the Rift

learning curves [Africa]

Elsa the Icebound Posts: 644
World's Edge Protector atk: 6 | def: 10.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 Hands :: Six (Frostfall) HP: 73 | Buff: BULK
Edgar :: Plain Zephyr :: Arctic & Wakiya Klare
ELSA
I can fake a smile, I can force a laugh. I can hold the weight of worlds.

The clouds were safe… but for how long would they stay like that? It seemed that not many have discovered it yet, and had no luck running across anyone apart of the Falls. Was she actually supposed to be up here? Or was this strictly for other purposes? Well, either way, she may as well learn something from the experience here.

So she began to wander, an occasional cloud would float by, tickling her body before flowing away again. She often wondered what Oxy would think If he was up here, and she made sure that she would remember to bring him here if he hadn’t already made his way up.

Even in the dead of fall, it seemed this place existed in full bloom. She crossed nearby an entire forest of perfectly pink, rosy cherry blossoms. They smelled of comfort and home. It was so… pristine. The more she walked, the more she began to worry of the true intentions of this place.

But alas, she came to a stop in a lush meadow. The grasses were trimmed, but bursting with life. Colorful flowers even spotted it, providing a picturesque view of serenity. She stopped, closed her eye, and breathed in deeply. It even smelled like home.

But darker things lingered in the back of her mind. She was still so defenseless… since then. Getting used to half your world being torn away wasn’t exactly easy. All she had done was push aside the fact that everything had changed. How was fighting now? It surely had to be much different; her entire left side would be open with all to bear. She shuddered at the thought… what if she was attacked again? She couldn’t do that to everyone back home. Not to mention, she felt like a fool asking them for a spar so…

Her eyes looked around… who could she ask? Who wouldn’t try to kill her, but would give her the rough learning she needed? Why did life just create more questions than answers? She sighed, frustrated. She just needed to learn!

"Talketh."
@[Africa] || sorry this took so long! <3 feel free to start and ill post stats.

I can dance and play the part if that's what you ask.. give you all I am.
but i'm only human. and I bleed when I fall down.

• Any force can be used against Elsa.
  • Please tag any posts that involves Elsa.

Messages In This Thread
learning curves [Africa] - by Elsa - 08-09-2014, 03:41 PM
RE: learning curves [Africa] - by Africa - 08-14-2014, 11:34 PM
RE: learning curves [Africa] - by Elsa - 08-23-2014, 03:43 PM
RE: learning curves [Africa] - by Africa - 08-24-2014, 10:22 PM
RE: learning curves [Africa] - by Elsa - 08-28-2014, 01:32 PM
RE: learning curves [Africa] - by Africa - 08-31-2014, 06:59 PM
RE: learning curves [Africa] - by Elsa - 09-05-2014, 07:20 AM
RE: learning curves [Africa] - by Official - 10-12-2014, 11:10 AM