the Rift

chorea plectimus [Hawkeye]

Cirrus Posts: 233
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15.1 :: 8 HP: 69 | Buff: SWIFT
Whit
Frustration ran rampart through my veins. It fuelled me every move. Each step that I pounded into the earth, each irritated beat of my wings, each slash of my tail across the dried tips of the grass, screamed out my anger. I was not airborne, but instead working up a sweat taking my rage out on the ground. I needed to get it all out, to pound some flesh until it turned black and blue and red all over, to stick my spear into someone and twist it until I felt them pop..

Okay, well, maybe not that violent.

But I was itching for a fight, a test of my strength, a battle where one's smarts could be expressed through the flexibility, agility and cunning of one's body. My last fight had left me battered and bloody – I didn’t mind a little bit of blood and a few bruises, but I would not allow myself to become so vulnerable again. If my opponent had a companion, I would not become so distracted by its existence that I would allow my ear to be nearly completely chewed off, no siree. I grabbed my spear and threw it up, its point making to stab the underbelly of a random cloud above me, before it turned and fell point-down directly in front of me.

I stood on the boiling plateau of the Heavenly Fields, the sun had barely begun to rise: it was pre-dawn twilight, and my call was sent out to summon any who would face me at the dawning of this new day.

@[Hawkeye]
Post 0/3
Feel free to just come on at Cirrus. All magic and companions allowed. Set in the Heavenly Fields, minutes before sunrise.
Cirrus
the Wind Dancer
x - x
as changing as unforgiving as the wind, as bitter and chilling as the cold, as warm and deadly as the heat

• I enjoy being tagged.

• please do not feel pressured into mirroring the length of any of my posts
    I write what I feel at the time
    and hope everyone else does the same c:

Messages In This Thread
    chorea plectimus [Hawkeye] - by Cirrus - 07-11-2014, 07:10 AM
    RE: chorea plectimus [Hawkeye] - by Hawkeye - 07-11-2014, 06:28 PM
    RE: chorea plectimus [Hawkeye] - by Cirrus - 07-17-2014, 02:55 AM
    RE: chorea plectimus [Hawkeye] - by Official - 08-31-2014, 12:54 PM
    RE: chorea plectimus [Hawkeye] - by Official - 10-02-2014, 09:52 AM