ABRAHAM

so there xD

RE: searching for parents - Pare - 02-03-2016

Ilios Unipeg
Daemyn Equine
Ragnarok Pegi (four wings xD)
Tiva Unicorn

<3 I'd love it to be Ilios, but anyone is fine!

RE: searching for parents - Isi - 02-03-2016

isi! equine girl who i bet would have no trouble pairing with ilios ;D
but any other male will do too haha

RE: searching for parents - Volterra - 02-03-2016

I can offer Volterra here (equine). Plotwise, I don't like to plan anything out really but he'd be very active whether he was in the foal's life or not, and he has rich Helovian bloodlines! :D

RE: searching for parents - Time - 02-03-2016

Abraham is an UNIQUINE and has really, really good Helovian bloodlines and good plot potential all around. He most likely won't be super involved in the child's life, but he would see it important to teach it certain things. He also has cool magics and companions and the like :3

RE: searching for parents - Vitani - 02-03-2016

Vitani - Equine Mare
Mirabella - Unicorn Mare

Either of them will be active, specially in the kid's life. Tho Mira might interesting as the older she gets the more racist she's becoming

RE: searching for parents - Apollo - 02-03-2016

Apollo is a UNICORN stallion with a long history in Helovia. :D He has connections ALL OVER THE PLACE, has a love for trees and nature, as well as a soft spot for foals. If he were to have any children, he would love to be a part of their lives and, more or less, 'show them off' to everyone he knows. ;D

Proud-Papa Apollo would be more than willing to work out any plot possible for him to have a family. :D

RE: searching for parents - Time - 02-03-2016

Argen is an equine stallion and totally fits the genes for that design you've been flaunting <3

RE: searching for parents - ShadowMare - 02-03-2016

yo if you wanna 'nother painted Mis baby u can tots use him he also is getting magic that could help influence the babies magic

RE: searching for parents - Caleb - 02-03-2016

Caleb is a unipeg hybrid so all you'd need is an equine and you're set! He'd be up for whatever, really!

I also have Aurelia who is a pegasus :)

RE: searching for parents - ChaoticMelodies - 02-03-2016

I'd be willing to offer Quilyan, who is a peg stallion. I can offer plot ideas if you would like! :D

RE: searching for parents - Crowley - 02-04-2016

I can offer Crowley! :D He comes from no special bloodlines or anything, but has a long history here on Helovia. He's a bit of a rougher, darker character, but has always cared for his children.

RE: searching for parents - Sialia - 02-04-2016

Soren: Unicorn Studly! Son of Paladin and Soliel Has 400 billion ties everywhere.
Glacia: Unicorn lady~ Daughter of Mauja, Not really looking for much now bc she's dealing with a lot of baby stuffs herself.

IF YOU WANNA WAIT AWHILE

Kvasir: Peg/Uni hybrid, destined to be a massive man hoe. Also extremely sexy. Grandpa Mau, and a Grandpa Gau. First grandchild in both family lines.

RE: searching for parents - Ashamin - 02-04-2016

I could tentatively offer Ashamin, depending on the mother and whether they hit it off? I don't typically like to plan things but if it happens to work I'd be into it. Of course you'd need a hybrid mom, then. He would be involved in the kid's life, as long as they'd let him.

RE: searching for parents - Tamme - 02-04-2016

I can offer Aithniel to be a tribrid mother :)
She can throw a tribrid since she is one with any other species available.

RE: searching for parents - Nova - 02-04-2016

Oh goodness, so many people responded. Thank you all for offering your characters for this babe!

I think I'm going to go with @Tamme & @Ali with Aithniel x Vadim, if you guys are totally down for that. I can message you both/create a skype chat also to flesh out details for plots and stuff?