HELOVIA || The Way to the Sun
wanted: friends with benefits - Printable Version

+- HELOVIA || The Way to the Sun (http://helovia.com)
+-- Forum: Out of Character (http://helovia.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Character Resources (http://helovia.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=100)
+---- Forum: Plotting (http://helovia.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Thread: wanted: friends with benefits (/showthread.php?tid=26320)

wanted: friends with benefits - Alysanne - 01-30-2017

Alright so I feel like this is probably might sound a little weird but I've only been meaning to get a plot thread up for this since Alysanne joined Helovia... in 2013.

BETTER LATE THAN NEVER, RIGHT?

So, as Smithers described it, Aly is a "lowkey ho". She believes a healthy sex life is good for the soul and, as she's never been in love (yet), has a very casual outlook on sex in general. So long as they are both available, consenting adults that find each other attractive what more do you need??

This isn't really a part of her personality I've explored too much since she came to this site but that's just because she's gotten wrapped up in other plots. I'd like to see if her views are still the same as they were! It's been along time since poor Aly got any action (give or take IC 3 years) so I guess I'm looking for any character that might be interested in a casual rendezvous or two?

Normally I like for this sort of thing to just work out IC but because I've been such a massive slacker, I thought jumpstarting it with a plot thread would be the way to go!

Also open to other ideas/plots too! Maybe an 'oops baby' (that Aly would totally love) if someone was interested?

RE: wanted: friends with benefits - Zèklè - 01-30-2017

Zero: puffs out chest and struts

RE: wanted: friends with benefits - Vezér - 01-30-2017

Ilios or omg she could take Astarot's V card xD

RE: wanted: friends with benefits - Odd - 01-30-2017

Tarik!!!

RE: wanted: friends with benefits - Albrecht - 01-31-2017

Alby?
He won't be your friend though. xD

RE: wanted: friends with benefits - Toulouse - 01-31-2017

Toulouse bc drama hahahahahaha

RE: wanted: friends with benefits - Volterra - 01-31-2017

Vol? :)

He's on the rebound after everything with Iso and already has a FWB planned with someone but he'd totally be up for it with Aly too. No strings, no relationship, just good sexytimes ;D

Plus inter herd drama!

RE: wanted: friends with benefits - Sarah - 01-31-2017

@Charks: BUT ZERO'S STILL A BABY

@Pare: bahahaha. I don't know how she'd feel about taking someone's V-card when they're so young (I think she'd be like 'you're my kid's age :|') but Ilios is a possibility ;D we can thread them and see if they get along?

@Odd: YES PLEASE. I saw you offered him to Iona as a possible baby daddy too so maybe he can get it with both twins bahahaha

@Albrecht: MAYBE? I think Alby's personality might be a turn off but we can thread them and see how they get along :D

@Toulouse: I don't think Aly likes him very much right now so I don't see that happening xD but man talk about drama

@Volterra: YES. Talk about fostering good relations between herds ;)

RE: wanted: friends with benefits - Pare - 01-31-2017

I understand xD I'd love to get them together again! <3

RE: wanted: friends with benefits - Volterra - 01-31-2017

We can thread them and see where it goes? ;D

RE: wanted: friends with benefits - Odd - 01-31-2017

WELL.

You know that if Identical twins have babies with the same dude, their kids are also siblings, not cousins.

So that would be festive.

THREAD WITH ME BB.

RE: wanted: friends with benefits - Skylark - 01-31-2017

WHAT ABOUT JATA !!!

RE: wanted: friends with benefits - Sarah - 01-31-2017

I can get a thread started for @Ilios and one for @Volterra if you guys are up for them meeting soon to see how they get along? :D

@Odd FUN BIOLOGY LESSONS WITH ODD. I do have an Aly baby design that's waiting for a good reason to be used :| BUT YES LET'S THREAD!! Would you mind getting one started whenever you're ready?

@Skylark OH MAN YEAH I FORGOT WE TALKED ABOUT THAT. Sign him up let's thread them and see ;D

RE: wanted: friends with benefits - Odd - 01-31-2017

HECK YES

RE: wanted: friends with benefits - Ilios - 01-31-2017

Sounds great! <3

RE: wanted: friends with benefits - Skylark - 02-01-2017

I'll start a thread as soon as I get a chance!! :) @sarah