HELOVIA || The Way to the Sun
[P] Festival Lights Ooo lala~ - Printable Version

+- HELOVIA || The Way to the Sun (http://helovia.com)
+-- Forum: The Regions (http://helovia.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=18)
+--- Forum: The Regions (http://helovia.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=114)
+---- Forum: Aurora Basin (http://helovia.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=66)
+---- Thread: [P] Festival Lights Ooo lala~ (/showthread.php?tid=27470)

Festival Lights Ooo lala~ - Glacia - 06-08-2017

Quickly, Gwyn falls asleep to the soft sing song tones of Lena's voice. After she has finished I stand, completely confident that my daughter will be safe. Before I leave the sleeping angel, I lower my muzzle to touch her shoulder, before making my way through the rest of the festival. There are many attractions, from music, Of which cause a swaying body, as it is quite beautiful. Duir's drumming causing me to feel proud of the cyndyr, even if he wasn't my companion. I may have become fond of the deer like creature. He sassed Rikyn, which was good. The young stallion needed it.

There were races, and games, all entertaining to both participate in and watch. And at each one, there was Rikyn. The lord was doing his duty, but I couldn't help but look at him. He really did look awfully fine, and when I could, I was totally looking at him. Ooogling. And maybe I couldn't help thinking of the day we shared,the day we conceived Gwyn to be correct. Soon, the festivities began to wind down, and groups began milling about and conversing. I Returned to the storytelling area, and checked on Gwyn very quickly. I found her sound asleep. I smile, watching the beautiful child Rikyn and I had made, slumber. After confirming that she is doing just fine, I move to the nearest basket of fermented apples, and begin to munch the alcoholic food. It doesn't take long before the effects take their toll, and I wander (Somewhat tipsily) about, in search of the handsome devil I'd been oogling over the whole night.

"talk talk talk talk "

@Rikyn
Ayyyyyy its shit but ayyyyy

I HAD A HEART THEN
but the queen has been overthrown

full image

RE: Festival Lights Ooo lala~ - Rikyn - 06-12-2017

I'm all you ever wanted

Too many apples in, having made my way back towards the table after dancing myself sore, I have decided that, with most of the guests making their way home, and the songs winding down into the more somber and delicate of the ballads, it was time to go to bed, I’d blearily scoped the midnight horizon. I thought Erebos, Oizys, and Wessex were still patrolling, anyway, and figure that if nothing else, my blade brother and the eternally too serious now Haruspex would keep an eye on our guests. They both are too, you know, “diligent” and “responsible” to let people meander about our valley all night long. Me, well, there is a reason we have friends, I guess.

The moon rides high, and I’m laughing, at a joke shared between myself and I, though I forget the punch-line as I swagger my way towards the forest, which will lead me home for the night. Framed by the trees, Glacia is there, the moonlight spilling down onto her curves, and with booze-goggles I narrow in on her, as if she is a silver-bathed nymph, or a siren, her song lilting silent from her gaze as it finds me, drunkenly trying to make my way back to my cave to sleep off what has been, for me, anyway, a pretty amusing night.

Her dark hair looks soft and nice as I make my way towards her, the edges of her body and the white flecks which pierce her midnight coat blurring, spreading out like the fringes of stars on a black sky. When I’m close enough to behold her face, and that snowy blaze which christens it, those bright, ice blue eyes, she has me for the rest of the evening. With a stumble, I pause alongside her, lifting my nose to edge my lips along her neck, playfully tousling the thick strands of her mane, and exhaling roughly as I near her ears, and pull my face away to speak.

"Wassup, Glacia," I drunkenly ask, again lowering my lips to tease about her upper chest, before I suddenly remember our daughter; wide eyed, my gaze shoots up towards her eyes as I fretfully question, "wher'ess Gwyn?"

Я
what the other boys all promised

Image by VeerDesigns@DA - Code by Me

RE: Festival Lights Ooo lala~ - Glacia - 06-28-2017

Fuzzy. That is how I feel. That kingly man who I had eyes for all night was swaggering towards me. I at him, and he swaggers closer. My body responds instantly to his touch, leaning into his muzzle. His breath is released rather abruptly by my ears and my body shivers, but he pulls away. Slurred words are next to hit my ears after his burst of air, and I am quick to close any gap between us. My muzzle trailing down his neck and soon my chest is bumping against his. "She'ssss sssleeping. Ssafe." I pause reassuring myself, but then I laugh. "I mmmmm I checked." I pull away, a flirtatious gaze is thick on my face, lips curled in a drunken smile. "I've beeen thinking about youuuuuuu allll evening.... Your really looking, heh, worthy of my attensionions." Giggles arise from my throat, as I pull away further, to gaze upon his lovely physique, his trim figure, looking all handsome for tonight. I knew what I wanted, and it was him. I'd wanted him sober, but now I was fairly tipsy, and more prone to...Stupid decisions.

My tail flicked from side to side, and I wobbled towards him, my muzzle trailing down his shoulder and side, and once my voluptuous rear reached his shoulder, I bumped him with it. The invitation was quite clear.

"talk talk talk talk "

@Rikyn

Drunk Glacia is so forward :'D She's like "DO MEH NOW"

I HAD A HEART THEN
but the queen has been overthrown

full image

RE: Festival Lights Ooo lala~ - Rikyn - 07-11-2017

I'm all you ever wanted

I’m not the perfect gentleman, so to speak, but certainly, if we hadn’t already, you know, done the do, I wouldn’t be so into a drunk girl. Everyone is different when inebriated; you may like the light hearted, easy going person they are under the flow of fire water, but when the blurriness clears up, they may just as well go back to being a regular “stick up my ass” sort of person, or worse. This logic is, of course, selfish; it has little to do with regret, or actions that would not have been made otherwise, and everything to do with the bullshit I’d have to deal with after.

No one needed to know that, though, right?

Our daughter is sleeping, which is fine by me. Returning to my quest for the magic triangle, my lips continue to touch and kiss, and she pulls into me, compliments spilling from her mouth. Dumb with drunkenness, I process the words slowly, and craft my own even more so, so that by the time I look up from her warm body to say them, she’s moving away, her mouth touching as she goes, and her eyes suggesting I follow.

"H’okay," I agree with several drunken bobs of my head, happily slipping my neck over her haunches and nipping at her side. Peering out of the trees at the bleary, distant party, I’m pretty sure we’re out of sight, but, if not, oh well. They can join in or be offended, I don’t really care. "I like attention."

Probably the most honest I’ve been with a woman in my whole life.

Rising to the challenge no sooner than her tail moves away and my knees are snuggly in place, the trailing sound of the music is a pleasant change, though soon time slips beyond my perception, replaced instead with Glacia.

[ OOC: AAAAAAND fade to black.

Magic triangle = ILU James May. ]

Я
what the other boys all promised

Image by VeerDesigns@DA - Code by Me

@Glacia