HELOVIA || The Way to the Sun
Recruit Macaria? - Printable Version

+- HELOVIA || The Way to the Sun (http://helovia.com)
+-- Forum: Out of Character (http://helovia.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Character Resources (http://helovia.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=100)
+---- Forum: Plotting (http://helovia.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Thread: Recruit Macaria? (/showthread.php?tid=26771)

Recruit Macaria? - Macaria - 03-07-2017

Well. She's just moping around. Lost as f.
Her whole family poofed, her kingdom poofed - she's working through some shit.

Help her? Be friends? Invite her home? She loves anything water and loves adventure more. Never been in love, as i said she's all alone, friends have come and gone. She's curious and playful, very naive. Doesn't have to be a Kingdom, please no Basin, i already have Tangere there. It can be a rebel group or whatever, a plot, idc. she needs something! xD

thanksss
~ psi

RE: Recruit Macaria? - Sacre - 03-07-2017

Sacre can try convince her to come to the Edge? :D they can thread anyway even if you rather her not :3

RE: Recruit Macaria? - Macaria - 03-07-2017

me likes :D
i'll put her somewhere and tag him <3

they can be friends or she may follow, idk
she likes being part of a kingdom, so, i don't see why not c;

RE: Recruit Macaria? - Pare - 03-07-2017

I'd love for her to meet Astarot! <3

RE: Recruit Macaria? - Kyra - 03-08-2017

She could meet Syrena! Syrena is a mopy bugger too without the Falls, but moved to the Throat and could also try to recruit her. Or they can just commiserate together. Syrena also loves water so they could hang out at the ocean together

RE: Recruit Macaria? - Chernobyl - 03-12-2017

hey @Kyra - Syrena should "bump" into Chernobyl when she discovers that the Falls has disintegrated >.< she's been away pooping out a baby

i can tag syrena in her post in the falls (when it's done) if you want {: maybe syrena can convince her to go home with her 8D

RE: Recruit Macaria? - Darwin - 03-12-2017

Darwin is Macarias uncle. They could meet perhaps? :o he lives in the Edge right now!

RE: Recruit Macaria? - Psilo - 03-12-2017

YES to all of this @Pare, i would love her to meet Astarot too! <3 tag her in a post or i'll tag you in one, whoever gets to it first 8D

And @Darwin, i've always wanted them to be uncle-niece pals although she has no clue, so maybe he could tell her?

RE: Recruit Macaria? - Darwin - 03-12-2017

I'm super down!! :D he probably wouldn't mention it unless she said something about Archi. xD but I'd love for them to meet!!

RE: Recruit Macaria? - Psilo - 03-12-2017

Well she asks everyone she meets if they've seen her father or either of her brothers.. it's kind of her thing lol i'll throw a post somewhere or you can tag her in anything at all either way {:

RE: Recruit Macaria? - Volterra - 03-12-2017

She could meet Oizys? Ozzy is Reggie's daughter but doesn't know any more of her paternal family so if Macaria happened to say she's Reggie's sister Ozzy could be like YAY I HAVE AN AUNT. And maybe try to recruit her to the Basin? :DDD

RE: Recruit Macaria? - Kyra - 03-13-2017

@Psilo - yes, that would be awesome! Tag me and I will reply :)

RE: Recruit Macaria? - Psilo - 03-14-2017

@Kyra YES YES YES, i'll throw a post up somewhere<3333 @Snow - i would absolutely love all of this! i'll post her somewhere where Oz can find her and drop a little taggy 8D

whew! Mackyboo has plenty to do now, fuck yes ^^
thanks everyone, i'm so psyched to get such a response for her c:

RE: Recruit Macaria? - Abraham - 03-14-2017

ABRAHAM

also how tf did i not see this post until now? XD

pff because you hate me bah D:

tag me if you get a post up first or i'll tag you if i get one up first, whenever, wherever, she's currently just moping around like a sap xD feel free to powerplay her crying in a corner somewhere haha @Abraham

RE: Recruit Macaria? - Abraham - 03-14-2017

yu got it babe

<333 my boo