HELOVIA || The Way to the Sun
Brother vs Sister [Ilios vs Areli] - Printable Version

+- HELOVIA || The Way to the Sun (http://helovia.com)
+-- Forum: Out of Character (http://helovia.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (http://helovia.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+---- Forum: Battle Archives (http://helovia.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=64)
+---- Thread: Brother vs Sister [Ilios vs Areli] (/showthread.php?tid=26483)

Brother vs Sister [Ilios vs Areli] - Ilios - 02-08-2017

Ilios

Isabella soared away from him in search of their sister. He thought of the task he had been given by the Moon Goddess. Some might think he was crazy for picking the route he had when there had been an easier one, but there was no way he would have been able to pick the latter. How could he put someone else in pain for his gain? Isabella felt the same way. Hooves thundered against the ground as he cantered through Helovia. Isabella called out to him with directions; teal and silver wings snapped open as he launched his thick body off the ground.

It didn't take long for his hooves to touch down at the Heavenly Fields. "Are, Bee!" His voice was warm and loud as he trotted up to meet her. He tried to bump her muzzle gently with his in greeting. He smiled brightly before speaking again, "Areli I need your help." He pricked his ears as Isabella landed beside him and switching to wolf form. She pranced up to Bee wagging her tail happily before bowing playfully to her.

Ilios smiled and turned back to his sister, "I've been given a quest by the Moon goddess. For one of her tasks I have to fight a wolf, but it's hard to find a lone wild wolf. I thought maybe we could spar for a minute, then I could have a little fight with Bee?"  As he waited for her reply his silver eyes roved over her build. She was thinner than himself, sleek and thin. He assumed she was faster, thanks to her longer legs; which ment she was probably more agile too. That meant he only had strength going for him, unless she was a secret weight lifter too.
---------------------------------------------
Speaking
Words;; 268
OOC/Tags;; @Areli Feel free to attack first! Permission from Shady for minor PP in this post
Placed in the Heavenly fields, mid day normal footing
0/3

RE: Brother vs Sister [Ilios vs Areli] - Areli - 02-09-2017

ARELI
Do you still believe in love, I wonder?
It was a glorious spring morning, and that had been reason enough for the pair to trek up to the Heavenly Fields. While Areli helped herself to the fresh new grass, Bee cavorted around her, chasing rabbits and reveling in the return of the sun. The pup was particularly pleased with the fact that her mistress had finally decided to forego her customary stomping grounds—where the Thistle Meadow was full of irritating burrs, this field was soft and inviting. True to her namesake, Bee flitted about the wide stretch of grass, sticking her nose into flowers and sneezing alternately, tail wagging and tongue lolling. It seemed like a long time to the wolf since they had enjoyed a nice day together. Though she could sense that the young mare was still preoccupied with thoughts of her missing father and the disbanding of the Falls, Bee had noticed that her mistress had calmed greatly since reuniting with her Parelia. Perhaps all was not well in its entirety, but to the wolf, this was as good as it got.

At Isabella’s arrival, Bee came bounding back from the far corners of the field, excited to see her. It wasn’t that Areli was bad company, but she had been decidedly less playful as of late. At the rougarou’s bow, Bee barked and pounced, aiming a playful nip at Isabella’s ear before rocketing off again, inviting the silver wolf to chase her.

For her part, Areli was relaxed, grazing absentmindedly when Ilios and his rougarou appeared. “Illy!” she called, unfurling her wings to motion him over. “It’s good to see you,” the girl nickered, allowing him to bump muzzles with her but careful to avoid the long teal horn. Resettling her wings along her back, she stepped forward and reached for her brother’s withers for an affectionate nibble, if he would permit the gesture.

“I need your help,” he began, and her ears tilted backwards to catch his voice. “Oh?” she asked, turning to look at him. “Sure, anything I can, Illy. Whatcha need?” Areli responded, wondering what help her ever-capable big brother could possibly require of her.

“Ooh, a quest!” she squealed at his answer, bouncing away to dance around him. “I dunno about Bee—she’s not much of a fighter…” Here, she looked to the golden wolf, who was currently shaking a nearby dandelion to death and blinking away the floating seeds. She giggled and sidled up to his right, so that they were face to face once more. “…but I’ll scuffle with you. Remember how I used to win all the time when we were kids?” she asked with a sunbeam smile.

