the Rift

[OPEN] Exploring and Alone [Joining?]

Merida Posts: 49
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 6
Mare :: Equine :: 16.3 :: Three Years HP: 64 | Buff: NOVICE
Miles :: Common Kitsune :: Dreams Emily

Merida
Chase the Wind and Touch the Sky

It's been one crazy journey since I arrived in this place called Helovia. From finding the orb that later hatched open into the cute little creature I know as my little brother Miles, to meeting my Dad. Each day that goes by we grow closer and closer and the bond gets even stronger. I can feel his emotions, and he can feel mine. So today, we are wandering towards what I can only imagine are the herd lands. Miles is snuggled up on my rump, dreaming as far as I can tell. The last few months of wandering have taught me that the Wilds are no place for a filly and her younger fox like brother.

My mind flickers to my Dad, wondering where he had gone after that chance meeting. After all, I couldn't ask him to raise me. I was half grown already... sort of. None of that matters now as I stumble upon a glass wall... Or at least that's what I think this used to be. "Hello? Anyone there?" At the sound of my voice, Miles wakes up and hops down off my backside to stand beside me. He feels nervous, but knows it's best if I have to flee for him to simply hide and wait for me to come back for him. At least we were connected mentally.

Today, we would find safety. Today, we would find a real family to belong to. Maybe, just maybe they can help me find my Uncle Aaron. He's the only family I have to meet.... Maybe he would know more about my mother than my father had... I have to admit, meeting my Dad was a let down. He created me, and left my mother to raise me.... He left her to die bringing me into the world, and that ultimately meant that he left me to die too...

"blah blah blah."

Messages In This Thread
Exploring and Alone [Joining?] - by Merida - 05-13-2014, 01:11 AM
RE: Exploring and Alone [Joining?] - by Kahlua - 05-13-2014, 03:29 PM
RE: Exploring and Alone [Joining?] - by Merida - 05-13-2014, 04:52 PM
RE: Exploring and Alone [Joining?] - by Kahlua - 05-16-2014, 02:08 PM
RE: Exploring and Alone [Joining?] - by Merida - 05-31-2014, 05:39 PM
RE: Exploring and Alone [Joining?] - by Kahlua - 06-03-2014, 05:11 PM