the Rift

[PRIVATE] Never Let Me Go

Destrier Posts: 180
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 7.5 | dam: 7.5
Stallion :: Equine :: 16.3hh :: 16 HP: 65.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Suli :: Common Green Dragon :: Fire Breath & Merlin :: Plain Black Dragon :: Frost Breath Dingo

"It reminds me of home," came the deep uttered voice of my being, bister eyes gazing up at the strong, stone structure that stood tall, reaching valiantly towards the crystal sky. It looked untouched by time, and idly I wondered just how long it had really been here. Suli and I had made many trips through this side of the land, but never before had I found this treasure nestled amongst all the thick, overgrown foliage.

From above me, Suli had taken to clinging on to one of the four ridged pillars, her neck craned as she looked with wonder at her back, which shone with a brilliant display of colors due to the glass roof settled over the structure. The emerald was enthralled by the way her scales seemed to dazzle and shift with every color under the sun, shifting with the slightest movement of her lithe body.

A somewhat sad, bittersweet look crossed my expression as dark lips pulled back in a gentle smile. A beautiful place this was, indeed... One that harshly reminded me of home, of Vallhea, where Bran would try his luck wooing the young ladies with pretty gifts and tales of his heroism. More often than not, my boy would end up with a face of red and a look of pure embarrassment; he had always been a bashful one, but I was thankful he had at least had some luck with Riveth before...

I shook my head. The years had been onerous since his death in battle, and though he was in my mind often, I had never spoke of his memory since that day. The pain was too great, no matter how badly I did wish to tell others of my boy, of his bravery and of his courage, or even his prosaic attempts to impress his peers with me...

The memory caused a soft, sad chuckle to escape my throat, though it was quick to fade. With his death, I had lost a piece of myself, and never would that void in my soul be filled again.

"I miss you so, my friend."

"words"
x - x

You may attack and use magic on Des at any time for any reason.

HP: 66.5

Messages In This Thread
Never Let Me Go - by Destrier - 07-31-2014, 08:25 PM
RE: Never Let Me Go - by Cheveyo - 08-02-2014, 01:53 PM
RE: Never Let Me Go - by Destrier - 08-18-2014, 06:47 PM
RE: Never Let Me Go - by Cheveyo - 08-21-2014, 08:51 AM