HELOVIA || The Way to the Sun
[P] take a fucking bite, babe— - Printable Version

+- HELOVIA || The Way to the Sun (http://helovia.com)
+-- Forum: The Wilds (http://helovia.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+--- Forum: North (http://helovia.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=115)
+---- Forum: Heavenly Fields (http://helovia.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=26)
+---- Thread: [P] take a fucking bite, babe— (/showthread.php?tid=27142)

take a fucking bite, babe— - Kid - 04-18-2017

this first post is definitely M bc of kid realizing his blood magic through the magic of sex
everybody wants to rule the world
It had all been accidental, an unintentional discovery, a trip up as it slowly dawned on me that there was something happening— it was driving the men who bit a little too hard, whose teeth found way beneath my skin, mad, compelled by lust and driven by passion, hitting harder, anew with a strength and fervour I've never seen before. At first it was startling, perhaps just them only a breath away from reaching their end, so close that they're grazing it with their fingertips, desperate to find their peak while they press their weight into my back— but it happened again and again, and I began to recognize a pattern, a common thread strung between each man that sparked a sudden intense need while mounted atop me. They all broke beneath the skin, smeared my blood across their lips as they treated me roughly, amidst treated me like the king I am.

This most recent stallion was more of a test to see if I was right or not, an experiment to confirm that yes, the source of their renewed passion is exactly what I think it is (my blood). He's nothing of a looker (he is, however, a grower), with his plain bay coat and average stature, but I can see the wilderness in his eyes, the unmasked raw power that brews beneath the golden eyes that shine. I feel it in the way he walks beside me with his shoulder against mine, steering me (he thinks he's in charge, ha) to a secluded spot, "this way," he hums into my ear as I let him guide me into a hidden wedge of mountain, covered by undergrowth and saplings, swirling mist preventing any overhead onlookers. I feel his muscles tense as he lingers over me as I wiggle my hips teasingly, with his soft black lips gliding over my coat, stopping at the heavy scarring and hesitating (what now?). His mouth is open as if he wants to ask something, but he swallows the words and moves on.

He is gentle at first, only for a heartbeat, until I begin to push back, until I let my mouth gape and throat produce soft, subtle noises that could drive any man wild— his blunt teeth are reaching, grabbing, desperate for anything as he clings to my grullo hide, gripping at the withers and grunting (ew I hate when men grunt like animals). I feel the warm mix of blood as spit slipping down, holding my breath (a struggle when I'm in this situation) as he presses on, feeling the pulsing of his blood and the pounding of his heart as it takes effect— I can confirm then as he stretches his body, pushing himself into me (any farther and his dick might hit the back of my throat) and fucking panting as close to my ear as he can get, with his grunting inserted between needy gasps. Unfortunately, this is a boner kill, and the moment he hits his peak my body shrinks, looking back at him with a brow raised as he keeps driving forward— as if. I shake him off with an aggravated buck and sneer, a lip raised as his muzzle searches for my side (that's enough buddy, back to your cave). I leave him with an uncensored insult about the pathetic size of his package and his poor performance, and just how gross it is to have a drooling, grunting caveman on top of you (ew).

I hope I ruined his day, because there are definitely better stallions things to do than waste time waiting for that mess to figure out how to make someone other than himself finish. I feel rather unclean covered in the smell of him, bothered by the way his dirt and grime clings to me the way he would have liked to, refusing to budge as I shake and shimmy in attempt to get it off before it settles. To no avail, I storm about the Fields with my brows knit and a rather distasteful look on my macabre features.

I should be ecstatic, over the top, absolutely giddy (not because I got dick) because I have more magic, my blood must be the source of it, something that makes men more passionate? Or perhaps just makes them sex hungry? Either way, it's something I could certainly use to my advantage— from what I can tell, it's only a temporary effect and lasts but a minute before men return to their prior state, never questioning or commenting on the moment of clarity and trivial lust. But what the fuck would this do for me during a battle? Am I gonna sadistically splatter my blood everywhere like I'm performing some black magic and what will I get then? A bunch of thirsty, angry horses, that's what. And as fun as an orgy sounds, I don't think I'm down for it when there's that kind of tension in the air, one wrong move and I might lose some prized possession.

