HELOVIA || The Way to the Sun
Information Gathering - Printable Version

+- HELOVIA || The Way to the Sun (http://helovia.com)
+-- Forum: Out of Character (http://helovia.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Character Resources (http://helovia.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=100)
+---- Forum: Plotting (http://helovia.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Thread: Information Gathering (/showthread.php?tid=25911)

Information Gathering - Cassius - 12-05-2016

UPDATED

Hey!

Are there any characters out there, who have some free time to share the history of Helovia with Cassius?

About anything really! From the bad to the good, to the strange and weird.

He'll do favors if your character isn't the type to tell stories, and legends - depending on what they are. He's desperate... :P

RE: Threads For Cass? - Skylark - 12-05-2016

I can offer Aelfwine or Glasgow for friends!! :D

Aelfwine is typically very cheerful and happy 90% of the time. Glasgow is kind of the opposite, scarred up and quiet and pretty depressed about it. Whichever you feel like would work I'm down :D

RE: Threads For Cass? - Areli - 12-05-2016

-offers up Areli for whatever-

RE: Threads For Cass? - Myrrine - 12-05-2016

@Cassius *offers Myrrine* You've already seen her and she has basic knowledge in herbs and first aid, so she's always willing to teach him anything he might wanna know. Plus she kinda thinks he's cute so ya know, perhaps silly crush things going on!

I also have my man Arende Trefe coming around soon, and he is a very gentlemanly man who is a total sweetheart to anyone and would love to make friends. He is on a mission to avenge his mother's death by punishing his half-brother for not properly caring for her, so maybe he can brood a little or Cassius can show him that fighting might not always be the answer? There's lots of ideas there!!

RE: Threads For Cass? - Astrid - 12-12-2016

Astrid could use a friend if you want to start a thread with her

RE: Threads For Cass? - Ru - 12-17-2016

@Skylark - I'm leaning more towards Glasgow... mind if I put a thread up for them??? :3
@Areli - we could have them meet and see what happens? Maybe they meet, get caught up by a pack of wolves and see how that goes? Might be fun. ;P

@Myyrrine - he would love to know more about healing!! XD We'll see how awkward he can get... XP

@Astrid: friends would be nice! do you mind starting a thread, and we can hop right on to it. :F

RE: Threads For Cass? - Frost Fyre - 12-17-2016

frosty could be his friend? :D
she's already interjected herself into his life anyways so they might as well get to know each other lmao

RE: Threads For Cass? - Skylark - 12-17-2016

Glasgow is gonna be moving to the Basin soon so I love this whole idea :D just tag me when you post it and I'll be there :D

RE: Threads For Cass? - Enna - 12-17-2016

@Cassius enna can teach him about herbs and stuff if you'd like :333

RE: Threads For Cass? - Astrid - 12-17-2016

Astrid would love a friend.
Ill start a thread for you soon.

RE: Information Gathering - Cassius - 01-21-2017

Does anyone want to share some good ol' Helovia history?
What can Cassius offer in exchange? LET M'KNOW! XO

RE: Information Gathering - Lena - 01-21-2017

Lena's lived through a good amount of wars, SWPs, and such. -offers up- He won't even have to offer anything in return. ;DDD

RE: Information Gathering - Zuno - 01-21-2017

Sikeax has been around in just about everything one way or another since the endless magic SWP and doesn't mind at all teaching other people about history if you'd like that.

RE: Information Gathering - Cassius - 01-21-2017

@Lena - oh great! XD No foreboding favors to complete... haha, Shall I make a thread for them?
@Zuno - oh would she? It'd be great to meet up. Would it be best if I started a thread? You can go ahead if you want. :3

RE: Information Gathering - Lena - 01-21-2017

If you'd like! I may be a bit slow as my upcoming week is going to be hella busy, but I shall try to get to it in a timely manner. :DDDD