Arrane Posts: 127
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.2 hh :: 5 years
Orinthia

ARRANE
I will always be there, for you
\
GIbber gabber blah blah blah

A friendly nicker broke him out of his intense thoughts, averting his gaze to the beautiful cremello mare. He recognized her as his herd mate, Parelia, the quiet fae he had met once in the Foothills. "I need to take a break of being so much around the Threshold and Foothills", deep chuckles emitted from his chest. Running towards the pegasus, ears pricked forward and jovial cyan eyes, he felt her nuzzle touch his shoulder.

Craning his head towards her, he gently prodded her neck with a bright smile. The wind blew quickly down upon them, and a slight frown played upon his lips. A storm was now approaching. "Now, my question...What brings you out here, Miss Parelia", blinking once, the grass around them started billowing. Maybe it was just an impending storm, just presenting gales of wind.

But something worse was on way. Something that Arrane couldn't comprehend at the moment. But a darkness was approaching. Somewhere and quickly, it was dawning upon the land of Helovia, casting a new sense of heavy dread upon the white stallion. Breaking out of the amiable embrace with Parelia, he faced her with a serious face. "Something isn't right", a whisper sounded from velvety lips as he faced the sky with a forlorn look.

Averting blue eyes back to Parelia's orbs, he scanned her body momentarily, realizing small traces of wounds from some sort of fight. Sweat caked her lithe form, and a frown now masked his face. "Did something happen, Parelia?" Noting these scars that weren't present before, Arrane became concerned. Nervous, concerned, troubled. The warrior male was now acting out of character.

"Talking"
Words:
OOC:; // :3 Finished ^^

Messages In This Thread
Mending broken bones [Parelia] - by Arrane - 01-07-2014, 01:38 PM
RE: Mending broken bones [Parelia] - by Parelia - 01-09-2014, 01:08 AM
RE: Mending broken bones [Parelia] - by Arrane - 01-10-2014, 03:07 PM