"Talk."

the boy king
image | coding

@Oizys hi i wanted them to thread and talk again and be mean to each other and the threat title gives away what else

RE: take a fucking bite, babe— - Oizys - 04-19-2017

AS GOD IS MY WITNESS, I'D RATHER BE DANGEROUS

She wears a wolf's skin as she prowls through the fields, her body held low in a predatory crouch. Muscles ripple beneath the black, silver-tinted hide, and her long snout hangs open to reveal a lolling pink tongue and savage rows of razor-sharp fangs. Her paws crush the soil beneath them, feeling flecks of dirt press through her powerful toes and mat into her sweaty, tangled fur. The gargoyle favours the wolf above all of her other shifts; it was her first, and there's something unbeatable about the primal sense of strength that she possesses when she marches across the world with lethal teeth bared in a cruel smile. The other animals scatter when they see her in wolf-form, something which rarely happens even given her great size in her horse-form. If she could survive on a carnivore's diet then she'd probably remain as a predator all the time, but alas, the warm meat sliding down her throat does not fill her belly or stave away her hunger. It's a damn sight tastier than grass, though.

The smells, too...oh, the smells! With this nose of hers, she can smell a gnat's fart from miles away, and pressing her snout into a patch of grass is the equivalent of opening a Helovian newsletter and turning straight to the gossip pages. Who knew that Joe bled from a deep wound right here after a lost battle? Who knew that sniffing Sue's piss could reveal that she'd had Bob's dick an hour earlier? Who knew that a whiff of the air can tell her that another wolf is ripe and ready for fertilisation in the next realm? She doesn't swing that way, so it's of little interest that a female wolf is in the mood for some dong, but it's nice to know that she can keep up to date with what's happening in the lupine and equine worlds simply by plunging her nose into every patch of foliage she comes across.

Suddenly her head lifts, her nostrils flaring. Something has happened here....Oizys lopes forwards, following the scent, until she reaches a patch of ground that seems rather....moist. Frowning, she lowers her snout and takes a good long sniff...ah. "Eurgh." It's spunk, jizz, seed, semen. Somebody's been misbehaving! The odour sends an odd frisson of something to the girl's quivering thighs - she's not had a heat yet, but she'd be lying if she said she wasn't curious.... She can almost smell the pleasure in the air, the salty tang of somebody's ball-contents mingled with sweat and exertion. It is the smell of sex, and it is unmistakable regardless of which species she inhabits.

Then, there's another smell too. It's familiar, a childhood memory flared into life courtesy of the olfactory heaven that she finds herself in, and it doesn't take long for her to put two and two together. "Ugh, Kid, really?" The thought of her childhood frenemy doing that is almost enough to make her lunch reappear, and her wolf's face twists into an expression of abject disgust as she can't help but picture it. She is, of course, blissfully unaware that the pink-eyed boy doesn't bend the way she thinks he does; that he's had a man rather than a woman here. No, the gargoyle-wolf thinks of none of this, simply turning her stride towards him and following his scent upon eager paws.

She might be rather fond of the insulting piece of shit, but that doesn't mean she's not entitled to frighten the ass off him. If he can be frightened - he's probably too chilled out in post-coital bliss. Taking to the undergrowth, Oizys slinks along through the foliage until she emerges in front of the colt who is now a stallion, baring her teeth and snarling savagely as she darts towards him. She looks all the world like a predator, a lone wolf ready to take her chances upon this wandering piece of lone prey...until her jaws split into a grin and, with a hideous cacophony of pained snarls and breaking bones, she shifts back into her horse form.

