the Rift

[PRIVATE] Gathering Payment

Parelia Posts: 210
Outcast atk: 6 | def: 9.0 | dam: 4
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3 :: 7:: Frostfall HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Penna :: Peregrine Falcon :: None Parelia
I see the love in disguise!

The day was warm and hot, but not so much that she would not be able to do the work she needed to do. Tallsun was on the way, and she needed to get all of her supplies together to take the Edge to be able to get her glass work done. She mare had to stop often for the sake of her unborn foal. She was due any day now, but if she didn't gather these herbs now she doubted she would ever receive her armor. Penna wheeled over head always on the look out since she was so close to foaling. Parelia sighed how was she supposed to know what was good and what plants were bad? Finally the mare had to stop again to allow for her swollen belly. She figured she was getting close to the World's Edge, but she wasn't quite sure. Maybe there would be something good here and she could grab it and go to Dragomir. Surely he would understand why she sought him out instead of their healer.

Once she had rested for a bit the mare moved on searching for plants. The smell of a herd wafted into her Arabian nostrils, she was sure it was the World's Edge. The mare sniffed around the ground slowly moving away from the border looking for a group of plants that she might be able to use. What if she picked something that would not be of use. Parelia sighed heavily as her foal kicked at her insides sending a small stab of pain through her young body. Groaning in aggravation she spoke aloud as Penna swooped to her side, "Oh Penna how am I supposed to find any good herbs for Dragomir's healer if I don't know thing about plants?" Penna cooed softly as he landed on her withers grooming her short cream and teal mane.

"Talking"’Thinking’
Words: 313
OOC: I am using Liquid time and setting this back at the end of Birdsong. @[Brisa]
Parelia & Penna
[Image: 54a664c1065ed][Image: 542f83afbdf08]
Please tag Parelia! Attack at anytime

Messages In This Thread
Gathering Payment - by Parelia - 06-30-2014, 11:15 PM
RE: Gathering Payment - by Brisa - 07-03-2014, 03:28 PM
RE: Gathering Payment - by Parelia - 07-04-2014, 01:30 AM
RE: Gathering Payment - by Brisa - 07-04-2014, 01:00 PM
RE: Gathering Payment - by Parelia - 07-06-2014, 12:59 AM
RE: Gathering Payment - by Brisa - 07-06-2014, 11:15 PM
RE: Gathering Payment - by Parelia - 07-07-2014, 04:41 PM
RE: Gathering Payment - by Brisa - 07-07-2014, 08:50 PM