HELOVIA || The Way to the Sun
come meet ully?? - Printable Version

+- HELOVIA || The Way to the Sun (http://helovia.com)
+-- Forum: Out of Character (http://helovia.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Character Resources (http://helovia.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=100)
+---- Forum: Plotting (http://helovia.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Thread: come meet ully?? (/showthread.php?tid=24481)

Pages: 1 2

come meet ully?? - Ultima - 07-10-2016

hello hello!! super straightforward - i'd really love to get ultima some friends/allies/enemies/anythings! 

some basics:
  1. spoiled
  2. chatterbox
  3. very spoiled
  4. naive, but well-meaning
  5. (also: spoiled)
she's set up to join the edge and i'm planning on her apprenticing under tilney as a moon doctor/nurse, so any and all edgers would be rad! i've also really wanted to get her a flying teacher, even if that just means someone to push her off a cliff (tough love coach, you know......) only for her to drop like a rock hahaaa

ideas:
  • fly guy/gal
  • she'd be a terrible babysitter, considering she herself is a baby
  • come step on her hair/steal her baubles (gasp!!)
  • ???
it'd be cool if we had an idea for a plot or a longer-term relationship vs just a meet-and-greet thread, but i'm game either way! xo

RE: come meet ully?? - Skylark - 07-10-2016

I was going to toss Glasgow into the welcoming thread! They could be friends perhaps? Anyone thats a friend of Tilney is pretty much a friend of Glas so xD

RE: come meet ully?? - Alysanne - 07-10-2016

Alysanne's in the Edge and she's also (re)learning how to fly, maybe they could have a joint lesson? :D

RE: come meet ully?? - Iona - 07-10-2016

Iona would be a tough love flying coach. xD

RE: come meet ully?? - Tandavi - 07-10-2016

Tavi's just joining the Edge as a nurse now! She really needs female friends lol. They can compare shinies.

And Zekle is always looking to be everyone's friend forever and show them his rocks and discuss whales and other such things.

RE: come meet ully?? - Raeden - 07-10-2016

I would love for her to meet Raeden !! Maybe Tin could steal something of hers or along the lines of that.

RE: come meet ully?? - Tilney - 07-10-2016

Tilney = teacher of life lessons & foster dad

RE: come meet ully?? - Kid - 07-10-2016

she could meet either Kid or Yaotl??? maybe Val but she's very much a baby and is traumatized

RE: come meet ully?? - Ultima - 07-11-2016

@Skylark yes please??? ully might be a little spooked at first but once she realizes glas is Nice she'll probably come pester/bother her while she's trying to keep up with her glazier duties "hi what's this what's that can i have this"

@Alysanne @Iona let's do it!!

@Tandavi jdsf that'd be so cute! ultima would be so impressed by tavi's healing magic, too - and they're the same age! maybe they can be sisterly, if they get along?? (also re:Zekle - "what is this word WHALE")

@Raeden PLEASE steal her comb or something!! i promise she'll make the biggest racket/have a great tantrum

@Tilney she'll be jealous of maude for like a week and then decide "yea ok. she's fine. i guess"

@Kid that'd be fun!!! take a walk on the wild side. teach her some bad words, she's very impressionable ho ho ho

RE: come meet ully?? - Lyanna - 07-11-2016

Lyanna's in the Edge and has been teaching Aly to fly - she would totally do more lessons, if you want less tough love and more coddling, haha.

Or, she's also learning about the healing ranks (mostly from Aly), so they could learn/explore/collect herbs together and whatnot.

@Lyanna more coddling = ideal hahaha i expect after/if she's popped off a cliff that she'll never want to try flying again, so a more mom-ish approach would be best!! maybe @Iona gives it a shot first and lyanna can take over?

and yes yes yes - she's learning from tilbert atm and i bet she'd love to chat about.... idk elderberries or the medicinal properties of cayenne pepper or something! all the girls going foraging would be cute eek

RE: come meet ully?? - Skylark - 07-11-2016

YES SO DOWN. @ultima

RE: come meet ully?? - Tandavi - 07-11-2016

@Ultima ummm yes Tavi would love someone to be sisterly with! I can tag you in a little bit (once exams are done)?

RE: come meet ully?? - Raeden - 07-11-2016

Haha would you like me or you to start?? I can powerplay tin watching it fall to the ground and him grabbing it if you want me to start. It is up to you! Just need your permission :)

RE: come meet ully?? - Kid - 07-11-2016

@Ultima would you like to start or should i??

@Tandavi NICE, that'd be great - and good luck with exams!! see you on the other side!! xo

@Raeden PERFECT ready your eardrums bc she is gonna SCREECH

@Kid i can get it!! expect a tag tomorrowish!!

RE: come meet ully?? - Lyanna - 07-12-2016

@Ultima - would you like me to start, or do you want to throw a thread up when you have some time? Looks like you have plenty of posts to do.

RE: come meet ully?? - Skyfall - 07-12-2016

This is lovely.

I have Ovidius, which is my tiny outcast who likes to steal things. So if you would like we could IC do some attempted stealing or actual stealing and Ully could chase her around? c:

I also have Orithia, she lives in the Edge and is a warrior there but she's about to be violently preggers. She got the wingz and is very tough love so would be thrilled to push a spoiled little girl off of a cliff before making her some dinner and halfway insulting/apologizing

AND LAST BUT NOT LEAST

Skyfall. Babe is new here, but he's an androgynous sparkle queen and would LOVE to compliment Ully for three thousand years straight.

RE: come meet ully?? - Ultima - 07-16-2016

@Lyanna aaaaaa gosh thanks for the thought!! do you mind if i start it after i finish one of my current threads off? shouldn't be too long!

@Skyfall tbh i LOVE the mental image of all these edge pegasi trying to teach ultima to fly ahahaha and they've all got different approaches and ully's in the middle of it like "???????"

actually - i bet she'd run away after being pushed off the second time (bc she believed everyone when they said they wouldn't do it again) and??? can meet someone then?? i can set up a thread once i'm more caught up and you can pick which character you think would be best!! xo

RE: come meet ully?? - Lyanna - 07-18-2016

Sounds good to me! Take your time :)