Shaking off the detritus of the forest snagged in her mane, Oizys fixes her cold grey eyes on Kid. She's outgrown him, their size difference even more evident in adulthood than it was in foalhood. He's well-built enough, short and stocky and probably quite attractive to the more discerning women of the world. "I see you've been busy," remarks the gargoyle with a knowing smirk and a tantalising lifted eyebrow. "I never pegged you as a stud. Was she blind, then, or just desperate?" This, after all, is how they communicate - via the medium of insult.

image credits

@Kid

RE: take a fucking bite, babe— - Kid - 04-19-2017

okay well this whole thread might just be M so whoops
Now there should be a freeze frame and record scratch at this moment, with bubblegum eyes just now noticing the lethal predator lurking in the foliage before me  and sticky white smeared between my thighs with bites along my withers, toothy maw awaiting its next meal (aka this fine ass) as it lunges. "Kurva életbe." I hiss, holding my breath as I swing my rear around, I've never tried to fight a wolf before, at least not a real one. My body tenses as I begin to spin on my heels click, brows narrowing and cocked hind legs click letting loose a bullet of stone as they rise off the ground, pop! I'm swinging my head back to see if I hit my mark, clenching my teeth because I am so not down for this bullshit after having to deal with some gross stallion only a moment before (can I get a fucking break?).

As my crowned head swings back to see if I hit my target, my stomach drops because some fucking terrible sounds emerge from the body of the wolf as it's jaws curl into a sick grin and it's body bends and snaps, misshapen and traumatizing as the outer skin sheds to reveal— "Fuck you!" I spit harshly, turning around to face the familiar unicorn who had been hiding beneath the wolf skin, ears flat against my head as I stare her down. Despite how cool this new magic of hers is, I absolutely disgusted by the transformation process, stomach still knotted from watching the process with my own two eyes.

I wonder if I should feel joyous upon reuniting with the frenemy from my childhood, the closest thing to a friend I've ever had (I don't think people like me too much). I also feel that I should be jealous about her fancy new magic, for last time we met she had just received some sick electric animals (with which she electrocuted me, bitch). But I'm not envious, because I too have some nice magic to display... how? I'm not going to make her bite me (am I?). Yes, I am. Payback's a bitch.

But first. "Oh I certainly have been." The stench of the man lingers about me, worn like a cloak as I look Oizys over— she's taller than I am now, but it's no surprise, considering I was never destined to touch the clouds the way my brothers and sisters are, with my compact frame and short legs. Her hide is lighter now, though her head and legs are still a deep midnight, marred with scratches from her own little dances. She's bulked up too, impressively so (it's not like I haven't either though), stacked and dangerous with her daunting posture as she looks down at me (ouch). "A blind man would never know where to put it. Buuut your dad was rather desperate," I hum, a smirk crawling across my lips as I look at Oizys, feeling the satisfaction of easing into familiar banter. I missed this. "And call me a stud magnet, if you will, these hips are irresistible." Each syllable of the last word is lengthened, drawn out as I wiggle said hips to prove a point, winking playfully at the younger unicorn as the corners of my lips spread into a sheepish grin.

"And you've been busy too, I see you've got new magic. No pretty asscrack flowers though, how unfortunate." I casually look her over, as if the secret behind her new power lies just on the surface, glittering and beckoning upon her dusted coat, meeting storm grey eyes as I straighten (not) up, almost stretching myself to look just a little taller. "But what is this fancy new magic of yours? Other than downright terrifying, that transformation was no pleasant sight." My body shakes at the image of bones crunching, compressing, expanding, flesh blistering open and skin tearing as the wolf's hide is shed, torn apart to reveal the unicorn I remember from my childhood (saying that makes me feel old, ick).

"Talk."

the boy king
image | coding

@Oizys

RE: take a fucking bite, babe— - Oizys - 04-20-2017

Her wolf-related prank causes him to emit something in a language she doesn't understand, but knowing him, it's probably abusive. The stone narrowly misses her, coming close enough to carve a few wolfish hairs from her body as she transforms back into a horse. Damn, she'd forgotten about that badass magic of his.

Fuck you! "I've missed you too, Kid," she simpers with an amused twist of one scarred brow, her voice dripping with sarcasm. Well, in truth, she has. He's the only person on this planet that she doesn't have to worry about offending. She can call him a sissy small-dicked bitch and he'll just reply with something even more offensive, rather than twisting his panties into a knot like the vast majority of people would. Being able to be herself is so refreshing....but she'd die before she truthfully told him that. The fact he, more than anybody else she's met, understands the pressure of living beneath the shadow of one particular parent means she can relate to him in more ways than she can put into words, but again, telling him that would reveal a softer side that she's unwilling to expose. It's easier to treat him with thinly-veiled contempt and drown him in abuse, even though she does like the short-arsed little fucker.

