HELOVIA || The Way to the Sun
rejection and depression [Any] - Printable Version

+- HELOVIA || The Way to the Sun (http://helovia.com)
+-- Forum: Out of Character (http://helovia.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Archives (http://helovia.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=11)
+--- Thread: rejection and depression [Any] (/showthread.php?tid=6027)

rejection and depression [Any] - Azzaron - 02-27-2013

Rejection.

Depression.

It was all I could feel. Delinne had left me. She... she betrayed me. I could never love her again for that. I had thought our path had been set in stone, but it appears that Delinne decided to break away. My wing aches, a layer of blood covered the feathers. I had fought Delinne's father... and he had proved that he was strong.

Walking was the only thing I could do, for my right wing was too sore to fly. I could feel the salty air as it whipped my hair around. I sighed, my hooves digging deep into the sand. Questions and thoughts moved slowly through my mind as I walked along the beach, my eyes seemingly dimmer than before.

Was life really worth living anymore?

I ponder for a moment before pushing the thought to the back of my mind. I would think about that later. I glance up, my pale gold coat glimmering slightly. Slowly gray clouds seep into the sky, blocking out the sun. Was this a sign from the gods? Was this not meant to happen? Or had this been planned?

Were the gods punishing me for something?

I lower my head, beginning to feel the first drops of rain. It was only a moment before it began to pour down, wetting my coat and my skin. I watch as the dried blood washes from my wing. I can feel the tears welling up inside of my eyes, and instantly I feel them slide down my cheeks, blending with the rain.

My inner fire was growing smaller, it's almost out. Depression is a disease that is not easily cured. The only thing that could cure me was seeing Delinne and Destry, both of them accepting me as their father and their mate. But, that would never happen. Never.

I lift my head, beginning to weep more. Life was horrible, and I knew it firsthand. My lips quiver, and I let out a soft and raspy neigh. I was pathetic. Simply pathetic. I let my emotions get the best of me. I let them control me. That's how I lost Delinne. I had gotten too mad at Mauja and she had gotten mad at me. I let out another neigh, this one was quieter than the first. I continue all the way until I'm just rasping.

Why must life be so cruel and heartless?

I had given Delinne love and a child, yet she rejects me. WHAT DID MAUJA GIVE HER? NOTHING, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING. WHY DOES SHE HAVE TO GO WITH HIM?! I scream out, kicking my hind legs up into the air. "WHAT DID I DO WRONG?!" I scream out, frustrated and angry. She had betrayed me. Did... did she love Mauja? No, she wouldn't. She loved me. Didn't she? She had never admitted it... had she? I feel my heart drop, realizing Delinne had never admitted to loving me. "WHY DID THIS HAPPEN?!" I scream out again, screaming at nothing. I stand upon a cliff, only a few feet above the hurtling waves. Why did this all happen. Were we not meant to be? I moan in pain. Not physical pain though, but mental and emotional. I sigh, wailing again.

My world was crumbling around me.

RE: rejection and depression [Any] - Melissa - 02-28-2013

"Maybe you weren't enough?" The mare had arrived from nowhere, coming closer to the pegasus. Her lips were curled by a flirty smile, even though her thoughts were on another mood. She had seen the stallion arrive to the sea, but this was the first time seeing him alone. Hadn't he been in the herd before?
Melissa came closer to the stallion, showing off her pregnant belly. Her little meeting with that Loki had been quite successful and he had given her a foal to play with.
Well, soon she would play with it.

Her dual-colored eyes watched the pegasus, observing every detail of his appearance. He was quite handsome, even though his colors maybe were a bit too colorful for her.
"Are you heartbroken, darling? Can I help you?" Her voice was sweet and had a caring tune, as if she really wanted to help him.
Haha, such a funny thought.
After this foal that she bore in her belly was out, maybe she could get one out of this palomino as well?

The winged mare kissed the stallion's right shoulder, gentle without tickling him. Her ears were pointed forwards in curiosity and she gave him a simple illusion of how she could be.
This was just her flirty side that she wore before showing the real Melissa.
"What is your name, honey? A handsome pegasus like you shouldn't be keeping those things secret." Melissa winked at him and kissed him again, this time on the upper part of his neck. Her long, curly tail was raised and slightly moving from side to side, and she knew that she was teasing him.

This was way too much fun.

"Talking."

ooc: I couldn't resist! XD This is after her and Loki's thread which will be up soon :3
word count: 279

Manip by Angel

RE: rejection and depression [Any] - Azzaron - 02-28-2013

No.

Not now.

A bay mare answers, and I spin around, my face still in a snarl. What right did she have waltzing over to me? Couldn't she go on and ignore me? This was exactly what I didn't want. My ears are stuck to the back of my skull, my fiery eyes staring at the mare.

"Are you heartbroken, darling? Can I help you?"

Upon these mare's words I flinch, stepping backwards. Would it be best for me to just step off the little ledge I stood on, get it over with? No, I would talk. But if this mare got any ideas, I would allow myself to fall into the waters below.

