the Rift

[OPEN] Heal me

Parelia Posts: 210
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 :: 7:: Frostfall HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Penna :: Peregrine Falcon :: None Parelia

Parelia
info or quote

The sun was beaming down brightly as the small mare glided casually around inspecting the new land. Her light cream and white pelt flashed in the brilliant light as she soared down in large circles, almost like a hawk moving in for the kill. Intelligent brown eyes scanned the ground below her taking int e grass and stream. A light smile touched her parched lips as she redirected her decent towards the much needed water. As she neared the cool water she pulled in her wings. She plummeted into a deeper part of the river. As she hit the water she let out a whinny of delight, it was late afternoon and she had been flying since the sun kissed the earth with its warming rays.

Lowering her tender muzzle towards the water she sucked greedily at the cool fast flowing water. The tugging water was also helping her by pulling away loose hair, now that she was shedding her winter coat. She looked around at the meadow before her as the water flowed around her chest. She tiled her delicate ears to and fro searching for sounds of life around her, besides the noisy songbirds twittering as they darted overhead.

A smile touched her maw as she watched the birds speed around the thistle covered clearing. Carefully she unfurled one wing into the water then the other allowing the river to carry any unwanted debris away from her glossy wings. ‘What a marvelous place.’ She thought silently as she relaxed in the fast flowing water. Keeping her thick mustang legs firmly planted, so she wouldn’t get swept away she let her mind roam. She finally had a home and maybe even a friend in Artemis, the heard general. She liked the shy mare well enough, but she knew very little about her, which she hopped to change. As she pondered her new life her guard slowly slipped away and with her wings wet, as the currently were, flying was out of the question.

-----------------------------------
Speech Thoughts
Words:334
OOC: Ramble Ramble lol

[Image: 54a664c1065ed][Image: 542f83afbdf08]
Please tag Parelia! Attack at anytime

Messages In This Thread
Heal me - by Parelia - 10-09-2013, 10:23 PM
RE: Heal me - by Blitzen - 10-12-2013, 04:26 PM
RE: Heal me - by Parelia - 10-14-2013, 09:01 PM
RE: Heal me - by Blitzen - 10-15-2013, 07:45 PM
RE: Heal me - by Parelia - 10-30-2013, 12:05 AM