Even in her horse form, she can smell the potent reek of sex upon him. It's not as strong as when she had the lupine nose to use, but it's strong enough to tell her exactly what Kid has been doing. Oizys is not the sort to offer her body freely, and she certainly doesn't want to end up as a walking child machine like her mother was, yet she can't deny how eager she is to...find out what the fuss is all about. Yes, the gargoyle wants the dick, but she's also blessed with supreme self-control. She's not going to go whoring herself out to the first taker, even though that coital smell is doing odd, primitive things to her insides.

The grullo's words make her eyes almost boggle out of her head. Wait....he'd fornicated with a guy? "How does that even...." She's so focused on trying to work out the logistics of such a tryst that she doesn't even react to his comment about her father, a comment that would normally have her bristling with indignation. But her thoughts soon bring her to the obvious and decidedly painful-sounding conclusion, and she swallows somewhat self-consciously. "Ah, never mind. Damn, your pain threshold must be high as balls." The idea of having that going there.... It sends a shudder down her spine. It's an interesting notion that Kid prefers women to men. Oizys isn't prejudiced, and the revelation doesn't bother her in the slightest, but she can't help being curious about the logistics and how the hell he gets any enjoyment if he's playing the bottom part of the arrangement, so to speak. "If you find any good dick, send it my way. I'm always on the lookout." It's bolshy bravado, as though trying to prove that she, too, is knobbing her way through Helovia rather than the truth - that she's pure as driven snow, and somewhat jealous of the fact Kid seems to have turned into a stud.

A loud, guttural snort leaves her nostrils at his comment on her magic. How could she forget her threat of asscrack flowers? Any excuse to brag about her new magic is gleefully seized upon, and she sports a shit-eating grin as she looks at him. "It's my newest acquisition. By drinking the blood of any animal, I can turn into them. I have their abilities, their senses, their power. The wolf's my personal favourite." Then her lips downturn in a grimace. "The one downside? It hurts. Like. A. Bitch." It's agony she can't put into words, as every single bone in her body breaks and re-forms into something better. It's horrific, but the end product makes it worth the pain.

image credits

@Kid

RE: take a fucking bite, babe— - Kid - 04-21-2017

My ears slide back as my face sours, twisting skeletal features in disgust at her words imbued with sarcasm, sticking out my tongue for added comedic effect. "Ew, get your sappy feelings away from me." I wrinkle my nose a little, teasing a smile as I look up at her with bubblegum glittering sheepishly. It's comforting to settle back into something familiar, to find something I can remember, something positive that clawed its way out of my hellish childhood. The quick, sharp tongued insults never did hurt the way they should have, neither Oizys or I were soft enough to let that happen, even at such tender ages we faced one another head on with insults that struck deep. And every time, we would always come back for more, never tiring of the constant banter that filled the air between us; it was a relationship I'd learned to enjoy, in the fleeting moments spent teasing and taunting one another, mutually accepting that there would never be an end to this childish game. At least, not in the foreseeable future.

Unintentionally, I cling to her presence, to the familiarity that follows in her heavy steps; seeing her reminds me of back before I became a slut so distant, so cold and resilient. Before my emotions stowed away in some hidden pit that I'll never find, before my mother left me behind, left a husk of whatever brilliant child I may have been had she not littered my body with deep gashes and filled my mind with ghastly threats and absolute terror. I'm still grasping at that childhood I never had, at the youth and innocence that were swept out from under me too quickly, reaching out for something I'll never have. So I replace it with sheepish smiles and sly grins, winks and flirtatious laughs sent towards appealing men, hiding the curiosity, the interest in the world around me as it falls apart, hiding the childish ignorance I refuse to let go of.

