the Rift

My Mirror Dissapoints Me [time]

Cheveyo Posts: 159
Hidden Account atk: 6 | def: 9.5 | dam: 4.5
Mare :: Equine :: 15.2 :: 8 :: Tallsun HP: 62.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Semper
SHOW ME A LITTLE MUSCLE BABY

There was an ominous stillness about the air as my yellow painted hooves carried me to the meeting place I had been told to go to. I wasn't entirely sure why the Dauntless wanted to meet with me, but I was sure it was something to do with the training us warriors were being put through now. Was I to spar the great Captain? The black stallion who towered over my slight frame like a mountain alongside a meek hill? Regardless of his size, I wasn't all to worried about the idea of a spar with him.
I would surely learn quite a bit about his technique and my own. I had grown rusty with idleness with all of the going on about Aurelia and what should be done over her banishment from the Edge. I was sure that the Dauntless would have much to scold me for during our spar, it had been a while since I had sparred with anything more than a tree. Those were good target practice, they didn't move, and only hit back on the rare occasions.
I was thankful for the clear sky the gods had given us today. There was not a single cloud in the sky as far as I could see from my lowly position on the surface of the Earth's hard and dry crust. It was just dry enough that the thread of rain seemed quite far off, unless the Dauntless had some weather related magic that I was unaware of...just dry enough that the ground was hard but not dusty from a lack of precipitation, but the sun's rays were harsh as they beat down upon my golden back without a breeze to provide any relief. A sigh tore through my rosy kissers as I almost wished the sparring grounds were littered with trees that provided nice shade from the harsh rays.
Chestnut harks flickered as my ivory dipped limbs ceased their forward motion, orchid pools drifted about uneasily as I wondered which corner of the clearing the massive black stallion would appear from. Would he make his approach known? Or slip out of the shadows and begin the spar without a single word uttered between the two of them? Either way, I knew to keep my guard up and not give myself a chance to relax in case the latter did end up being the scenario I had thrown myself into.

"Speech"
Tag;; @[Archibald]
Words;;
Notes;; Set in the Edge, a clearing during the middle of the day, hot and dry. If this could be a teaching spar that would be great :3
And we are going to say this was before she was given her Quest, so she has full stats and no flower xD
3 attacks + Closing defense to whomever attacks first
No magic/Companions
[403/800] [0/3]

Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Coding by Schwartze | Image

pixel bt Pash, it's also a clicky to my table/tracker

please tag Cheveyo!!

Messages In This Thread
My Mirror Dissapoints Me [time] - by Cheveyo - 07-11-2014, 12:48 PM
RE: My Mirror Dissapoints Me [time] - by Blu - 09-13-2014, 10:57 AM