HELOVIA || The Way to the Sun
plot with the ghoul-witch - Printable Version

+- HELOVIA || The Way to the Sun (http://helovia.com)
+-- Forum: Out of Character (http://helovia.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Character Resources (http://helovia.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=100)
+---- Forum: Plotting (http://helovia.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Thread: plot with the ghoul-witch (/showthread.php?tid=24531)

plot with the ghoul-witch - Lourdes - 07-13-2016

Now that Lourdes has left the Threshold and figured out where she wants to live (The Edge), I’d love to see her get around and meet others and freak a few folks out by being her generally off-beat self.

Here’s a bit about Lourdes:
• very knowledgeable about plants/herbs/gardening
• was a healer/is now an Edge nurse
• loves kids but pretends not to
• doesn’t have time for your shenanigans
• kind of creepy and owns it
• basically the friendly(ish) neighborhood witch

Basically, I’m looking for just about everything for her – I’m really open to plots and making my characters endure a lot of drama gives me life. I have a couple ideas but again, let me stress that these are by no means the only things I’m looking for her – if you have an idea pitch it to me and I will love you for centuries ♥

Plot Ideas that I have:
apprenticing to be a mood doctor!!!! - this is literally Lourdes’s dream and my goal for her and plz help us.
• Lourdes Babysitting Inc™ – is your foal acting up? Send them to Lourdes and she’ll scare whip them into shape.
• A stray child to ‘adopt’. I think it’d be gr8 if Lourdes found a very alone very abandoned youngin’ that attached themselves to her and she begrudgingly (but actually very happily) ends up caring for them.
• Friends??? – Lourdes doesn’t know what these are but she’s pretty endearing in a strange way.
• Romance??? – Lourdes really doesn’t know what this is. She’s attracted to any gender.
• A foal – this will be in the future, but I would eventually love for her to have a child of her own. it doesn't have to be with a mate, i'm cool with all ideas!
• Drama???? Idk what kind of drama but if you have ideas, I am here!

RE: plot with the ghoul-witch - Odd - 07-13-2016

ISOPIA IS SUPER WEIRD AND CREEPY TOO. WE SHOULD FO SHO THREAD THEM

RE: plot with the ghoul-witch - Lena - 07-13-2016

Lena is a fellow healer and likes to talk and make new friends. :DDDDD -OFFERS-

RE: plot with the ghoul-witch - Alysanne - 07-13-2016

I think Neo's gonna tag Aly in Lourdes welcoming thread but they GOTTA MEET!!
Aly can talk to her all about healing and they can swap herb knowledge??

RE: plot with the ghoul-witch - Lourdes - 07-13-2016

▶ odd/isopia | yes bless i would love for them to meet and be lil weirdos together. i can make them a thread somewhere in the next few days, if you'd like???

▶ lena | yessss i totally want lourdes to make connections outside of just the Edge and to have a healer squad of friends. once she gets settled a lil bit in the Edge she'll probably go roaming and could totally stumble across Lena!

▶ alysanne | oh my gosh yes i would love that. i'm glad she will be popping in when mau and lourdes roll into the Edge, i think meeting a moon doctor right off the bat will help her to feel right at home ♥

RE: plot with the ghoul-witch - Mortuus Nox - 07-13-2016

I would love to have Nox meet her!! He is my little demonic medic :) so he can heal in weird creepy ways

RE: plot with the ghoul-witch - Hera - 07-13-2016

She can always meet Hera, who is an orphan. She is still pretty young but would be interesting to see how they would get along

RE: plot with the ghoul-witch - Gaucho - 07-13-2016

YES PLS. just tag me

RE: plot with the ghoul-witch - Imani - 07-14-2016

*waves hand* Me, me! I'd love to see what her and Imani think of each other. Maybe friends? Maybe Frenemies? I don't know.

RE: plot with the ghoul-witch - Albrecht - 07-14-2016

• doesn’t have time for your shenanigans
Well I'm out :<

RE: plot with the ghoul-witch - Rottie - 07-19-2016

Naerys, maybe? She's in the Edge. :D

RE: plot with the ghoul-witch - Voodoo - 07-20-2016

Dooey'd love to meet her and talk about being doctory too. :3