HELOVIA || The Way to the Sun
▾You silly landlubbers. (Open) - Printable Version

+- HELOVIA || The Way to the Sun (http://helovia.com)
+-- Forum: Out of Character (http://helovia.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (http://helovia.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: ▾You silly landlubbers. (Open) (/showthread.php?tid=4050)

▾You silly landlubbers. (Open) - Citris - 12-21-2012

This is a new adventure. Citris's sisters words still circled in her head the same way they had as she got of the boat into the first wild land she'd seen in years. Before she'd left to become a lacky to the pirates, the witch teller had only told one other about prior. Her sister had been glad to hear it, despite the fear for her safety. After all, Citris never told anyone of her thoughts before, and it had worried her that she would never become more than a prize to her father, and live forever as a troubled fortune teller. It was great news, and her sister told Citris all of her advice, which became boring with all her going on and such. However, at the end she said those words. "An adventure huh?" Tribal marked woman spoke the phrase aloud as if to solidify the last memories of her family within normally unsorted mind.

Now she was walking in this place. Alone, but of course she was perfectly capable of handling alien surroundings.

The melting snow mixed in with dirt crunched beneath her stride. Through the new forest in which many had traveled before her, tread an equine mare of colorful manifestation. By the numerous scents, increasing as she went on. Citris let a delighted grin stretch across her russet mug. I'm here. No time could be wasted. At that instant, the decorative broad knelt down to both front knees. Visage brought tender kiss to the earth, and a whisper of some odd gibberish escaped her lips. It was her thanks to the gods of these lands. She'd made it safely, and would could now only wish to be welcomed with the new opportune of luck for the goals she'd come here to pursue. The lost fortune teller would regain her skills here, and perhaps new ones as well.

Still, Citris knew little of these parts, other than it's name, and it's offering. Rising from her humble position, the autumn hue'd girl looked onward, and begun her march. A rhythmic hum of worship being sung in a melancholy tune, this time, as a goodbye to her old home. Then, she burst forward at rushed gallop, breaking own harmony, and let out an obnoxiously boisterous call to the heavens. Oh man, these silly landlubbers wouldn't know what hit em'.

"Speech."Thoughts

This fire rising through my being,
burning, I'm not used to seeing you. I'm alive, I'm alive. I can feel you all around me. Thickening the air I'm breathing. Holding on to what I'm feeling. Savoring this heart that's healing.
[Image: Untitled_2.jpg]

RE: ▾You silly landlubbers. (Open) - Orinthia - 12-29-2012

Orinthia

text text text

I saw a fiery red lass walk through the woods. Of all the beautiful colored flowers, and the lush green grass in between the trees, her pelt stood out to valiantly. She had feathers stuck to her tail, and her mane was a snow white. I was quite interested to meet such a colored horse like her. I wonder where she came from with such vibrant colors splashing her pelt.

I wondered what she was doing. She was scanning the whole area, and looking around her. Could she be a horse looking for another sign of equine life. Or maybe she could be bad willed. Never judge another without knowing them. I wasn't going to be the one to judge. Never less, I was going to greet her to see who she was and what she was doing here in Helovia. Her vibrant colors still caught me off guard.

She suddenly broke from her walking pace and started to gallop. I galloped deeper into the woods, still watching her, not knowing when to come out and greet the newcomer. She stopped in her tracks and let out a bellow towards the heavens. She seemed to be happy about something. I walked out and introduced myself. "Hello! I am Orinthia!" I said giving her a friendly smile so she wouldn't get terrified of me like some other horses that got intimidated by my size.

"blah blah blah"