The mares' voice made it sound like the cared, but... did she really? Or was she just trying to get close to me? I'm so confused, my head beginning to ache. Why was everything happening? Why?

Upon the touch of lips, I glance at her. What was her problem?! I snarl, my lip curled. "Don't touch me!" I roar, inching away from the bay mare. I didn't want her help. I wanted to be alone.

It was only now that I realized she had a bloated stomach. I almost scream again, but this time I place a serious expression upon my face. "My name is Azzaron." I feel her lips crawl across my neck, and I flinch, moving away again. "A pregnant mare has no right to be flirting. She should remain beside her mate, for he is the one who has helped her make a miracle." I sound like some old wise man, the way my words are said. "There is no greater miracle then giving creating life."

It was true, but apparently Delinne thought I hadn't helped her create a miracle. I GAVE HER A CHILD THAT SHE THOUGHT SHE WOULD NEVER HAVE?! AND SHE LEAVES ME?! Why?! WHY?! I turn away from the bloated mare, still feeling the rain as it beats onto my back. I glance back at the mare, my eyes softer. "Have you ever fallen in love with someone, given them something great, even told them you loved them, but they still reject you?" I wait a few moments before speaking again. "I'm sorry this is a weird question to ask someone I've only just met..." I sigh, half expecting her to just walk away from me.

For, who wants to talk with a heart broken stallion?

RE: rejection and depression [Any] - Melissa - 03-01-2013

"Don't touch me!"
Wasn't this a feisty one? Melissa raised a 'brow and looked at the stallion with eyes that had a pretty clear look in them. Are you freaking kidding me?
"Daarling, don't take this out on me. I'm just a helpless little mare who happens to carry a foal." Her sweet voice had a confused tone to it and she carried her mask without any problems.
"My name is Azzaron." See, know he started too smooth a little. The pegasus smiled and moved away a little, backed away from the stallion as he spoke.

"A pregnant mare has no right to be flirting. She should remain beside her mate, for he is the one who has helped her make a miracle. There is no greater miracle then giving creating life." Ha! Who had told him that?
Did she not have rights to flirt even though she happened to be pregnant? Melissa glanced at her fat belly and then looked at Azzaron, observing him with empty and colorful eyes.
"Honey, just because you're angry, don't take this out on me, please? Any mare is allowed to flirt, even if she's pregnant. Besides, I don't have a mate. This was an.. Uhm.. Accident." Her lie was starting to burst and she looked away. Dammit.

"Have you ever fallen in love with someone, given them something great, even told them you loved them, but they still reject you? I'm sorry this is a weird question to ask someone I've only just met..."
What the fuck had this stallion been through? She had never been in love, she'd just flirted with everyone without falling in love. She wanted to though, but the mare knew that she would never love someone.
"Azzaron, I don't think you've been abandoned - you're just overthinking. The mare probably loves you, what do I know... I have never loved someone."
Except her mother.
And father.
And little sister.

The thought of her family almost made her lose her mask, but she kept it nice and clean. No one would lose anything here.
"Dear, why don't you relax a little and join me for a walk down the beach? What do you say?" She backed away and placed herself behind the palomino to start her walking down the beach. Rain had made her coat wet and her hair was almost glued to the ground. At least it looked like it.
It shouldn't rain in the summer, dammit.

"Talking."

ooc: Hehehe
word count: 409

Manip by Angel

RE: rejection and depression [Any] - Azzaron - 03-01-2013

Her, helpless? I snort, not believing her. "You don't seem so helpless. Or little..." I stare at her, realizing her stomach was already twice the size Delinne...

No.

I wasn't going to think about her. She was a traitor, she had shoved me away as though I was nothing more than garbage, something she didn't want. I lower my head, looking at the mare. "I'm sorry..." I glance away, sighing.

Now, it seems as though my life has lost all it's color. That I'm seeing in black and white. I'm the only thing with color though, but everything else was grey scale. In my ears, my words sounded flat and lifeless. I'm stuck here still wondering what went wrong, although it won't do me any good.

I snort, me... taking my anger out on her? Ha! Nope. I smile, laughing slightly. "Well, I'm sorry... dear but I'm not taking my anger out on you, I'm speaking truthfully. How could this be an accident? There are no miracles that were never meant to be." I sigh, I was turning into a wise old man, wasn't I?

Yes, I was.

I suppose without Delinne and Destry I had to become a more serious stallioin. But, I didn't want to be a serious stallion. I wanted to be a loving father and mate. Because of that stupid Mauja or whatever his face is, and that dark needle head mare, I'm stuck without my family. If only they had never come. If only I could reverse time and make things right again. I wanted to feel Delinne's side pressed up against mine. I wanted to wrap my wing around my family, to love them.

That was just a fairytale. It could never come true.

I glance up, seeing that the mare begin to walk. I sigh, shrugging off the thoughts of Delinne. "I suppose a walk might clear my mind.." I begin to step forward, my legs wobbling slightly as I take my first few steps forwards. The rains dribbles down my body, soaking me down to the bone. I flick my tail, my fiery eyes set on the ground before me.