the Rift

No, of course I am not cranky.

Ulrik the Engineer Posts: 235
Deceased atk: 5.5 | def: 9.0 | dam: 6.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 hh :: 11 HP: 69.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Kirchoff :: Common Hellhound :: Superspeed Tamme
ULRIK & KIRCHOFF
Each point in space (and time) is associated with a vector that determines what force a moving charge would experience.

[SETTING: Ancient Rotunda grounds near the lake during Frostfall. The hour is mid-morning. Light snow is on the ground. 3 posts each with one closing defense. Aurelia is welcome to make the first attack, but if she does not want to, Ulrik CERTAINLY will after she posts :P I will post the stats in the Roll board with the same spar title shortly]

Having absolutely no concept of what had happened to Helovia over the past few months, Ulrik wandered into a new place that he had never seen before. A great, stone structure stood among leafless, frostfall trees, and a small pond wrapped around one side. He wondered what people had created this megalith and how they had arranged the glass ceiling so expertly. Even though he was an Engineer who studied the physics of nature, he could appreciate the craftsmanship of his predecessors.

The tall, dark Engineer's bronze eyes with little, green flecks danced around the area, taking in the details - details he could incorporate into his own guardians. He was excited about his first, big project, and he gathered as much natural information as he could to ensure that they were built in a way that worked with the laws of physics and not against the way of things. Though this structure was immobile, he saw the way the hatching on the ceiling held the glass plates in place in a dome shape and the way the weight was transferred from the center point downward and into the large pillars.

Kirchoff was not amused, and the juvenile hellhound laid down in the sun near the pond, silver eyes dancing back and forth as he watched the movement of the fish beneath the surface. Ulrik was the most boring creature he had ever met, and his mind was so full of madness that sharing it was a nuisance. Particularly in these moments where he was fascinated by a building that didn't even move.

"Boring." Kirchoff said in Ulrik's mind. He was starting to learn how to communicate easily now, but words were often mixed up. Grammar was a concept that was still difficult to grasp, but his one word comments backed by his immense sarcastic tone were undeniably cunning and intelligent.

Ulrik raised a brow and looked over at the hellhound who shared his mind, smirking out of the side of his dark lips. "Lazy," he returned with equal sarcasm and a hint of amusement. The dog was laying in the sun doing absolutely nothing. He could feel Kirchoff's irritation simmer before settling again, earning him a silver-eyed glare. The stallion chuckled slightly and then walked over to the creature. "Are you so insulted by me that being bonded is a chore?" he asked teasingly.

"Yes. You crazy."

Ulrik laughed, the sound absolutely mad. "I never claimed to be sane." The stallion shook his head before jolting forward and spearing a fish on one of his curved horns. Once it stopped wiggling, he let the fleshy, scaled meal fall from his horn in front of the hellhound. The Engineer was not cruel to Kirchoff, but their relationship clashed on a personality level. At least they could appreciate their differences, and he knew, deep down, that Kirchoff liked him at least a little.

@[Archibald]

(Please tag me in every post)

Messages In This Thread
No, of course I am not cranky. - by Ulrik - 03-17-2014, 11:57 PM
RE: No, of course I am not cranky. - by Archibald - 04-06-2014, 05:18 PM
RE: No, of course I am not cranky. - by Ulrik - 04-08-2014, 01:18 PM
RE: No, of course I am not cranky. - by Archibald - 04-12-2014, 09:00 PM
RE: No, of course I am not cranky. - by Ulrik - 05-09-2014, 11:20 AM
RE: No, of course I am not cranky. - by Archibald - 05-28-2014, 03:17 PM
RE: No, of course I am not cranky. - by Ulrik - 06-27-2014, 02:33 PM
RE: No, of course I am not cranky. - by Official - 07-29-2014, 04:01 PM
RE: No, of course I am not cranky. - by Sevin - 09-07-2014, 02:08 PM