the Rift

Bitter Pink

Ailith Posts: 47
Deceased
Mare :: Equine :: 15.0 HH :: 8
Adoptable

Don't give up on me. My hope, my apathy.
You know it ain't easy, maintaining my belief that we are free

Solid hooves crunched on dry grass as the mare walked through the trees. Not a sound could be heard above the drone of heat that clung to her sides like a stifling blanket. Tallsun was always a miserable month, and she flicked her dun tail to keep the flies from irritating her sides. Though a generally ordinary looking mare, Ailith had one distinguishing feature: magenta eyes. The genetic abnormality was not one that she was overly fond of, preferring to blend in rather than stand out, but she supposed there could be worse things. Like horns. Unicorns were the source of evil in this world, and she hated them with a burning passion.

With a small huff, she snapped out of her own thoughts and continued inward in this new land. Ailith hoped that no unicorns lived here. She wanted a place to stay, but unicorns would make her life miserable. The dun shook her mane and looked around, squinting slightly in the afternoon sun. As far as she could tell, this forest was abandoned - or very old. She could not see signs of scuffles or life. Curious that such a place still existed. Though she loathed to draw attention to herself, she loathed this infernal, hot silence even more.

"Hello?" she called out gruffly. The forest echoed her call, and she waited, ears pricked to listen for a response. Nothing so far. With an impatient stomp of her hoof, she picked up a jog and picked her way through the trees.

Messages In This Thread
Bitter Pink - by Ailith - 06-03-2012, 01:08 PM
RE: Bitter Pink - by Vadim - 06-03-2012, 01:38 PM
RE: Bitter Pink - by Mirage - 06-06-2012, 07:01 AM