the Rift

[JUDGED] it's a new day [kahlua challenge]

Aurelia Posts: 307
Outcast atk: 5.5 | def: 9 | dam: 5
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 7 HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
baylee
It's funny how I crave power now. Yesterday, I would've felt bad for taking away Kahlua's power as a Queen, but today... I don't feel bad. She is weak. She couldn't even get through my return without closing her eyes. Kaj, well, lets just say that he isn't really on my good side right now. He seems like a warrior, though. He is strange and tall, this is why I have chosen Kahlua to challenge. She needs to learn to fight for herself if she can't. Her title is the Sunshower for God's sake. Sunshowers aren't very terrifying. Storms, however, are. This is why I was chosen to fight the shower, not the storm.

I don't really know how to go about this. My lack of experience gives me an immediate disadvantage. How do I get her here? Does merely calling her name out loud bring her to me? "Kahlua...?" My voice is soft, too soft. There is no way Kahlua will be able to hear it unless she is rather close to me. The wind whistles through the World's Edge Forest. Do I really want to fight in this heavily wooded area? After thinking for a moment, I decide that is a bad idea. I pick up a steady canter. Eventually, the trees filter out into an open field-type thing. Then, there is a cliff. I like this set up. I mean, it's not like I am going to through Kahlua off the cliff, but she'll have to be more careful than me, because I am the one with the wings. "KAHLUA!" My voice is loud. Will she think something is wrong? I highly doubt she'll come and attack me, so maybe I'll have to be the first to attack. I don't necessarily like to do that, but I have to. Next to me, Shilva is hissing, as if she knows what I am going to do. I hope she knows to bite Kahlua... if not, she'll have to learn pretty quickly.

Now, I think about what I am going to do. I feel like it'd be beneficial for me to be in the air and attack her from above, but then again... I could stay on the ground and burn her. Those are my only plans for now, but that may change mid-fight. I mean, I don't really want to burn or kill Kahlua... I just want to win this fight. Imagine me as lead. Ya, it may seeeeem scary, but I think I'll be a good lead. I may not be the most easy-to-get-along-with lead, but a giod one.or maybe I'll suprise everyone and be the best lead ever. That'd kinda cool. What would I make my title? Maybe the FireQueen. I don't know. Will I even win? Do I have a chance? I hope so. Has Kahlua ever fought before? Hey, maybe that'll be better for me. Two newbies fighting is more equal than a battle god and a newbie.

ooc:; 500 words. 0/4 Attacks + a defense. Hey, so aurelia is challenging for the position of lead. @[Kahlua]. This is set midday next to the cliffs in the World's Edge. 4 attacks, magic and companions allowed. Aurelia just calls Kahlua i this post. If you have any wuestions, feel free to ask me! :D I've never really fought so this may be roughhhhh. Good luck! <3

Success isn't the result of spontaneous combustion.

Messages In This Thread
it's a new day [kahlua challenge] - by Aurelia - 05-28-2014, 07:35 AM
RE: it's a new day [challenge] - by Blu - 05-28-2014, 08:54 AM
RE: it's a new day [kahlua challenge] - by Kahlua - 05-28-2014, 10:52 AM
RE: it's a new day [kahlua challenge] - by Kahlua - 05-28-2014, 10:37 PM
RE: it's a new day [kahlua challenge] - by Kahlua - 05-31-2014, 01:41 AM
RE: it's a new day [kahlua challenge] - by Kahlua - 06-01-2014, 01:50 PM
RE: it's a new day [kahlua challenge] - by Kahlua - 06-01-2014, 09:30 PM