the Rift

!! Sleepsong [Falls/Throat]

Laedere Posts: 84
Hidden Account
Mare :: Pegasus :: 14.3hh :: 5 years old (Frostfall birthday)
Ardere :: Plain Dolphin Leviathan :: Boil Abba
Laedere
❈ when you go home everything looks different ❈
The land upon which mine feet travel seemed to hast been broken upon by a plethora of weary souls. Souls that thee might not recognize unless thy mind is willing to ponder for what may seem a millennia. Mine pallor flints seem to float over thy sodden terrain as mine roseate orbs flicker 'round and meticulously committed it to mine memories.

The way these trees curled 'round thy edges, swarming above as if they had the essence and vigor to protect thee from the sun and all of its malicious mannerisms. Mineself was mirthful that thy will dost allow thy trees to block the sun from mine pelt, uncertain how willing mineself would be should I hast to feel the enkindling of mine flesh. Mineself cannot handle hast to understand thou pain again. For once hast been quite enough for mine mind.

Alas, mine audits listened carefully to the flickering rustles of tree limbs as the light wind darest move in closer to mine heart, to mine position. Dost mine caring soul move forward, mine partition in mine old home had been the truest track of trials and tribulations that thou might have seen. And, as mine limbs chugged forward through thou forest, mine eyes continue to take in the glorious colours of the world that danced around me.

Perhaps mine travels 'round yonder would prove to be useful for once in mine life. 'Round in circles, mineself was going, however. And, with this slow rate crawling, mineself wondered if I'd ever scrabble out of thou's forest of bidden memories and marred pains.

"Laedere speaking." | Thoughts/others speaking.

I ask that only @[Africa]/Hector and @[Midas] post in this thread for my sanity as I get used to her style of writing and figure out which herd she will reside in. Thank you!

Coding || Image Credit

Messages In This Thread
!! Sleepsong [Falls/Throat] - by Laedere - 07-04-2014, 11:51 PM
RE: !! Sleepsong [Falls/Throat] - by Midas - 07-06-2014, 11:54 AM
RE: !! Sleepsong [Falls/Throat] - by Africa - 07-07-2014, 05:56 AM
RE: !! Sleepsong [Falls/Throat] - by Laedere - 07-07-2014, 10:21 PM
RE: !! Sleepsong [Falls/Throat] - by Midas - 07-08-2014, 10:10 PM
RE: !! Sleepsong [Falls/Throat] - by Africa - 07-10-2014, 06:08 PM
RE: !! Sleepsong [Falls/Throat] - by Laedere - 07-11-2014, 07:48 PM
RE: !! Sleepsong [Falls/Throat] - by Midas - 07-12-2014, 11:39 PM
RE: !! Sleepsong [Falls/Throat] - by Africa - 07-15-2014, 06:02 PM
RE: !! Sleepsong [Falls/Throat] - by Laedere - 07-16-2014, 02:44 AM