Without warning, she lunged forward. Her neck snaked out and her teeth snapped open, aiming a generous bite at her brother’s rump as she attempted to dart past him, shrieking with glee.

“Come get me, Illy!”

"speech"

Words: 497
Attack: 1/3
Summary: Attempts to bite Ilios right on the tuchus and run past him c:
Damage Tracker: n/a

Image Credit || coding by Tamme

RE: Brother vs Sister [Ilios vs Areli] - Ilios - 03-02-2017

Ilios

Isabella yipped happily as Bee accepted her invitation to play. The golden's teeth cut her ear, but the shape-shifter didn't care, it was more annoying than anything. She raced after the wolf barking excitedly as she ran. Ilios smiled at his sister's relaxed appearance and warm greeting. The way she said his name made the man think of the days when she was much smaller. Back then she had a problem with her eyesight and he had prayed she would grow out of it; luckily, she did. He grinned as she nibbled his wither and he reached up to do the same.

He smiled as she jumped at the chance to help him. He couldn't imagine how he had gotten lucky enough to have such an awesome sister. Laughter bubbled from his lips as she bounced around him happily. He caught her words about Bee not being a fighter and followed her gaze. He was sure she would defend his sister when the time came, if she didn't it would be all for not. Either way, it was a good idea to test his sister, even if she thought it was all in fun.

Her next words made him laugh so hard his ribs hurt. "You know I always let you win back then!" His laughter was paused as her teeth gripped his ass! He could feel the odd sensation of blood trickling down his leg, but it really wasn't that bad. With a loud snort of laughter he races after his sister. His own mouth opened teeth flashing as he tried to bite her own butt. He didn't want to use his horn on her tender mostly scare free hide. He knew how sharp the blade on his brow was, and he refused to use it against her.

Isabella sat down beside Bee and watched the siblings fight it out. To her it looked more like playing than fighting, but she was aware how quickly that could change. She glanced at Bee, hoping she would end up fighting as well. She needed to fight their brother so he could move on with his quest.
---------------------------------------------
Speaking
Words;; 355
OOC/Tags;; @Areli
1/3 Attacks
Summary: Gets his arse bit then charges after Areli and tries to bite the right side of her butt
Damage: Isabella has a cut on her right ear and Ilios has a bleeding bite mark on his right cheek

RE: Brother vs Sister [Ilios vs Areli] - Areli - 03-23-2017

ARELI
Do you still believe in love, I wonder?

“Gotcha!” she screeched as she scampered away, feeling rather pleased with herself at the success of her surprise attack. However, her brother was quicker than she had given him credit for; all those years of giving her the advantage as a foal had now set her at a disadvantage: she didn’t know his true strength. Perhaps his legs were shorter than hers, but they were sturdy and well-muscled, and they coiled like springs to send him forward and after her. Feeling his hot breath on her rump, Areli squealed and glanced back at him—that was her first mistake. Her second followed shortly after, for not looking where she was going, she stumbled over her own hooves. She gasped, feeling a painful twinge in the tendon of her lower right foreleg. At the same time, Illy’s teeth clamped down on her dock. Though her clumsiness had thrown off his aim, he still managed to pinch her skin and leave a shallow pink half moon against her dusty hide that smarted against the air.

“OW!” she yelled, seemingly louder than necessary given the superficial nature of the bite. But her leg ached when she put too much weight on it and her gait had grown uneven. Though she kicked backward in retaliation, there was little force behind the blow—her compromised foreleg did not allow anything else without causing her more pain.

At the sound of her mistress’ scream, Bee had looked up in alarm from her corner of the field and now came streaking towards the pair from behind, barking in confusion. Unsure of what had happened to Areli, she headed for her like a bullet, a path that led between Ilios’ legs, if he didn’t move out of her way in time. What wrong?? she yipped through their bond, weaving wildly through the grass. Where hurt??

WC: 307
Attack: 2/3
Summary: Looks back at Ilios and trips, straining a tendon in her lower left foreleg and receiving a shallow bite on her dock. Bee runs at the pair from behind, potentially running under Ilios’ legs.
Damage tracker: Strained left front tendon, superficial bite wound on dock.

"speech"

Image Credit || coding by Tamme

RE: Brother vs Sister [Ilios vs Areli] - Blu - 04-15-2017

Time limit exceeded, Ilios defaults to Areli, Areli earns 0.5 VP.