HELOVIA || The Way to the Sun
interesting plots are interesting - Printable Version

+- HELOVIA || The Way to the Sun (http://helovia.com)
+-- Forum: Out of Character (http://helovia.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Character Resources (http://helovia.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=100)
+---- Forum: Plotting (http://helovia.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Thread: interesting plots are interesting (/showthread.php?tid=24956)

interesting plots are interesting - Elsa - 08-25-2016

Well first and foremost, Elsa needs to finish her god dang quest to get her sight back. >.>

I fell to the wayside and still need some sort of melted fat or tears of forgiveness, and a reflective surface. If any of your characters can give her that, I'd love you forever. 

Also Elsa needs a guy friend. Like an actual legit guy friend who isn't going to break her heart because she just cant take in to more. ;-; I also eventually need the Elsa baby I've had planned for months now, and sadly she isn't a wham bam thank you maam type.

So anybody whose a potential (MONOGOMOS MAN TEMBOVU GOD) guy friend things let me knooow. You can break her heart at the end but she just needs SOMEONE. 

Speaking of anyone she needs friends. Or to act as a babysitter. Elsa just wants to spend her time with all the babies and care for them. So PS if Edge babies want help or something Elsa can do it! She likes little children who arent annoying af.

I'm also into threading with whomever. Now that school is in swing and I have a schedule I can post nowwwwww! Like normal! :D

So throw anything at me plz. I need halp.

Violet my other baby is also in need of things to do if anyone wants to run around with a smoke tomb bebebebbebe.

RE: interesting plots are interesting - Odd - 08-25-2016

MMMM.

I might kill of Shida >.>

Elsa could find her somewhere and Shida could try tears of forgiveness?

RE: interesting plots are interesting - Elsa - 08-25-2016

UHHHHH YES.

She's gon be so sad ;-;
but I feel like that would be interesting and pretty good plot wise for her if you're up for it??

RE: interesting plots are interesting - Odd - 08-25-2016

Totally.

RE: interesting plots are interesting - Elsa - 08-25-2016

Do you wanna start it or moi?

RE: interesting plots are interesting - Odd - 08-26-2016

OOPS

I have to wait 30 days since I just created Matheo :/

If you want someone else to help with your quest feel free!!! But i'll definitely bring Shida out and kill her off after that. SORRY.

RE: interesting plots are interesting - ali - 08-26-2016

elsa can meet and thread with vadim?

RE: interesting plots are interesting - Elsa - 08-26-2016

Haha it's alright odd! I'd still like her to be there with Shida when she does?? If not that's cool but if ya can I want Elsa to see her Bebe one last time :,(

And that would be cool Ali! Do you want me to start a thread or you? Assuming you're free to take on another thread right now.

RE: interesting plots are interesting - Zubari - 08-26-2016

I would love for her to meet Zubari!! He is tembovus son but I'm going to have him hate him. So maybe he can ask her about him and she can tell him some of the stuff in a way a child would understand? I think it sound like a really fun idea! And she does not have to know that it is his son . :)

RE: interesting plots are interesting - Darwin - 08-26-2016

-ALWAYS OFFERS DARWIN FOR ELSAS FRIEND BECAUSE BESIDES DARWIN AND ELSA THERES EDGAR AND ANTAA-

RE: interesting plots are interesting - Elsa - 08-27-2016

UH YES CAN WE HAVE DARWIN THREAD THAT I FINALLY CAN ENJOY AND SOAK IN PLZ BECAUSE EDGAR NEEDS FRIEND. Can I start thread for us now? I needs the DAR.

Also Elsa would love to meet him! I think it'd def be interesting and fun for her if you wanna start a thread now?

RE: interesting plots are interesting - Skylark - 08-27-2016

@Elsa YES PLEASE SIGN ME UP OH MAN SO EXCITE

RE: interesting plots are interesting - Elsa - 08-27-2016

YAY ILL START IT TOMORROW OR MONDAY :DDDDD

RE: interesting plots are interesting - Skylark - 08-27-2016

@Elsa JUST TAG ME AND DAR WILL BE THERE :DDDDDDDD

RE: interesting plots are interesting - Elsa - 09-07-2016

BUMP!

Elsa still needs someone to superheat some animal fat for her. Because quest.
Also need reflective thingy.

I would love you all forevers and evers.

RE: interesting plots are interesting - Najya - 09-09-2016

Would a dragon with shock breath superheat said animal fat? If so I can help with that ^^

RE: interesting plots are interesting - Astarot - 09-09-2016

I have Ilios for a guy friend and she can babysit Astarot! Anything else I can help with let me know!