HELOVIA || The Way to the Sun
is it a bird!! is it a plane!!! - Printable Version

+- HELOVIA || The Way to the Sun (http://helovia.com)
+-- Forum: Out of Character (http://helovia.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Character Resources (http://helovia.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=100)
+---- Forum: Plotting (http://helovia.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Thread: is it a bird!! is it a plane!!! (/showthread.php?tid=24977)

is it a bird!! is it a plane!!! - Ultima - 08-26-2016

NEITHER bc girl wonder can't fly!!!

i mentioned this before but i'd rly like to get ultima a teacher so she can finally, you know, make use of all 5,000 of her dumb wings ahahaha~ it'd also let her travel farther from the edge - right now she's just sticking within a few hours of home, and it'd definitely be more fun if she could get into more distant shenanigans, crash land, get caught in a storm, stuff like that!

anyway, i got a bunch of hits on my other plot thread and was wondering if you guys would be interested in having a biggish teaching thread??? i just think it'd be super fun if all the teachers are split between Camp Being Nice and Patient and then Camp PUSH HER OFF THE CLIFF AND WATCH HER GO

@alysanne @lyanna @iona @orithia and anybody else who might want to help!! edgers ideal but lmk if you're interested regardless, even if you just wanna give her a cheeky tip/spectate!

RE: is it a bird!! is it a plane!!! - Nova - 08-26-2016

We're already going to be threading Tyrath & Ultima but I think it'd be fun if she was getting taught by a little kid? He definitely would start out in camp 'everything is fine, even tho this lady should already know how to fly, it's fine, I'm patient.' to camp 'I'm gonna push u off this cliff, flap flap motherf.'

RE: is it a bird!! is it a plane!!! - Iona - 08-26-2016

I'm definitely up for a big thread! I think all the edgers you mentioned are at least acquainted with eachother! (Girl power thread xP)

It'd be interesting to see the techniques blend in one thread, ahah. ^^

RE: is it a bird!! is it a plane!!! - Brit - 08-26-2016

Gawen is a baby and will learn to fly with her if she doesn't want to be the sole focus of being thrown off a cliff! ;D

RE: is it a bird!! is it a plane!!! - Hector - 08-26-2016

Hector could help? He's a DT warrior but could still help

RE: is it a bird!! is it a plane!!! - Rexanna - 08-26-2016

Ive got my boy Darwin that really needs plots D: HE COULD HELP HER

RE: is it a bird!! is it a plane!!! - Alysanne - 08-28-2016

Aly would love to be in a group thread :D she needs to practice flying too!

RE: is it a bird!! is it a plane!!! - Auriel - 08-28-2016

auri would be happy to help!!

RE: is it a bird!! is it a plane!!! - Ultima - 08-28-2016

[ kool aid man voice ] OH YEA!!!!!!

AWESOME i'll get a starter written up and tag you lot!! i just love this classroom/seminar imagery, like here's The Queen, here's An Actual Baby, here's A Big Baby - this is gonna be so fun i'm so stoked @iona @brit @alysanne @auriel (other edgers welcome to bust in!! meanwhile @tilney looks up and there's ultima, plummeting off the cliff)

@nova honestly can they just be (unlikely) friends...... it'd be so cute. he can turn into a dragon and she'll just SHRIEK. ...... he should totally do that actually - she'll use her magic bc she thinks she's gonna die and that can be how they meet????

@hector YEA totally! maybe he can find her practicing somewhere and pop in??? set a bit after the group thread probably, once she's gotten some pointers???

@skylark @darwin Y E S i wanna say like a traffic accident?? maybe she actually gets airborne but nearly smacks into him bc she's not so good at control yet ahaha. lmk what you think, i'd love to help set up smth more elaborate if you have any ideas!!

RE: is it a bird!! is it a plane!!! - Tilney - 08-28-2016

Tilney - "She resembles odette from Tchaikovskys Swan Lake magnificentl-MOTHER OF GOD"

RE: is it a bird!! is it a plane!!! - Darwin - 08-28-2016

omg I love the idea of them crashing into one another (or nearly)
just a heap of wings and legs crashing while Darwins like "WHAT JUST HAPPENED" xDD

RE: is it a bird!! is it a plane!!! - Lyanna - 08-29-2016

I'm late to the party, but Lyanna will totally join and be in the Nice and Patient camp of teachers :)

RE: is it a bird!! is it a plane!!! - Narcissa - 09-09-2016

Wants to thread with @Ultima but doesn't have a Pegasus