"If there's a will, there's a way." I shrug nonchalantly, grinning at the obvious disgust finding it's way onto her dark features and dripping from her words, snickering at her comment about my pain tolerance. Unfortunately, pain has always been a prevalent part of my life, considering that it was a constant throbbing, oozing presence in my childhood; somewhere along the way, my body numbed, my mind forgot that physical pain was a thing at all, dulled by the exposure to so much gut wrenching hurt when my mother got too angry.

There's a soft and teasing oooh that comes from my lips when she asks (more like demands) me to give her good dick suggestions, an over exaggerated face of surprise crawling onto my features as I look at her. Her? Having sex? I pity whatever man (or woman) even tries, I can only see that going very
badly. "Someone's been doing some side hoeing, is that what I'm hearing? How do you have even time between being a cold-hearted witch and man eating demon?" I tease, eyes sliding over her bulky figure as though trying to think of just how any man would mount some distant relative of the giants, it must be tough for her to find a good fit. "Unfortunately, most of my men aren't looking for anything that might bite their dick off in a blink, they usually look for someone a little more... submissive. And knowing you, you probably try to mount your men." I tsk quietly, shaking my head at her while the smile spreads over my lips as the insults keep rolling off my tongue, one by one without hesitance. "Or after me, they never go back." A wolfish grin shadows my macabre features as I make the comment, implying that I'm bending men to my will, crushing their toxic masculinity that makes them so sickeningly straight, leading them down a winding road of strictly dick. All in a day's work.

Her magic, masking herself as any animal whose blood she drinks, sounds pretty fucking sick, ears perking up as she describes it; the shitty part, where it hurts as her bones crunch and compress, her tissue twists and contorts and her body reshapes itself to fit the guise of the animal, sounds awful. "What other animals have you become?" It's intriguing to hear of her magical expeditions, where her magic produces rather wild end products, from her spark magic to this shift, it's all particularly interesting. What do I do? Shoot rocks and get people horny. I don't really need magic to do the latter, but it happens anyway. And with that in mind, a wicked thought comes to place, hanging before me, an opportunity presented upon a golden platter. "Ever tried it on another horse before?" I turn to my side, motioning my head to offer up a tantalizing piece of myself, mischievous glinting in bubblegum, hidden intentions shining beneath a layer of excitement and foolishness. "Do you wanna?" It's a stupid proposal, but I know exactly what will happen, muscles twitching as I eagerly wait (take the bait).

"Talk."

the boy king
image | coding

@Oizys

RE: take a fucking bite, babe— - Oizys - 05-02-2017

Side-hoeing? There's a phrase! "Cheeky bastard," she retorts, punctuating her sentence with a loud snort of amusement. He really has a way with words, doesn't he? His surprise at the idea of her doing that makes her even more reluctant to admit that she has had approximately 0 dick during her time on this earth, because she doesn't like to be second in anything and it's fairly obvious that he's very experienced in these physical matters. His comment about her mounting her men makes her chuckle even more, and there's a distinct glint of enjoyment in those cold grey eyes of hers as she tries to picture such a scenario. It does seem distinctly unfair that the breeding position demands that a woman be submissive to a man - why do they get to take control? That's one of the things that's putting Oizys off most - she does not want to submit to any man, as much as her body is telling her she should.

She's fairly sure she could bullshit about being a wanton sex goddess if she wanted to, but for some reason she feels like she owes Kid the truth. They might turn the air blue around each other, but they're always honest. Lying about something so stupid seems....childish. "Alright, truth time: I've not had any dick of which to speak. It's not for lack of offers, though!" She makes her last point fiercely, glaring at him as though daring him to say nobody would want to put their dong anywhere near her giant bulk. "I just haven't found anybody worthy enough. Nor do I want to risk getting pregnant - can you imagine me as a mother?" She twists her lips in abject disgust, before raising a sly eyebrow. "That's the bonus of doing it your way, I suppose - no foal-shaped whoopsies." There's another thought - Kid as a father!

As he asks what other animals she can become, she perks up distinctly. Now there's something she can talk about without needing to bullshit! "Oh, dozens. My first was a wolf, which is probably why it's my favourite. A bear is a close second - those fuckers are badass. I've also tried a stag - bit boring, not much different to being me, and those antlers snag on everything - and a rat, which was interesting. I prefer predators, because there's nothing like the thrill of inflicting fear upon everybody you see." She glances up to where Ker is perched in a nearby tree, her head tucked under her wing as she dozes. "I've transformed into Ker as well, although for some reason I fly like a boulder." That annoys her - there's a whole potential world of flighted fun out there, ruined by the fact she can do little more than glide!

