the Rift

[JUDGED] No One Talks About Fight-Club

Roskuld the Sparklight Posts: 424
World's Edge General atk: 7.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6
Mare :: Tribrid :: 15.3 :: 6 HP: 82 | Buff: ENDURE
Zchiraxicon :: Royal Rougarou :: Electric Smithers

Maybe it was the heat or something, because it was super hot down south even though the season was turning; it was supposed to be crisp and chilly and wet like always. Or I guess I’m just unaccustomed to the southern land, since, y’know, there’s shitty sand everywhere down close to the desert. But maybe it was supposed to be hot anyway because of the huge pit of lavathat was happily bubbling in this area. Can’t really miss that small detail about the land.

Anyway um….What was I talking about?

OH yeah. So maybe it was heat that was making my blood boil, or maybe it was because I had just gotten out of that brawl with that super dark, super hairy, super annoying ass hole that thought it was funny to throw mud at strangers. Like the bastard didn’t have a Ma that taught him any manners (or wash his ass, either. Yeah, still don’t like him much.) I don’t know man, all I knew was that I made sure I showed him exactly why you ain’t supposed to fuck with people you ain’t even talked to yet. They might just turn around and cleanly kick your ass.

But I hadn’t calmed down after that encounter. And maybe it was the heat or maybe it was because the adrenaline I my bones hadn’t calmed down yet—maybe there was something about that brawl that I liked, and I know it wasn’t that black ass-hat. I think there was something about the taste of fighting on my tongue; it wasn’t sweet, but it was salty in a way that soothed me, since, y’know, being angry is quickly becoming my shtick. It was better than moping and wandering around aimlessly. I guess I was still wandering aimlessly, but now hooves were flying and it--felt--great.

So anyway I was down in the hot-ass south and there was this fool eyein’ me in a way that I didn’t like. Or maybe he wasn’t even eyein’ me—maybe he hadn’t even looked in my direction. Perhaps he just happened to be there, and me, with this quick temper in my pocket and this readiness to lash at anyone and anything, was just looking for a reason to set it off. “Keep your eyes to y’self, jerk,” I spat at this huge guy, really huge with huge wings and a huge chest and huge antlers again. (No, seriously, what’s with the antlers everywhere?)

I didn’t even give him a chance to respond; I just ran for the poor bastard like I had done before, except there was no mud on my ass to justify it. Nope—I was just going for the blood and the rumble pretty much for the hell of it. I really should’ve just sat my ass down and listened to my own advice: ”You ainn’t supposed to fuck with people you ain’t even talked to yet.” But I did say something to him, right?

I dunno, man.

[@[Gaucho]!

Setting: Helovia's Heart; red sundown. Dry and warm, with stable footing and rapidly falling darkness.]

3 attacks + Closing defense for both.

[UNLIMITED]

WC:[495/800]
ATTACKS: [1/3] Recap: Charges straight for opponent from the front.

EDIT: Indicated whether this was a spar with an unlimited time frame!]

Roskuld</style>

Please tag ROSKULD in every reply!

Messages In This Thread
No One Talks About Fight-Club - by Roskuld - 08-31-2014, 04:39 PM
RE: No One Talks About Fight-Club - by Gaucho - 09-08-2014, 07:44 PM
RE: No One Talks About Fight-Club - by Blu - 10-18-2014, 11:14 AM
RE: No One Talks About Fight-Club - by Odd - 10-18-2014, 03:48 PM
RE: No One Talks About Fight-Club - by Blu - 10-18-2014, 04:16 PM
RE: No One Talks About Fight-Club - by Roskuld - 10-25-2014, 09:20 PM
RE: No One Talks About Fight-Club - by Gaucho - 11-05-2014, 12:02 AM
RE: No One Talks About Fight-Club - by Roskuld - 11-28-2014, 03:12 PM