HELOVIA || The Way to the Sun
The Engineer's Firm - Printable Version

+- HELOVIA || The Way to the Sun (http://helovia.com)
+-- Forum: Out of Character (http://helovia.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Character Resources (http://helovia.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=100)
+---- Forum: Plotting (http://helovia.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+----- Forum: Commerce (http://helovia.com/forumdisplay.php?fid=59)
+----- Thread: The Engineer's Firm (/showthread.php?tid=6365)

Pages: 1 2

The Engineer's Firm - Ulrik - 03-17-2013

THE ENGINEER'S FIRM

So, I want to do more with Ulrik's magic, since it's a crafting magic. I am going to restrict myself like the other crafters to make one large/medium sized item per season or a few small ones per season. Right now, I want to focus on the smaller items. Since Ulrik can make machines, that means that he can really go after little, mechanized devices.

Examples of small machines:
- Watches and timepieces
- Motion detectors
- Sound detectors
- Mechanized lockbox

Examples of medium machines
- Self-articulating armor (body only, head-neck only or legs only)
- Heaters
- Coolers
- Small animal robotics

Examples of large machines
- medium to large animal robotics
- Gates
- Cages
- Artificial, metal wings

Small Items now free for Plague members!

THE ORDERS

Tallsun Orders (3 small items)
- Crowley :: Collar with voice recorder

Orangemoon Orders (2 medium items)
- Crowley :: Heater

RE: The Engineer's Firm - Zar'roc - 03-17-2013

ZAR'ROC WOULD LOVE SOMETHINGGG. I'm trying to think of something to maybe incorporate with his companion too, do you have any ideas?

If I/you can't come up with anything, I'm thinking a Motion Detector ^_^

RE: The Engineer's Firm - Crowley - 03-17-2013

I wouldn't mind a collar of sorts for Talbot <3 Would Ulrik be able to make something like a voice recorder into it, or would I need to quest/get a custom item for that?

RE: The Engineer's Firm - Tamme - 03-17-2013

Ulrik can make machines, so it wouldn't be a magical item :3 Just a mechanical one. That means that at some point, the device will break or malfunction, just like a normal electronic device. So you would not need a custom item!

I could do a collar with a voice recorder, definitely.

RE: The Engineer's Firm - Crowley - 03-17-2013

I think I will take the collar and, if able, a heater as well. <3 They'll both be for Crowley. What should I do to get started?

RE: The Engineer's Firm - Tamme - 03-17-2013

Thread! :D We can have Crowley and Ulrik break off from the Plague meeting in the Arch?

RE: The Engineer's Firm - Dingo - 03-17-2013

That sounds great! I will get it up whenever the meeting is over. <3

RE: The Engineer's Firm - Psyche - 03-18-2013

Psyche wants to talk to him about gates for some of the caverns in the Basin to make a 'prison' of sorts :3

RE: The Engineer's Firm - Frost Fyre - 03-18-2013

:o Could he possibly make Frost some metal wings? :3 idk what she would give him.... I guess I could figure it out later. ;)

RE: The Engineer's Firm - Lupus - 03-30-2013

Lupus would love some metal wings, he has a amulet to give for it?:))

RE: The Engineer's Firm - Tamme - 03-30-2013

He can make metal frames of wings, but they would need be able to give flight... They would also require some sort of strap to keep them on and cloth or something to be the "feathers".

RE: The Engineer's Firm - Kumal - 05-23-2013

Would Kumal possibly be able to have leg armour? At the moment he has nothing to offer but things he could offer are favors, amulets (when he gets one) and children.....

RE: The Engineer's Firm - Tamme - 05-25-2013

Well at the moment, he is stolen by the dragon's throat, but I can put you on the list :3

RE: The Engineer's Firm - Kumal - 05-25-2013

Sure, thanks ok:3

RE: The Engineer's Firm - Amara - 06-06-2013

frost can always seek out coris for the leather, or lace, if coris is currently not being played. i would imagine the wings being more like batwings so there would be no need for feathers, just leather/fabric for the 'membrane' part.

RE: The Engineer's Firm - Kahlua - 10-27-2013

Is metal man open for business?
I don't know how it would go IC, but Kahlua would really enjoy some mechanical hinges with some sort of button, level or similar that would cause them to swing open or closed. Door not particularly necessary, as she can do that herself out of glass.

Objects she has for trade: anything glass, moon amulet, endlessly bubbly personality and eternal friendship (that might be a deal breaker, huh?), or questing for something else.

@[Tamme]- Just tagging you so you see this <3

RE: The Engineer's Firm - Talion - 03-09-2015

Could Ulrik craft machinery like this just that it would be more like a crossbow embedded into an armor leg guard? @[Ulrik]

RE: The Engineer's Firm - Ulrik - 03-09-2015

Ulrik wouldn't craft for the Falls because there is no alliance D: Sorry, @[Talion] !

Also >_> SO SORRY SEVIN!
@[Kahlua] - does Kah still need anything crafted?

RE: The Engineer's Firm - Bucephalus - 03-09-2015

Think Ulrik could make Buce a small lockbox that opens/closes/locks with his voice? He can offer crafting thingies, Azeeza not pooping on him... pretty much it XD

RE: The Engineer's Firm - Kahlua - 03-21-2015

Not anything new- her scorpion and music box will need repairing come orangemoon, but neither of those are necessities :D