His final question makes her pause. Why hadn't she considered that before? "Huh, I've never thought of that." She'd just assumed that it wouldn't work on another horse, but....what if it did? How badass would that be? She could waltz around doing crimes in other people's names....So when Kid makes his offer, she finds herself nodding, not realising that she's stumbling right into a trap. "Sure. I'd make a brilliant you, probably better than the original." She winks before stepping forwards, cocking her head to ask for permission to slice his skin and take a drink.

image credits

@Kid

RE: take a fucking bite, babe— - Kid - 06-13-2017

"You've got that right." I turn my body so that Oizys has a clear view of my ass, giving it a playful shake in her direction, smirk sliding across grey lips as I look back at her. I give another shake of my rear,
hips swinging and teeth flashing briefly before I turn around. "You're looking at the finest fucking cheeks in all of Helovia." She should feel honoured I gave her such a show, usually there's a price to pay when I give one - but considering Oizys has no way of paying, I'll let her get away with it.

And Oizys' confession, it has my jaw dropping in false shock, bubblegum open wide as though I didn't already know she's never had dick in her life - anyone with an attitude like her's certainly has never known the blessing, the pleasure of dick. Her honesty is something I won't forget though, as just knowing that she couldn't keep me from the truth - does this make us real friends? Is that something official that gives you that "official friendship" stamp of approval? Do friends sometimes insult each other severely? Or play wicked tricks on one another? Yes.

I crack a grin and offer a teasing laugh, looking up at the warrior with amusement apparent in my gaze. "Oizys, I can read you like a god damn book. I know you've never had dick before, I mean have you looked at your reflection recently?" It's a casual taunt, something light and not too harsh, a nip at fun with the corners of my lips spread wide as I look to her. I proceed to offer a shrug, putting the teasing on pause to get real for a moment. "But seriously, Ozzy," the nickname comes off my tongue easily, much easier than Oizys, "there's really no need to be embarrassed or ashamed about not getting dick. Especially when you're at risk of having an angry little demon running around - the world isn't ready for two of you."

Okay, serious moment over, back to the taunting. "I don't think I can see you as a mother, at least not a fun one. You'd probably have your poor foal fight bears to prove its worth." Which, my mother once threatened to do to me when I was misbehaving - she very nonchalantly threatened to toss me to the predatory wildlife of the forest if I didn't listen to her and stop sneaking away from her so frequently. I didn't follow her commands suggestions and ended up with a harsh beating that ended in a night of sore, aching ribs and drying blood smeared along my back.

I raise a brow at her last sentence, tying up the list of animals she's transformed into with the help of her new (or old?) magic, interested in hearing about her experiences but also interested in the fact that she said she found it thrilling to scare the living shit out of people - how comforting. "Lovely, my only friend is bat shit, and the thing of nightmares." I stare at her with a deadpan expression as I poke fun at her for being so strange, cracking a smile by the end.  "Probably because those without wings aren't exactly meant to fly, or maybe you just need some practice. But even if you do fly like a boulder, it must be fun to fly." I think somewhere buried deep in the fucked up depths of my mind, I've always wanted to fly, dreamed of getting away from everything, fleeing the hellish life I was (and am) living and flying until nothing was familiar anymore and I don't remember where and when I started flying. Yeah, that sounds nice.

I scoff at her boast about being a better me, rolling my eyes. "You wish you could be me, getting dicked down all the time, devilishly good looking, charming as fuck." My eyes track her movements, body offered up on a silver platter with my grin spread wide across my face as she moves closer to the surface of my skin, motioning the okay before she splits skin - I watch the blood (my blood) drip down my shoulder, waiting for Oizys to take a sip - too bad she won't see the wicked grin I'm wearing until it's way too late.

Sorry not sorry, Ozzy.

"Talk."

the boy king
image | coding

@Oizys