the Rift

[JUDGED] Black eyes, Black Heart

Morir Posts: 79
Up For Adoption atk: 4.5 | def: 6.5 | dam: 3.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.2 :: 4 HP: 54 | Buff: NOVICE
Arwydd :: Raven :: None Adoptable

Blindy. Snap crackle POP and there went whatever amusement he had felt, any ounce of restraint he might have had and what little sanity he ever might have possessed. The girl was forgotten, even though her fine ass bobbed away right in front of his nose, close enough to reach out and taste should he so wish, despite the husky whispers she offered. Gone was mirth, gone was any desire to play too. Without the slightest bit of warning - though not entirely unprovoked - the blind hellion slam the brakes, spin around and charge the golden stud in a fit of icy, silent rage.

It was as though a haze had lowered over him, muffling all sound and making the world around seem distant and empty. All he could think of was the fucking looser of a horse that had managed to press the one button that would always set him off. Blinded. Loser, bastard, unwanted, useless waste of space; one by one all the old insults came flooding back as though flung at him once more, he thought himself able to hear the ring of mocking laughter in his ears (or was it just the blood rushing to his head?) and all the pent up rage from biting back those long years rushed over him at once.

He didn't scream, didn't shriek in rage; he didn't have the sense to, because all his focus suddenly lay with the bastard up ahead. Uttering neither challenge nor threat Morir pointed his spears at the wiggling fat of Thranduil's buttocks and heaved himself forward, fully intending to drive the black horns as far up the ass as he could. The temper Dröm had feared so was suddenly there in all its cold glory, plain for all to see; and damned be the one who tried to stop him because Morir wanted to kill this asshat and wouldn't cease until he had made him a few more holes for the golden prat to spew crap from.

ooc: Continued from here Set in Threshold, it is daytime yet little light, rainy and wet with lots of slippery leaves. 800 words max, 3 posts + closing defense.

WC: 332
PC: 1/3 + Close

"I embrace the thorny rose to my chest and
fall into the crimson sea
I continue dancing upon the
piled bodies until I die"

♦ Please tag Morir in all replies! 

Messages In This Thread
Black eyes, Black Heart - by Morir - 08-08-2014, 10:10 PM
RE: Black eyes, Black Heart - by Thranduil - 08-08-2014, 11:53 PM
RE: Black eyes, Black Heart - by Morir - 08-09-2014, 08:41 PM
RE: Black eyes, Black Heart - by Thranduil - 08-10-2014, 02:09 AM