HELOVIA || The Way to the Sun
Plot with my mute char? - Printable Version

+- HELOVIA || The Way to the Sun (http://helovia.com)
+-- Forum: Out of Character (http://helovia.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Character Resources (http://helovia.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=100)
+---- Forum: Plotting (http://helovia.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Thread: Plot with my mute char? (/showthread.php?tid=22929)

Plot with my mute char? - ChaoticMelodies - 02-16-2016

Hello, all!

So, Xolani should be moving out of the Threshold shortly and into the Dragon's Throat with Ilios. With that being said, I would love to go ahead and throw her around to meet lots and lots of lovely new people!

That being said, there is one issue. Lani can't talk (oh no!).

So, she is going to have a passive magic as soon as the giveaway trading is complete that shows thoughts and emotions like watercolor paintings on her coat, and I'm going to be playing that like it gradually appears over time, which might be interesting for someone to be around for.

I dunno.

ANYWAY she's super self-conscious about being "plain" because of her history, so if anyone wants to bully her, or if anyone wants to be her friend, or IDK THROW IDEAS MY WAY because I want to do all the things with her! :D

RE: Plot with my mute char? - Time - 02-16-2016

OMG OMG OMG NIZHO THREAD BECAUSE ALL HE DOES IS TALK

RE: Plot with my mute char? - ChaoticMelodies - 02-16-2016

@Time - AH THAT WOULD BE GREAT YES PLEASE CAN WE START NOW ;D

RE: Plot with my mute char? - Sialia - 02-17-2016

RUNE FOR SNIDE COMMENTS BUT ULTIMATELY FRIENDS BECAUSE WHO NEEDS TO TALK ANYWHO

RE: Plot with my mute char? - Time - 02-17-2016

yes!!

RE: Plot with my mute char? - Sarah - 02-17-2016

ooh Johnny or Elspeth maybe? Johnny is definitely an 'I talk enough for the both of us' sort of guy where Elspeth could be someone that would strike up a quiet, peaceful sort of friendship :)

RE: Plot with my mute char? - Faeanne - 02-17-2016

-Waves Merialeth around- She is not mute, but she hasn't quite gotten the hang of talking yet. Meria would be so comforted by the presence of someone else who couldn't speak.

She could also meet Faeanne! Xolani would be the perfect one for Fae to befriend and to start growing a little more comfortable at being in the company of others.

RE: Plot with my mute char? - ChaoticMelodies - 02-17-2016

@Sialia @Sarah @Faeanne

Yes, yes, yes to all of these! :DDD

Rune sounds like an interesting time for Lani, so I'm definitely excited to see how they interact! :3 (Snide comments are my fav!)

Can I have Johnny ANNNND Elspeth? (Eventually lol) But I think she would have a blast with Johnny, to start off with?

Meria AND Faeanne, yespls. Meria to start off, though? :3

Does anyone want to start a thread for her? I'll add you all to my 'to do' list but I would really appreciate it if someone wanted to start something! :3

@Time - I will start something for Nizho shortly, unless you want to!

RE: Plot with my mute char? - Sarah - 02-17-2016

OF COURSE I would never say no to the both of them <33 I can get a Johnny thread started if you're up for it now!

@Sarah - sounds great! Please do! :DDD

RE: Plot with my mute char? - Time - 02-17-2016

go for it :3

RE: Plot with my mute char? - Roux - 02-17-2016

I would love for her to meet Roux cause he's blind unless it's night time and then he can only see in black and white so it would be pretty funny

@Roux - omg, that would be hysterical. xDD Let's do it! Will you start?

RE: Plot with my mute char? - Ilios - 02-17-2016

I epicaly fail and plan on getting the joining thread up tonight! But Ilios wants to be around her a lot <3 Ilios would gladly be her lover or friend/brother if the lover part doesn't work :)

RE: Plot with my mute char? - ChaoticMelodies - 02-18-2016

@Ilios - Awww hush, the wait was no problem at all! <3 And I look forward to seeing how their relationship grows!!

RE: Plot with my mute char? - Ilios - 02-18-2016

Me too! They are going to be fun <3 Ilios is going all protector on her lol