the Rift

[OPEN] Save Me [Open Crafting]

Kahlua the Sunshower Posts: 662
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.3hh :: 9 [Orangemoon] HP: 65 | Buff: NOVICE
Khan :: Common Blue Dragon :: Frost Breath Sevin
Kahlua walked through the lands with a hollow look in her eyes. How long had it been since Antheia jumped from the ledge? A week? It seemed like so much longer. After the event she had gone to the Threshold in an attempt to clear her mind and cheer herself up, but the infinitely joyous mare could not even find happiness in the Threshold, where she loved meeting new horses. For the last few days she had simply been wandering the land, trying to figure out what to do with herself. She really wasn't prepared for such emotions as she was feeling right now, and had never been taught to deal with them.

Still, she was determined that she could not stay sad forever. She hated the way she felt right now, like nothing would ever be better. Something in the back of her mind told her it would, but she wasn't there yet. So, in an effort to reach that place, the mare decided to do something else. The Threshold had not worked, but she would try again. What else did she like? It did not take long to come to the answer. Crafting. So what could she make? She wasn't sure she had the fortitude or attention span to create anything massive, like the wall, at this point...

Slowly, the idea came to her. She loved her herd, after all. Could she provide them assistance in some way? Yes, she finally decided to herself. Perhaps there were some of the land that could use trinkets or toys. Besides, it would be a good way to meet more members of the herd, she decided. Perhaps they could pull her from her depression. Perhaps she could find some peace from the painful loss of her friend. Stopping in a relatively large clearing, Kahlua lifted her nose to the skies and whinnied. “Come, my friends. If I can make you something, then I will, if only you come to me.” She called loud enough for those nearby to hear, though her voice betrayed some of her sadness. She could not even force a smile to her face... but it would come soon enough, she hoped.

OOC| Basically, this is an open crafting thread since we have unlimited crafting this month as our prize. Kahlua will make small items for any herd member who wants one. Just be sure to respond by Oct. 30 so that I have time to post in reply by Oct. 31 when our unlimited crafting ends. Preferably post before then so I don't have to type out one huge mega post on the 31st and can space it out a little bit. Thanks! No posting order, feel free to have your character come and then leave if that's all you have time for.

Permission granted to use magic or physical force with Kahlua at any time
for any reason to any degree, with the exception of killing her.

Please do not tag Kahlua unless it is in an opening post

Messages In This Thread
Save Me [Open Crafting] - by Kahlua - 10-16-2013, 08:28 PM
RE: Save Me [Open Crafting] - by Destrier - 10-18-2013, 10:48 PM
RE: Save Me [Open Crafting] - by Kahlua - 10-19-2013, 10:03 PM