the Rift

[PRIVATE] Rebuild What You've Lost

Resplendence Posts: 466
Hidden Account atk: 4.5 | def: 8 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.1 hh :: eight (ages in frostfall) HP: 62 | Buff: NOVICE
Valiance :: Common Red Dragon :: Fire Breath Abba
Resplendence
it's what you feel but can't articulate outloud

The unicorn of the group was quiet, though she couldn't suppose she'd rather otherwise. Quiet and calm were probably a few of the things she could ever ask for in this world. Alas, as they arrived at the garden there were only a few words from the unicorn about its beauty. "Thank you, I've worked hard," Resplendence offered back with a gentle nod of her cranium.

Valiance takes his place on her withers for a moment as Andromeda speaks up, saying that the young one will be explaining. "Of course, that is a risk we always take when trying to cultivate. But, we are trying to build a greenhouse - so maybe they will be able to stay," A gentle smile flickers across her maw as she shuffles in her place and looks with a definite interest at each of the herb which are now spread out across the ground.

Oh, she didn't really think that anyone would understand her intense love of the herbs, of the cultivation, of the quiet that it gave her. But, she didn't really care either. It allowed her to calm herself and keep the horrible nightmares at bay. So, as a sign of eagerness and thankfulness Valiance took to the skies and gathered a couple talon-fulls of multi-coloured flora from the area and returned. If the two mares were willing, he would easily braid them into their manes, to be taken out when the flora died. However, if they were not, then they would be gifted with the flora at their hooves, a reminder of the peacefulness that was surrounded here. And, later, if the herbs were useful, Resplendence would gift them with herbs grown in the Edge to bring back with them to the Throat.

SO SORRY FOR THE WAIT ;-;
College ate me.
@[Sikeax]
Credits: Image by Schwartze @ DA
When I'm ready to fall
You're the one always holding me up
With love

Messages In This Thread
Rebuild What You've Lost - by Sikeax - 07-21-2014, 10:14 PM
RE: Rebuild What You've Lost - by Andromeda - 07-23-2014, 09:18 PM
RE: Rebuild What You've Lost - by Resplendence - 07-26-2014, 10:49 PM
RE: Rebuild What You've Lost - by Sikeax - 07-30-2014, 12:48 AM